Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor (707 Views)

Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe / See Chelsea Lineup Against Liverpool On Sunday / If Nigeria Win World Cup, I Swear We Will Vote Buhari 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor by Newsangle: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Who says there are no more accurate seer in this world, whoever have such believe is canal in his thinking, the power of prophesy is still much alive like this days of Elisha and the rest, we still have many men of God that hear directly from Elohim.

One of such man of God and Accurate Prophet with many prophesy that has come to pass is the Generational Prophet of God and a famous radical prophetic televangelist man of God, The senior Pastor of Grace Nation International aka Liberation city,Dr chris Okafor, he just done it again today, about 7 hours into the 3rd round of the Emirates FA Cup between Chelsea and chesterfield, this accurate seer said he saw Chelsea winning with 5 goals at the end of the 90minute of play
Without mincing words and confirmation to his words, the match ended 5-1 in favor of Chelsea football Cup as prophesied.

With this prophesy come true, Dr Chris Okafor remain a Senior Major Prophet of God with accurate prophesy across the globe who hear directly from God
Watch out for a comprehensive 2022 prophesy from the man of God at our subsequent bulletins.

1 Share

Re: Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor by complexBoss12: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2022
grin

want to believe this is a joke sha, but if is not, its a joke. As a football fan, I watch matches every other week. I can be like "this match will end 3:1" and it does. Doesn't make me a prophet of anybody, just judging by team strengths and weaknesses. if predicting one match mks him a true prophet of God, then I should be God himself, because I have predicted over a 100 games.
Re: Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2022
The Government needs to put an end to all this madness.

4 Likes

Re: Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor by angelEmade: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Make baba drop ten sure odds na

2 Likes

Re: Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor by Anazp: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself and your gullible members.

1 Like

Re: Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2022
He should predict the scores of the Nigerian league games
Re: Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2022
The man is a PUNTER.

Even Leicester city did score 4 goals yesterday.

To me, it's not prophecy. It's called Home team over 4.5 goals
Re: Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2022
angelEmade:
Make baba drop ten sure odds na

Play Portimonense to Win.

Play Hertha Berlin to Win.

Play Villarreal to Win.
Re: Emirate Fa Cup: I See Chelsea Winninig With 5 Goals - Dr Chris Okafor by helinues: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Sakamaje.

Just like the guy above me that always edit his repeated tickets on NL

He should predict the accurate results for today's game

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Results!!! I Tried Chloe Ting 2022 Weight Loss Challenge.... And It Wor / Best Left-footed Players Of All Time / Staking Plan Is Important If You Want To Succeed In Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.