Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Do I Become 1xbet Agent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do I Become 1xbet Agent (605 Views)

1xbet Agent / 1xbet Agent / 1xbet Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become 1xbet Agent by phaco(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2022
Good morning guys. Pls I want to start a betting shop. And I have decided to go with 1xbet.
I go with it because I won't have problems with location since bet9ja and betking are everywhere. Which means if I'm going for them, then it has to be 10 minutes Walk away from the nearest One.
Snd two they have better odds and varieties of options.
I'm based in uyo in Akwa-Ibom.
All I need from u guys is concrete information on how to become a 1xbet agent.
The registration procedure. Thanks guys..
Re: How Do I Become 1xbet Agent by Ashawoboy1: 4:15am On Jan 10, 2022
You will regret it. 1xbet has a rigorous process of registering and withdrawal, they fit even ask you to send your preek for verification if you won withdraw so Nigerians no like the company. Nobody likes stress bro
Re: How Do I Become 1xbet Agent by phaco(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2022
Ashawoboy1:
You will regret it. 1xbet has a rigorous process of registering and withdrawal, they fit even ask you to send your preek for verification if you won withdraw so Nigerians no like the company. Nobody likes stress bro
I have been withdrawing it's very easy bro..
It should even be more easy as an agent.
Re: How Do I Become 1xbet Agent by Tarani(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Indeed, nobody likes stress. But, as for me, all this verification procedures are about safety and responsible playing
Ashawoboy1:
Re: How Do I Become 1xbet Agent by user32(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Use 1960bet

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Gives Money To Passersby While Driving In His Range Rover (video) / What They Never Told U About Betting / 4.75 + Odds For Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.