Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) (68041 Views)

Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Ezeeboiy: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Looks like that part was made of plywood and eaten by rodents to me
lol
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Plywooded SA plane..../
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by EmmyOD(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
It was the Propeller force that sent the bird to break the cabin window.

The bird hitting directly on the cabin window cannot break it.

A small stone of 1 kilogram will cause thesame damage to the window if it hits the propeller at the same angle.

:
Nigerian youths are too talented. I love your physics based analysis
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
DankemzI:
This is a typical example of when your village people have your GPS coordinates shocked shocked
You clearly didn't take physics in school ba
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Ezeeboiy: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
softwerk:
angry

Only Pastor Righteousness89 can explain this unnatural phenomenon!

I am too small to comment on this .
of course
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Hanibbal(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol Amotolongbo my nigga, you might be right though.

So that aeroplane made with cardboard is SA biggest airline, incredulous!
cheesy

E b lyk say na innoson Nigeria build the plane
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Titto93(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
You mean na that kind soft wood dem use do plane?
Were u expecting a steel iron or concrete blocks?

1 Like

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Was the plane made of cardboard paper?

Partly. Titanium skeleton with lighter, insulating buffer between the cabin and the outer aluminum skin. Planes have to be built this way in order to not only be structurally strong, but also light enough to get off the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
What do you expect? The bird saw his brother drawn on the body of the plane and decided to go and meet im
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by fati2001(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Which kain people dey this Nairaland sef grin

Wood has never been used in commercial planes

what about ships? angry

3 Likes

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by stanlex33(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
exactly!! E surprise me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
DankemzI:
This is a typical example of when your village people have your GPS coordinates shocked shocked
That is why most of you are backward....no logical reasoning everything is village people. If I ask now you will tell me you are a graduate.
Smh!
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by FarahAideed: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wow lucky escape for who ever sat in that seat or was supposed to seat there

1 Like

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by softwerk(f): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ezeeboiy:
bakene ahoton nan ba

Maganan gaskiye kenan!
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by GetMeRight: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
TMKsouth:

I know Ikissbrokejoes. He has a love-hate relationship with SA.

fati2001:

LOLZ

THAT IS DEVIL IN HUMAN FORM..
HE HATE ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT SOMETHING or SOMEONE.

What is there to love about xenophobes who lay the blames of all their misfortunes on their fellow black immigrants and kill them at will? Mtcheeew!
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by gnhpowerhouse: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thanks be to God No life was Lost

1 Like

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by GhostWisperer: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
TMKsouth:

Fancy meeting you in yet another SA thread trolling as usual, my dear Ikissbrokejoes cheesy

Are you confusing SA Airlink with SA Airways (SAA). Been overdosing on mkupu mmiri my brother? cheesy

FYI, SA's largest airline is ComAir (Kulula.com), followed by SAA, then Mango and then FlySAFair.

These 4 are part of Africa's Top 10 biggest airlines. I looked everywhere for a single Nigerian airline on the list and couldn't find any cry

https://www.theafricalogistics.com/2020/06/22/top-10-largest-airlines-in-africa-2/
you're here like an orphan posting S.A news here, weeping and begging for Nigeria's attention and notice. Have some respect!
Over 500 posts here by a Zulu. Have you told your brothers in SA they could die of such collusion before rushing to post here?

What use is this news to us? Are there no SA blog or forum you can post to as it concerns them more?

Why are you craving feverishly for Nigeria's attention?

Seems our validation adds meaning to your idle lost life!

2 Likes

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
It is not a joke that bird is stronger than bird.
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by faste: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
fati2001:

UP NAIJA @GIANT OF AFRICA cool
Joke of the century!!

1 Like

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Ezeeboiy: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
softwerk:

Maganan gaskiye kenan!
grin
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by tradepunter: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

Hahahaha.... Una nu well for this country grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by marsup: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sounds like Kori Bastards.. grin
They better do a spiritual investigation, it's too early in year for all this. grin

1 Like

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
TMKsouth:

Fancy meeting you in yet another SA thread trolling as usual, my dear Ikissbrokejoes cheesy

Are you confusing SA Airlink with SA Airways (SAA). Been overdosing on mkupu mmiri my brother? cheesy

FYI, SA's largest airline is ComAir (Kulula.com), followed by SAA, then Mango and then FlySAFair.

These 4 are part of Africa's Top 10 biggest airlines. I looked everywhere for a single Nigerian airline on the list and couldn't find any cry

https://www.theafricalogistics.com/2020/06/22/top-10-largest-airlines-in-africa-2/
What has this trash you wrote here got to do with anything, imagine this boy talking shit about Nigeria in a Nigerian forum. Tmksouth I don't want to table your matter yet, the day I will be ready to troll you and your xenophobic country even the moderators that are tolerating you in the name of making Nairaland global won't save you.

1 Like

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Adeneye12345(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
����
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by TMKsouth: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
GhostWisperer:
you're here like an orphan posting S.A news here weeping and begging for Nigeria's attention and notice.Have some respect!
Over 500 posts here by a Zulu. Habe you told your brothers in SA they could die of such collusion before rushing here?

What use is this news to us? Are there no SA blog or forum you can post to as it concerns them more?

Why so you craving feverishly for Nigeria's attention?

Seems our validation adds meaning to your idle lost life!

Are u done pooping all over your neighborhood now that you're taking dumps in my mentions undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Kenny9857(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
TMKsouth:

On this list of Africa's Top10 airlines, I searched for COWgerian Airways (a place where cows are more valuable than you) - but couldn't find it undecided

You came to a Nigerian forum to troll and abuse them like this ?
I don't think you are Normal.....
As you are like this I'm not sure your problem isn't spiritual abi Is there something I am not understanding ??

1 Like

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Jeon(f): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Which kain people dey this Nairaland sef grin

Wood has never been used in commercial planes

angry

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Xenophobia people with their flying casket.

See how they are blaming the innocent bird.
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by TMKsouth: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
isaacprinz:

What has this trash you wrote here got to do with anything, imagine this boy talking shit about Nigeria in a Nigerian forum. Tmksouth I don't want to table your matter yet, the day I will be ready to troll you and your xenophobic country even the moderators that are tolerating you in the name of making Nairaland global won't save you.

I relish the prospect cool

1 Like

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
fati2001:

what about ships? angry
18th century ships maybe
Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) by neighbourhud: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Irupetepete:
More like kori bastard...

You can say it again comrade wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is What Lagos Looks Like On Weekends - Photos / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight / ‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.