Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Bandits Pay Me N20,000 To Arrange Women They Could Sleep With For Them- Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Pay Me N20,000 To Arrange Women They Could Sleep With For Them- Suspect (501 Views)

Police Inspector Cuts Wife’s Hand In Jos Over N20,000 (Graphic) / We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Pay Me N20,000 To Arrange Women They Could Sleep With For Them- Suspect by Naijabazegist(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Maryam had confessed that bandits had paid her the sum of N20,000 to bring ladies that they could sleep with in the forest.

Bandits' activities have been one of the major problems facing this current administration, as they have reportedly kidnapped many people, especially those residing in the northern part of the country, for ransom. There have been arrests of many of them by the Nigerian military. Unfortunately, these miscreants keep on with their attacks and kidnappings.

Maryam Abubakar, a housewife and resident of Rugar Hanwa in the Sabon Gari Local Government Area of Kaduna State, has been arrested and detained for reportedly luring women, including.......

Continue Reading at;
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2022/01/bandits-pay-me-n20000-to-arrange-women.html

Re: Bandits Pay Me N20,000 To Arrange Women They Could Sleep With For Them- Suspect by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Common woman no excuse for that pls... regardless of the gender I ain't gonna close my eyes when evil happen..
She should be sentenced and put in prison for having a hand in terrorism indirectly..

(1) (Reply)

Murdered By Two Teenage Boys 13 &15 - Ana Kriegel / 13-year-old Sugarcane Seller Stabs Boy To Death In Borno / Christian Converts Persecuted For Leaving Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.