Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Do You Maintain Fervency As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Maintain Fervency As A Christian (268 Views)

My Spiritual Fervency Is Affecting My Secular Interests: How Do I Find Balance? / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Fervency In Spirit...5moi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Maintain Fervency As A Christian by Pacesetter2021: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hello dear believers,

How do you maintain fervency in your spirit? How to you stay charged up and on fire? How do you maintain having your spirit stronger than your flesh.

Could be your routine, your choice of spiritual exercises and the frequency, etc.

Your responses will encourage others (including me) especially those new in to the faith.

Shalom.
Re: How Do You Maintain Fervency As A Christian by Xaxov: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Constant prayer and meditation will do the trick. Remain Blessed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Maintain Fervency As A Christian by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pacesetter2021:
Hello dear believers,How do you maintain fervency in your spirit? How to you stay charged up and on fire? How do you maintain having your spirit stronger than your flesh.

Could be your routine, your choice of spiritual exercises and the frequency, etc.

Your responses will encourage others (including me) especially those new in to the faith.
Shalom.
Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25. The implies that the only way to maintaining "fervency" is through obedience of each and every commandment as given by Jesus Christ to us over 2000 years ago.. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Maintain Fervency As A Christian by Pacesetter2021: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Xaxov:
Constant prayer and meditation will do the trick. Remain Blessed
that's great... How constant tho? Say in a day.
Re: How Do You Maintain Fervency As A Christian by Pacesetter2021: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25. The implies that the only way to maintaining "fervency" is through obedience of each and every commandment as given by Jesus Christ to us over 2000 years ago.. undecided
that's great. Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mommy G.o Live Interview With Bbc Video / The Time To Favour You Has Come / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.