Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) (36775 Views)

Nigeria’s All-time Highest Goalscorers At The Afcon / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / Bongani Zungu, Scored At The AFCON With VAR, The First Player To Achieve That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Creditalerts: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ojuju calabars
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by TMKsouth: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
I loved it!!! cool The computer generated lion roaming around the stadium grin - great gimmick!

1 Like

Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by SIRKAY98(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Not bad.Africa should advance oo all this things that looks like mats i don't know o
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Flytime: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
EgusiSoup:
I does not knows why these government could not held a common Africa nation cup and they allowed Cameroon a third-wall country to take over! APC has failed us!
firstly all nations in Africa are third world countries,there are just grades to it
Also you really need to work on your English and if it was an error I feel you should read twice before submitting

2 Likes

Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Starz825:
The first match no sweet like that...
But better teams haven't played yet
Meanwhile,
I haven't seen silly fouls committed recently like the ones in the first half of the first game...
Those burkinafaso players are very stupid....

I disagree, BFA players are good, just that their defenders are too aggressive which cost them the lost against Cameroon

left to the penalties errors caused by their defenders, this match should have been 1:0 in their favour

BFA came well prepared for this outing but Cameroon put maximum zeal with the hosting vibes

in this match I give it to BFA players, it was fun to watch
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Noblewealth(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
I hope you have an experience that alters the course of your life because, after Africa, nothing has ever been the same — Suzanne Evans
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by EgusiSoup: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Flytime:
firstly all nations in Africa are third world countries,there are just grades to it
Also you really need to work on your English and if it was an error I feel you should read twice before submitting

What is this one saying �
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Confirmedzombie: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
I felt very bitters to saw Cameron hosted the AFCON.

Nigeria was supposed to hosted it but I does not knew why Nigeria lose the hosted write.

I pray Nigeria wons the AFCON
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by nesgeeek(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Beautiful display. Cameroun culture closely related to the Calabar people.
Cameroon and Calabar share the same boundary. cameroon to calarbar is close to each other.

1 Like

Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by chloedogie(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
EgusiSoup:
I does not knows why these government could not held a common Africa nation cup and they allowed Cameroon a third-wall country to take over! APC has failed us!

With all these bombings everywhere? You want dem shekarau to bomb Salah and other players on a nigerian soil? Abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Otasikwe(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Beautiful display. Cameroun culture closely related to the Calabar people.
no b lai u get eye small
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by The5DME(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
ruggedmallaam:
For months now, I have not commented on any thread here,I have been really busy
No one cares bro.
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Erickax(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
EgusiSoup:
What are u speaking
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Yungnaira55: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
The beauty of Africa
What a continent with such a rich culture
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Bukden16(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dradeoye94:
G

The next time I'll catch you...

Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Bukden16(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
EgusiSoup:
BECAUSE YOUR TEACHER DIDN'T TEACH YOU ENGLISH
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by shantti(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Up Africa, our major problem is the sun, the sun is too harsh
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Theunbothered: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
wow lovely..i love blacks

Racist
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Promise47(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
2010 was world cup Year this is Africa cup of nations
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

South Africa 2010 remains the most colorful opening ceremony I've seen in recent years.

Cameroun tried.
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by stasius: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Cameroon our neighbour doing great! Beautiful!

You didn't show the lion.
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Elsueno: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
EgusiSoup:

please no, With this administration, the organisers would have being appointed based on nepotism & man know man instead of competence....We really don't need to make our battered image worse
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by phemmyfour: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Where is the electronic lion jumping up n down
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Zico5(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
EgusiSoup:
See grammar. It's finished
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by NoahHadNoArk: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

South Africa 2010 remains the most colorful opening ceremony I've seen in recent years.

Cameroun tried.

Angola
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by weljewel: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Praise God
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
ruggedmallaam:

So?
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by nwajesus12(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
ruggedmallaam:
for this,I am heading outside to find stone to fry
Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by ibiso1986: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
TMKsouth:
I loved it!!! cool The computer generated lion roaming around the stadium grin - great gimmick!
same here

1 Like

Re: Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) by richeeyo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
EgusiSoup:
Guess English died along time ago around you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday / AFCON 2023: Nike Unveils Super Eagles Eagles Jersey / Yobo Sues Complete Sports Paper; Asks For N500m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.