Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe (2771 Views)

Help! My Lhasa Will Soon Give Birth... I Am Uncomfortable / Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
So I got my puppy off a breeder on the 4th of january 2022, when he first arrived he was calm and maybe missing his old home�. but two days after he starts getting comfortable with me , he doesnt really follow me everywhere like i expected which is good �atleast I can get some work done. I got him vaccinated and dewormed on the 8th of january 2022 got him a spiky ball he is afraid of lol. After the vet we went home and he slept soundly for hours lol and when he woke i fed him and guess what he let out his first bark � so cute. he is 5weeks. P.s his first night with me, he didnt cry or ruin my night sleep. he was peaceful but now he is more jolly and restless. I love him eitherways

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
My boy has mastered the art of sit and his is getting good at potty. i wish I could upload video of him obeying to sit but NL restricted the size but other than that, I got some cute pictures for you guys to see. oh and the breeder lied to me that he was 9 weeks but Clearly looking at him i doubt he is up to two months.If anyone can tell me how old a rough estimate by looking at him is I would really appreciate. He looks like 6weeks (this week to me)

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please kindly leave your age guess below if you view this thread.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hiyya hoomans, im two months old and loving life at the moment. My vet @crittersvetcentre(check them on instagram) takes good care of me everytime I go for checkup or have my shots. But im only sad because my hooman said I can't go out for walks tet not until I recieve all my vaccines Shots which is a few weeks from now. I also have an instagram page of you all wanna keep up with me @lhasa.kobe. Today I modelled for my hooman woof woof. Does anyone think i'm cute?

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Woof woof
Nice dog
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by justina51x: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2022
okay
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by jojofola: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lol nice, a friend wants to sell a female lhasa to me. She's 5months. We discussed this evening but I have mixed feelings. I have never owned a pet and then I am almost always bored as I stay alone.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2022
Haryoife:
Woof woof
Nice dog
Thank you , coming from another hooman, my dad is right, i am a nice dog
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2022
justina51x:
okay
what did do?
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2022
jojofola:
Lol nice, a friend wants to sell a female lhasa to me. She's 5months. We discussed this evening but I have mixed feelings. I have never owned a pet and then I am almost always bored as I stay alone.
what mixed feelings? lhasa a fun breed of dogs to own
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Lontrra: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello, is this breed okay for a first time owner?
Looking to get a dog soon.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lontrra:
Hello, is this breed okay for a first time owner?
Looking to get a dog soon.
yes pretty independent , and naughty as well but fun companions not agressive by nature
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Lontrra: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good day chief, how much do you spend on your dog per month?
Looking at getting this exact breed this week.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Lontrra:
Good day chief, how much do you spend on your dog per month?
Looking at getting this exact breed this week.
it depends on what you wanna feed them, maybe homemade food or dog food and also on your pocket. I spend atleast 13k to 15k a month. I feed my puppy his puppy food. Royal canin to be precise Mini puppy . The 2kg cost about 11500naira then i buy can food and sardine just incase he wants to be a fussy eater. other than that the cost will reduce as they mature when you start feeding them once a day in like 8months or so
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2022
krcboy:
it depends on what you wanna feed them, maybe homemade food or dog food and also on your pocket. I spend atleast 13k to 15k a month. I feed my puppy his puppy food. Royal canin to be precise Mini puppy . The 2kg cost about 11500naira then i buy can food and sardine just incase he wants to be a fussy eater. other than that the cost will reduce as they mature when you start feeding them once a day in like 8months or so

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Lontrra: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
krcboy:

Alright, thanks.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Lontrra: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
krcboy:
Getting mine on Wednesday. First time dog owner.
How do I prepare for the guy, things to buy and all.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lontrra:

Getting mine on Wednesday. First time dog owner.
How do I prepare for the guy, things to buy and all.
just buy lots of toys and more chew toys even more tous lol, but buy him tennis ball, you can het a cage for him tho he is still a puppy i dunno why he should be caged but you can get that. no need for leash, uf he is a puppy cos he will be too small for that. but buy food and toys for him and occasionally hand feed him to bond well w him. Do share a pic of him so i can know what to reccomend

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Lontrra: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2022
krcboy:
just buy lots of toys and more chew toys even more tous lol, but buy him tennis ball, you can het a cage for him tho he is still a puppy i dunno why he should be caged but you can get that. no need for leash, uf he is a puppy cos he will be too small for that. but buy food and toys for him and occasionally hand feed him to bond well w him. Do share a pic of him so i can know what to reccomend

Thanks, will do that.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lontrra:

Thanks, will do that.

Yayy today you get to meet your little furball, kindly sgare his photos lsts follow you on your journey. vest wishes
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Lontrra: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
krcboy:

Yayy today you get to meet your little furball, kindly sgare his photos lsts follow you on your journey. vest wishes

I had to delay getting him. Someone told me it isn't nice to get a puppy since I stay alone and go to work.
From your experience, do you think I can leave a 6-7 weeks puppy at home ( say from 6am - 6pm)?
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lontrra:

I had to delay getting him. Someone told me it isn't nice to get a puppy since I stay alone and go to work.
From your experience, do you think I can leave a 6-7 weeks puppy at home ( say from 6am - 6pm)?
My guy, do as u wish, lhasa a quite independent breeds. just make sure you leave enough food for him and water make sure he has different toys to play with. what he will do most of the time will be sleeping sef. If you are putting the fact that you will not be home then you might never get a dog. weekends you can bond w him and play together he will love you either ways
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Lontrra: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2022
How do you potty train your Lhasa? Mine keeps messing up my room.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lontrra:
How do you potty train your Lhasa? Mine keeps messing up my room.
sorry for late replies, for me I feed him and lock him in his cage , and after 30-40mins I take him outside to do his business and reward him do
it constantly after everymeal till he gets used to it

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hey hoomans, little update. Today I modelled again for my hooman and Look at how I look like a distinguished gentle man. Oh And I currently weigh 3kg now. Oh and my hooman has started introducing me to his regular hooman food and its tasty tongue

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello, its been a while I shared my growth for you guys to see, yes I have grown a lot and im only 8months. My hooman feeds me chicken on a steady diet as well as goat meat and occassionally fish but he doesnt like feeding me fish cos of the bones. anyways here is my growth and also a before and after photo from my grooming session I had on monday 29th of august @crittersvetcentre. What do you guys think, do you like my new haircut.?

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hey dear Kobe
Please ask your Hooman to share his number here
I really have some questions to ask him
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 5:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Haryoife:
Hey dear Kobe
Please ask your Hooman to share his number here
I really have some questions to ask him

he has responded to your mail.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2022
He's cute The grooming is on point
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe by krcboy(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2022
Luckydabull:
He's cute
The grooming is on point

thank youu. My hooman treats me nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed / My Gsd And Parvo / Rotweiller Puppies Ready For New Homes (ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.