Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations (34545 Views)

Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) / 17 People Die In Onitsha As Flood From Heavy Rainfall Sweeps Bus Into Culvert / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by DamnnNiggarr: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Gridlock in Onitsha as people travel back to their respective destinations

shocked

Omo!

People dey travel o!
I've been in this gridlock for more than 2 hours.
I've spent close to 5hrs Traveling from Owerri to Anambra that normally takes 1 hr 45 mins.

14 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by superintendents(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Gridlock in Onitsha as people travel back to their respective destinations

shocked

Omo!

People dey travel o!
I've been in this gridlock for more than 2 hours.
I've spent close to 5hrs Traveling from Owerri to Anambra that normally takes 1 hr 45 mins.

justwise DisGuy lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 dominique
better get out of the car and start trekking to where you are going...don't waste your time...

grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Solsix(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Nawa, if to say money dey instead all these stress nah just to enter plane sure pass

23 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by DamnnNiggarr: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2022
I've beginning to believe that the Igbos are among the most travelled Nigerians, if not the most travelled in Nigeria.

145 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by DamnnNiggarr: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Solsix:
Nawa, if to say money dey instead all these stress nah just to enter plane sure pass
ha!
Enter plane from Owerri to Awka??

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by DamnnNiggarr: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2022
superintendents:
better get out of the car and start trekking to where you are going...don't waste your time...

grin
no o!
Can't imagine leaving my car behind, in that dreaded upper iweka axis.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Solsix(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=109211765]ha!
Enter plane from Owerri to Awka?? [/

So everybody on that hold up is traveling from owerri to awka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Anigreat: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2022
shocked

South easterners and south southerners going back to Yoruba land and Hausa Fulani land to develop it for them in terms of erecting sophisticated buildings and seasoned businesses all around the the north and the south west.

I wonder what Nigeria would've look like if not for the Igbos

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by DamnnNiggarr: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Solsix post=109211871][/quote]ok Bruv!
I now understand what you meant.

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Munamoqel: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
if you study the pictures careful, you'll notice that most vehicle were headed in the Enugu direction.
from enugu to kogi to Abuja to kaduna and Kano

26 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by DamnnNiggarr: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Munamoqel:
from enugu to kogi to Abuja to kaduna and Kano
Ha!
This your analysis self
So what about my vehicle that's headed in that direction nko??

3 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by DamnnNiggarr: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

South easterners and south southerners going back to Yoruba land and Hausa Fulani land to develop it for them in terms of erecting sophisticated buildings and seasoned businesses all around the the north and the south west.

I wonder what Nigeria would've look like if not for the Igbos
they're coming for you with insults

8 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by abouzaid: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Ha!
This your analysis self
So what about my vehicle that's headed in that direction nko??
Why bother responding to that slowpoke? Meanwhile, the igbos are buying up all the real estate and businesses within his own region while he wastes his time online spewing hatred.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by ipobcannibals: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2022
abouzaid:

Why bother responding to that slowpoke? Meanwhile, the igbos are buying up all the real estate and businesses within his own region while he wastes his time online spewing hatred.
The Igbos can achieve Biafra right now if they can just remain in Igboland and stop buying up real estate in the “land of skull miners and boko haram”. Wouldn’t you be happy?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by abouzaid: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2022
ipobcannibals:
The Igbos can achieve Biafra right now if they can just remain in Igboland and stop buying up real estate in the “land of skull miners and boko haram”. Wouldn’t you be happy?
The world wealthiest nations didn't achieve that status by staying within their country, they moved out of their comfort zones to excel and dominate. Can't you see how China is recolonising the world? Their building a mega city now in Akwa ibom exclusively for the Chinese (Google it, it made FrontPage here), Google the Chinese road and belt policy and ask yourself why the Chinese can't stay home and make their country a superpower like the USA

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by ipobcannibals: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
abouzaid:
The world wealthiest nations didn't achieve that status by staying within their country, they moved out of their comfort zones to excel and dominate. Can't you see how China is recolonising the world? Their building a mega city now in Akwa ibom exclusively for the Chinese (Google it, it made FrontPage here), Google the Chinese road and belt policy and ask yourself why the Chinese can't stay home and make their country a superpower like the USA
You are confusing yourself. Let me help you put things better: China is a country and Chinese folks are going to other countries to do their financial/business exploits. This you can equate with Igbos, who are Nigerians going to do thesame outside of Nigeria to other countries, like Ghana, Gambia, Ivory Coast e.t.c.

Now, what the OP is saying here is, Igbo can achieve their Biafra by remaining in the SE and those outside of the SE can leave other parts of Nigeria and join those already there and achieve their Biafra.
Now after you’ve gotten your Biafra, you can then do what the Chinese are doing as Biafrans and do your business/financial exploits in Nigeria and other countries as Biafrans. For now, your focus should be keeping those that left other regions for Xmas there and encouraging others outside of Igboland to join them.
Perhaps after you’ve achieved Biafra, you can then be amongst the world’s most wealthiest nations, like China, USA, Germany and co.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by abouzaid: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
ipobcannibals:
You are confusing yourself. Let me help you put things better: China is a country and Chinese folks are going to other countries to do their financial/business exploits. This you can equate with Igbos, who are Nigerians going to do thesame outside of Nigeria to other countries, like Ghana, Gambia, Ivory Coast e.t.c.

Now, what the OP is saying here is, Igbo can achieve their Biafra by remaining in the SE and those outside of the SE can leave other parts of Nigeria and join those already there and achieve their Biafra.
Now after you’ve gotten your Biafra, you can the do what the Chinese are doing as Biafrans and do your business/financial exploits in Nigeria and other countries as Biafrans. For now, your focus should be keeping those that left other regions for Xmas there and encouraging other outside of Igboland to join them.
The op never said such and no nation achieved independence by abandoning their investments and jobs in other parts of the world, what you said doesn't even make any sense, clearly, you're a nairaland resident tribalist, i'm not a tribalist, i don't hate Yoruba or Hausa people, i just believe that we would all be better off by peacefully going our separate ways through a referendum than living together by force, Nigeria has never worked, Nigeria is not working and Nigeria would never work.

56 Likes

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by DamnnNiggarr: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
ipobcannibals:
I think you’re eternally confused and brain-dead like a typical Ipob/ESN cannibal. I can’t waste my time on any moronic clown this year 2022. Go and study how to get a country from the UN rules and guidelines, I can’t spoon feed a cannibal.
ahh!! aah!!

That's too harsh,
don't you think so

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by DisGuy: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Personally impressed with the lane discipline!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Mko123(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
who else notice that the first picture is filled with beautiful rides?

Does it mean that we don't have smugglers in Onitsha or that road is only meant for oppression?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by tstx(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Christmas agbasa

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Cholls(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
My brothers and sisters why stress yourselves
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by Bmaster(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Before nko

you and hold up for upper iweka na mate?
Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by legalmoney(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Home is where the heart belongs

1 Like

Re: Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations by ecolime(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
70% of those cars are heading to Lagos.

Also, school resumes tomorrow. More traffic for Lagosians cry

Anyway, welcome back my Igbo brothers. We miss you guys

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Visa-seeking Nigerian Students Lament Sad Experiences At US Embassy / 2 Persons Die In A Fatal Accident On Enugu-Port-Harcourt Express Road (Graphic) / No AC On The Plane Arik Air Put Us - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.