Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. (11326 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Odunnu: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
Its less than 15hrs to the much awaited JAMB exams.
I really dont expect to see the candidates around now but then, we differ in our reading habits.
While some are relaxed,some more are 'jacking' seriously and yet some are putting finishing touches to all the preparations.
This thread is one to discuss our anxieties, fears, challenges, preparations and experiences especially during and after the exam.
Lets discuss. Meanwhile, Nairaland wishes every one of you sitting for the exam tomorrow a pleasant experience and an excellent result. We really love you and hope you'l make us proud.
Goodluck!
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Odunnu: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2011
Hmmm! All our 'Jambitoes' are flogging it out at this time.
Please o, be smart, careful and articulate. We are waiting to celebrate with you!
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Gbengaslc: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2011
Jamb don't provide any material na our head we use do calculation, some of d school staff are selling pencil,eraser, sharpener 4 d cost of #20 each. We don't know what we did 4 jamb dis year o
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by fd4all234(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
i think jamb ve said it b4 today that u should come with writing material, well i wish all the jamb candidate success ,
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by GoodMuyis(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2011
Gbengaslc:

Jamb don't provide any material na our head we use do calculation, some of d school staff are selling pencil,eraser, sharpener 4 d cost of #20 each. We don't know what we did 4 jamb dis year o

Sorry my Guy JAMB as already said you (Candidates) should come along with BACK-UP(ie Pencil, Eraser, NP-Calculator )
so no excuse for you
although i don't write JAMB i have a copy of JAMB BOX; which include all needed material
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by fd4all234(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2011
@GoodMuyis no mind them, dey no dey hear word
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Excelboi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2011
I thank God oh! Everything wia given to us includin calculator inform of a math set. Well waiting for the result to be out. I pray i pass it insha allah. Succex guys
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by fd4all234(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2011
@Excelboi i wish u all d best
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by ASANIGBO(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
Thank God for all,
I pray that all that write the exam this years will come out in flying colors.
Good luck to all in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by gunners4u: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
Wen will d result out
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Excelboi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
fd4all234:

@Excelboi i wish u all d best
thanks man nd btw probably in four to five days time,d result will be out! Hey wia dem oda guys,how una paper oh
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by BABE3: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
aww---JAMBITES----Goodluck guys(it's kinda too late for that now)---but still sha--Gluck--- smiley

I didn't take that exam seriously--- *smh* @ myself---
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
The questions r getting simpler year after year! That calculator in form of math set was somehow funny nd embarrassing, u know, it looked somehow. U wishing u guys d best
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by buffstical(m): 12:47am On Jun 19, 2011
wishing all the jambites success in their exams
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2011
The exam went well in the centres arround UNIPORT! Their materials arrived late yesterday, thank God I went with my last year's UTME writing materials! The results will be out by Friday!
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by gunners4u: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2011
Wen will d change of course form will be out & how much
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by otaghogho(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2011
In my biology i choose type d in place of type c will it affect the marking.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by fd4all234(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2011
@gunners4u the change of form will be out after the utme result is out, last year the form was 2,500 direct from jamb but other ppeople selling it sell it for 4k so i dnt know how much it would cost dis year.but my advice is that u should go get it from jamb direct.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Solphia(f): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2011
thank God for yesterday jamb, i pray dat when the result is out may we all ave cause to rejoice and praise the lord, my center was ok but d security was xtremely tight,they tld us 2 drop our writing materials b4 entering d hall which we did bt wen d exam was abt 2 commence,we were tld 2 go out and get our writing materials back, ds servd as an opportunity 4 students 2 bring in their phones
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by mikechrisgeneral(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
I changed my econs and govt. Paper types for available one in da hall coz I experienced network failure in my brain in de hall yesterday
Any effect on de marking
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Natasha2(f): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
Gbengaslc:

WOW well we were given writing material including calculator in fact the invigilator took all the writing material we brought from home
GoodMuyis:

Sorry my Guy JAMB as already said you (Candidates) should come along with BACK-UP(ie Pencil, Eraser, NP-Calculator )
so no excuse for you
although i don't write JAMB i have a copy of JAMB BOX; which include all needed material
you are dreaming even on our e-slip it is boldly written
''PENCILS, SHARPENERS, ERASERS AND WRITING MATERIALS WILL BE SUPPLIED TO YOU IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE BY THE BOARD DO NOT BRING ANY OF THE ABOVE INCLUDING GSM PHONES, IPODS OR ANY ELECTRONIC ITEM TO THE EXAMINATION CENTRE''. this means that even common eraser we are not allowed to carry , like I said in my own centre all the writing material we brought from home was collected and replaced with the one from JAMB board
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Chiscomax(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2011
sorry,it has already happened and the exam was cool, i think its the simplest jamb examination ever
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Bayils(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
please o o , i learnt people re changing their paper type wen answering "what type of question is given to you" to the available already liked answers they have,like one of my friend she was sent "ENGLISh type a" and was given type b" but could you believe she wrote down type A instead of B cuz type A was already on her phone, so wan2 ask does dat have any effect on the marking, ? Because i know jamb are not dat so fool.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Bayils(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
--DR BENARD
SO YOU MEAN RESULT WILL BE OUT BY 21ST WHICH IS TUESDAY?
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by otaghogho(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
In my biology i choose type D instead of type C will it affect the marking?
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by olokun(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
sucess 2u all, especially 2unilorin remedial students,
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Naijajobs01(m): 2:55am On Jun 20, 2011
May you all come out in flying colours. Can i hear somebody say amen!
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by Skmoda360(m): 6:05am On Jun 20, 2011
otaghogho:

In my biology i choose type D instead of type C will it affect the marking?
no? as long as the type u answerd correlate with ur numbr 1.
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by ethelfun(m): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2011
Wow, jamb this year must have been quite eventful and exciting, its obvious everybody has an experience to share, its a welcomed development sha. I hear the results would be released before this week runs out, i know most of you cant wait, but i think you guyz are very lucky cause back in the days when i wrote my own jamb, we had to wait months before we then hear rumours on the release of jamb, then when we rush to the cafe to check, only to find out that we still have to wait about a week or there about before our results would be released. So i believe you guys are getting a lot better services than we got in those days. I know most of you would keep going over the questions again to see how many you think you got wrong and what your likely to score, hmm, i know that drill believe me, i kept checking then till my result came out, although i got a little less than i predicted, with that i was qualified for post ume, and doing so well in the post ume too, i got the course of my choice. i just implore you guyz to cool down and relax, the result would out soon. i wish you success!!
If you wanna know any thing about NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, based on the post ume exams, the post ume past questions, or concerning the whole admission drill, you could reach me on
. , 08094406924,
dont flash me please, and call at Godly hours. cheers!!!
Re: Jamb 2011 Discussion Thread. by MrBarzini: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
Don't pay anything to anybody. SCAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Dismisses ASUU's Objections, Affirms CONUA, NAMDA As Trade Unions / Esut Supplementary Form Is Out!!! / 18 Students Emerge Winners Of NNPC Quiz Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.