Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal (965 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Asamota: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
There's a criminal by the name Peter Tombofa parading himself as a wooden floor expert.

I'm writing to inform the world that he's a hardened criminal.
Peter is a poor youth I contracted to install wooden floor tiles in my house, he collected a huge sum of money from me to buy more materials for the job even though I already bought the wooden floor tiles.

After collecting my money, he initially switched off his phone, then blocked my number. After 3 months, he contacted me that he had financial issues that made him run away with my money.

He then requested more money to buy the materials for the job because he has spent the initial sum I sent him. Of course, I refused to fall for his antics this time.

I have been trying to track down this Peter Tombofa, and he has been on the run for more than a year now.

Peter Tombofa has blatantly refused to refund my money back to me.

If you're about to carry out any form of transaction with Peter Tombofa, I suggest you desist from it at once!

Peter doesn't operate alone, he operates with one Emmanuel Richard with bank account details as follows:
Account number - 3140523442
Bank Name - First Bank Of Nigeria
Account Name - Emmanuel Richard

Peter Tombofa is a criminal, if you come across this lout, kindly report him to the nearest police station.

If he's your friend, please persuade him to pay me my money as his services are no longer required.

Thanks.

Ps - Peter Tombofa’s phone number - 09046371558
+234 816 612 9077

Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Asamota: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Goldbw122(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
These people can not just go and find some job to hustle with they will be looking for innocent people to scam and play their trick on, God will judge them some day.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Asamota: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Goldbw122:
These people can not just go and find some job to hustle with they will be looking for innocent people to scam and play their trick on, God will judge them some day.

I feel sorry for him.

I mean, how can someone be poor and still joke with their supposed “handwork”.
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by after4: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Report him to CBN with evidence

Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Asamota: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2022
after4:
Report him to CBN with evidence

The criminal didn't receive the money with his account (a red flag I missed). I believe he must have collected the money from his accomplice.

It's been a year, he kept telling me to give him time, but I've concluded that he doesn't want to pay me back my money.

Thanks nonetheless.
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by after4: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Report that accomplice account still and since you are still talking to him via phone get a DSS officer to help you even if it means paying for it. Unless the money no plenty

Asamota:

The criminal didn't receive the money with his account (a red flag I missed). I believe he must have collected the money from his accomplice.

It's been a year, he kept telling me to give him time, but I've concluded that he doesn't want to pay me back my money.

Thanks nonetheless.
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Boogyman557: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

amabobi if na me

Na to meet AGWO TURU MBE 4 em matter

E no go take 3sc em LOCATION go SHOW

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to carry my old and new KALA JAZZ in d MANCHI AMA

BLAST like 3 shot for AIR and every AMA go TWAMER

then I go use my old KALA BLAST d MANCHI BLOKOS

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by FuckDModz: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

amabobi if na me

Na to meet AGWO TURU MBE 4 em matter

E no go take 3sc em LOCATION go SHOW

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to carry my old and new KALA JAZZ in d MANCHI AMA

BLAST like 3 shot for AIR and every AMA go TWAMER

then I go use my old KALA BLAST d MANCHI BLOKOS

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

Dude, the guy is a debtor, not an armed robber.
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by FuckDModz: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
after4:
Report that accomplice account still and since you are still talking to him via phone get a DSS officer to help you even if it means paying for it. Unless the money no plenty

This will probably cost him more than money.

OP, don't start what you can't finish. Let him go with the money.
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Boogyman557: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
FuckDModz:

Dude, the guy is a debtor, not an armed robber.
Holly Gram cool okay ooo

WTF MAN
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by ObalatuleNdinso: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Asamota:
There's a criminal by the name Peter Tombofa parading himself as a wooden floor expert.

I'm writing to inform the world that he's a hardened criminal.
Peter is a poor youth I contracted to install wooden floor tiles in my house, he collected a huge sum of money from me to buy more materials for the job even though I already bought the wooden floor tiles.

After collecting my money, he initially switched off his phone, then blocked my number. After 3 months, he contacted me that he had financial issues that made him run away with
my money.

u are still joking with him......if not u know what to do

He then requested more money to buy the materials for the job because he has spent the initial sum I sent him. Of course, I refused to fall for his antics this time.

I have been trying to track down this Peter Tombofa, and he has been on the run for more than a year now.

Peter Tombofa has blatantly refused to refund my money back to me.

If you're about to carry out any form of transaction with Peter Tombofa, I suggest you desist from it at once!

Peter doesn't operate alone, he operates with one Emmanuel Richard with bank account details as follows:
Account number - 3140523442
Bank Name - First Bank Of Nigeria
Account Name - Emmanuel Richard

Peter Tombofa is a criminal, if you come across this lout, kindly report him to the nearest police station.

If he's your friend, please persuade him to pay me my money as his services are no longer required.

Thanks.
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Asamota: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
after4:

I don't have time for this.

I'm just putting this information out there to prevent others from doing any form of business with that criminal until he refunds my money.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Asamota: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2022
FuckDModz:

This will probably cost him more than money.

OP, don't start what you can't finish. Let him go with the money.
I can't let him go.
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Asamota: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Peter Tombofa is an unrepentant scammer, beware!
Re: BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal by Asamota: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
A picture of the criminal

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Reacts After Corps Members Were Filmed Engaging In Erotic Dance / Reprisal: Gun Men Kill Six Northern Muslims In Sabo Area Of Ondo. / Police On Twitter: The Real Reasons We Don't Go To The Physical Police Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.