Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! (568 Views)

Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! by yuncka: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mehn..!!!

I felt very bad with what I witnessed yesterday on my way back from training.
I stay at Ketu close to Mile12 Market, and regularly I witness tax force bullying wheelbarrow pushers and petty traders for money and tickets.

But yesterday was the worst of it, what are you taxing a pure water seller for? She is basically a hawker with no shop, just a basin on her head. How much is her gain for the day to remit N50 to you everyday? I and my friends were dumbfounded with the whole drama unfolding, the little girl even said she wasn't aware of any association or meeting to that regards. We had to leave the change for her after we bought water from her.

Here in Lagos, everything is being taxed by agberos. From bus drivers to barrow pushers and petty traders, now pure water sellers?

Well, brace yourselves....They will soon start taxing pedestrians for walking on the road.
Re: Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! by matrix199(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Too bad. These agberos are working for the bigger agberos(Lagos slave master T****). They'd later remit some percentage of the money to the bigger agberos(T*** and his cohorts).
Re: Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! by Femmyfestus: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Meanwhile the osinwin eniyan figure head isn't doing a thing about this agbero menace. No wonder police dey disobey him order for public
Re: Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! by DropsMic(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sad
Re: Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! by Lastmankc(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
And the drug baron want to export this tout and holigans to Aso rock.
Re: Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! by AkaraAndBread: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nigeria is one of the few countries in the world where racketeering is not an illegal business.
Re: Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! by Boogyman557: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI D MANCHI

I de wait 4 Dem

my KALA is fully LOADED

no be ORDINARY KALA oooo

OKOMBO TESTED KALA

Any MANCHI wey go JUNZ 4 any STREET sey em 1 be Tex COLLECTOR

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST em left leg b4 people go begin ask waiting happen

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! by Jokerman(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na Ambode fit Lagos grin
Re: Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! by heniford2: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
We are getting there soon grin cheesy e go reach everyone in naija soon
Re: Agberos Now Taxing Sachet Water Sellers!!! by Narnah(f): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nawa o.

This could possibly lead to increased price of sachet water.

(1) (Reply)

How Spongebob Made Me Kill My 3-year-old Daughter - Mother / 2-year-old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna, Body Parts Missing (photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Seen Celebrating After Defeating Terrorists (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.