Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Forget About The Investigation Report Of Oromoni Case - Police Warns Protesters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Forget About The Investigation Report Of Oromoni Case - Police Warns Protesters (282 Views)

Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID / There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers / Kidnapping: Ogun Police Warns Against Isolated Prayers In Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget About The Investigation Report Of Oromoni Case - Police Warns Protesters by BestNewsng(f): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Lagos Police Warn Against Protest Over Investigation Result On Sylvester Oromoni's Case

see full details here ������

https://bestnewsng.online/lagos-police-warn-against-protest-over-investigation-result-on-sylvester-oromonis-case/

Re: Forget About The Investigation Report Of Oromoni Case - Police Warns Protesters by princeade86(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2022
K. The party that don't trust the results should pls try another hospital autopsy.

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Investigation Report Of Oromoni Case - Police Warns Protesters by complexBoss12: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2022
I think it was in Saudi Arabia, that a nobility raped someone and the court ruled that the noble citizen slipped, and while falling down his manhood "mistakenly" penetrated the girl.

The case above tops my list of most ridiculous instances, then followed closely by this Sylvester's case. The boy said he was beaten and given something to drink. School said he injured himself. Fellow students said he was beaten. Autopsy said they found substance in his system. Autopsy still said natural causes.

People who don't understand psychology saw a list 12 doctors and concluded that they must be right. one guy even said they can't bribe them all" But the issue is that in Nigeria, you don't get to see them release the names of those doctors before. So why now?? its simply to intimidate the simple minded with names and portfolios. Also tells me that powerful people are behind the case.

They went for natural causes because whatever else they rule as the cause of death, will lead to another investigation.

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Investigation Report Of Oromoni Case - Police Warns Protesters by BestNewsng(f): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2022
complexBoss12:
I think it was in Saudi Arabia, that a nobility raped someone and the court ruling ruled that the noble citizen slipped, and while falling down his manhood "mistakenly" penetrated the girl.

The case above tops my list of most ridiculous instances, then followed closely by this Sylvester's case. The boy said he was beaten and given something to drink. School said he injured himself. Fellow students said he was beaten. Autopsy said they found substance in his system. Autopsy still said natural causes.

People who don't understand psychology saw a list 12 doctors and concluded that they must be right. one guy even said they can't bribe them all" But the issue is that in Nigeria, you don't get to see them release the names of those doctors before. So why now?? its simply to intimidate the simple minded with names and portfolios. Also tells me that powerful people are behind the case.

They went for natural causes because whatever else they rule as the cause of death, will lead to another investigation.

Hummmn.. brilliant thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Dowen Colledge Is Exonerated | Sylvs Oromoni / Boko Haram Invaded Army (NA) Museum Built By Buratai In Biu, Maiduguri / Osun Police Arrest Two Men For Stealing Their Boss' N15m Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.