Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh (9966 Views)

Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / Train Your Children Well,i Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Christane: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2022
good mother always watch out for her child/children
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by RoyalBlu(f): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2022
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Nicenixon: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2022
Maybe Tonto should be following her son everywhere. She should pray her son does not cross lane with those rich crazy kids with a touch of madness from weathly badass family.
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Thryphosa(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2022
This woman sef, na she go first born ni? Wetin sef? You can't single-handedly train a child, it's a collective work, environment and school train a child as well. Dem go slap am, pinch am, he go fall for school while playing with mates, you don't have power over that, he will tell you when she gets home" mummy John slap me" and there's nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Don27tiky(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Is there anyone that will tolerate that?
Even animals won’t. Nairaland this shouldn’t be a topic here
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Knighty12: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2022
This noisemaker again grin
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by shileowo: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2022
simple , Will you allow your child to marry someone like you?
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by guychidile: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2022
How far if it's your child that hurts other children.
What will you say.?
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Karemarealty288(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2022
What if you you or your son hurts someone nko .........All these your social media joshpadakia is becoming leukemialic to the eardrums. Got rit!

Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Masterkernel1: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2022
Nellam:
I like how she speaks up for children

Do you have a comprehension problem? She's indirectly saying that if your child playfully or seriously makes her child cry, she will come after the (you) parent.
Fighting other parents when they have issues with yours, how is she fighting for other children, Aunty?
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by guychidile: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2022
What will you say?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Hdhdhd(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2022
If na person wey go fit still hurt you join nko?
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by nedekid: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Na she be the first person to "have a child"? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by DeepSight(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Nellam:

pretydiva:
Way to go!

DropsMic:
I will fuvkup anyone who tries such

jrusky:
Fact!!! Dare me by hurting any of my kids I will sink you no matter how connected and rich you are I will sink you then you will know devil pass devil.

Tonto I'm with you on this.

You know, while I no doubt understand how you all feel with respect to the very natural parental instinct of protection, I really believe we need to be wary of the way the actress in the OP expressed this instinct. Because in truth there is a very real tendency for parents to be so over-protective of their children that they are willing to go to unreasonable, even absurd and sometimes outrightly criminal lengths in this regard. You will therefore have those parents who will go ballistic if another adult so much as cautions or corrects their child (heaven forbid with a spank - the world will end that day), you have parents who regardless of the evidence will never believe that their child has done anything wrong anywhere (- or is even capable of wrong doing) - many parents act in such a way that one must conclude for all intents and purposes that they consider their child to be almighty God himself - perfect, infallible and pure - or some sort of royalty whose every whim and every desire must be attended to at once.

There is a proper place for others to correct and discipline a child but the sort of dangerous child-worship which is gradually permeating our urban culture is capable of creating monsters out of children and is something to be conscious of, and cautious about.
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Mrbenny001: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Most single mom turn to bitter and very dangerous people in the guise of protecting their child...may God keep and protect the child
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Wumex91: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by DeepSight(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2022
guychidile:
What will you say?

This is an excellent and most relevant question. Most modern urban parents are happy to play the ostrich in circumstances like this. They mostly will bluntly deny that their child hurt anyone or did any wrong even if there is a Video Assistant Referee with evidence. Where compelled to admit, most modern urban parents will be willing to do anything - and I mean anything - to protect their child from the consequences without a care or hoot for the well-being of the other child(ren) involved.

I refer mainly to the child-worship that is an emergent urban culture and which is mostly imported from the west. The worship which treats children as deities at whose feet modern parents grovel and worship.

"My child, my child" - no different from "My God, My God!"

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by KanwuliaExtra: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Hiahn!
We know what you can do ke!
Who wan try you?
Kpokpogri, Jane Mena and “Barby-Risky” still dey roast for barbecue pit. Dem still nor gree done o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by alphaNomega: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2022
This woman is depressed
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Dshocker(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Nellam:

Is this how a parent should be speaking up for their child?
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Ishilove: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2022
Slow news day
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by AfroKnight: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2022
Tell your children not to hurt other kids cos their mama madness fit pass your own
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Kingcalls: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2022
This fool doesn't even know she is already hurting her child with her stupid attitude and display .... she is already raising another weak man in the society
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Proudlysalga: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2022
A crate of beer for you jare. U really talk well!
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hisbah21:
Depressed lady with her rantings. Yen yen yen

CondemnBattery:
......Toxic actresses everywhere.

You don't want anyone to hurt your child but you can hurt someone's son, nonsense.
Or you think Churchill is not someone's son.

Even this artificial human being dey rant. Fake yansh, fake breast, fake face....... Nonsense

Looking at Sylvester’s case isn’t she right?? undecided
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Madam train your kid(s) to be able to stand up for themselves.
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nellam:

The kids that pick on other kids are adults?
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by matm: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Do you have an idea what the person will do to you in retaliation? He might send u to the netherworld before your time leaving ur so called child more vulnerable the rest of his life.Remember almost everyone has kids including mad people who are homeless.
Leave kids alone.Even if u die today,ur kid will even start living better.Nothing will happen to him because u are not God who created him.
So take life easy for no one has monopoly of violence.And there are too many ways of killing a rat.So stop sounding immature
If feel ur kid is under threat,act maturely.If u don't know how to handle kid matters,approach those who have been mother's before u were born for help.
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Realmi: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
CondemnBattery:
......Toxic actresses everywhere.

You don't want anyone to hurt your child but you can hurt someone's son, nonsense.
Or you think Churchill is not someone's son.

Even this artificial human being dey rant. Fake yansh, fake breast, fake face....... Nonsense
na the fake dey vex u or her message.... grin, because u sound pained
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
This young woman is suffering psychosis. Such a bad situation. The worst part is she’ll reproduce and pass the trait down to offspring. I don’t pity any man who chooses to enter the place all in the name of “she fine, she fine wella.”
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by derecho(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
So sleeping around or following kpokpogiri isn't hurting your child?
Person wey hear am talk go think say dem understand the responsibility of a mother.
Re: I Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Hurts My Child – Tonto Dikeh by Queeeeeen: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
derecho:
So sleeping around or following kpokpogiri isn't hurting your child?
Person wey hear am talk go think say dem understand the responsibility of a mother.

How? Explain the bolded undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Movie(2014) / Osita Iheme's nephew So Cute / Check Out Benita Ikeji, Linda Ikeji’s Younger Sister (photos inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.