Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee (22277 Views)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) / "Try Buy Sense For London Bros" - Masterkraft Slams Oyemykke Over Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by deolurexy1(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2022
lol
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by porthouse7(f): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2022
Peace081:
Sense way u no kuku get before undecided
she get sense pass u I can bet it
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2022
Lol
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by Nicenixon: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2022
You allowed your emotions to control your brain.
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by ImoleNaija: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
cheesy [b]I was so jealous of their love [/b]then, secret and private life are just the best. Not all can be popular with exposing or displaying their affairs to people, should incase village people entered it

E pain me say dem break up o, walahi. Funnily, people don dey count am for them.
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by Indispensable85(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2022
It wasn't meant to last. I saw that even from the house. They were never compatible.
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by remitarich(f): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2022
Tejumola856:
Now you are senseless
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by babyfaceafrica: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2022
This is super story
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by CSTRR: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Vee is fine mehn.

How she fell in love with a clown like NEO cannot be explained.

It must be the height.
Height in a guy makes some girls irrational.

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by pacespot(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2022
The truth is that, there is no love in this country. It is just a matter of time before their heads get cleared of the hallucination.

There is nothing lovely about Nigerian way of life. Even in the church, they have turned pulpit into a place to send nuclear arsenals to their enemies.

Everything about them is me and against my enemy, not a prayer to love one another.

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by healthyguy(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2022
You sacrificed your sense and became a sacrificial lamb

Chikena grin grin grin
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2022
I always believed Vee and Laycon are meant to love each other. Sad, they just can not see how perfect they are together. Both even lost sight in the house, focusing on loving people who did not really love them.

4 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by RoeEvi(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2022
Abdulazeez99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BwTeWEMCpE

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYb4ylIFdim/?utm_medium=copy_link

OP is you that didn’t understand what she meant…. It’s simple logic. All she meant was she has lost her senses because of love. She has sacrificed her “sense” for “love”. Try understanding something before you talk about it, she never said their relationship was over so stop all these nonsense and mind your business
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by l0uie(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2022
Baby girl listen, that's no big deal. Just move on. Everyone's had their fair share of love. No be you be the first and most def not gonna be the last.
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by peculiar2233: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2022
Peace081:
Sense way u no kuku get before undecided
But she still get am pass u sha tongue
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by Treasure17(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2022
When you are in love with someone, sometimes you question your rationality. I understand you vee.

3 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by haslaw(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2022
The same Vee that was a liability to Neo in the BBnaija house.

Neo virtually became her houseboy and was slaving for a non-appreciative depressed Vee.

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by Gee64: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2022
Yes you did sacrifice the sense when you nor get to always close your legs tight to every fine broke boy!
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by Pimpleface(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Okayy....we meuve on
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by AfroKnight: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Everyone makes mistakes. Eat this breakfast and drink water. Trust your instincts next time.
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by Jdbrasco2: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2022
Ratchet girl. Neo fck up and now that he has been finessed his eye don clear.
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Vee that doesn’t have sense. Very toxic gal. Neo was just wasting love and energy on her. Vee is an unstable gal.
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by Reasoning(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Your Choice your Responsibilities, you have no body to blame about the repercussions of your Choices in Life. Even from your secret mindsets, your realities will manifest physically one day. You made your choice in BBH that it is Neo you love, even when you knew you both were Tribe Orientationally world apart, what were you expecting from a desperate Guy like Neo. Even you Vee deserve what you gat....
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by reuben81: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Abdulazeez99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BwTeWEMCpE

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYb4ylIFdim/?utm_medium=copy_link

I see vee like someone who will be too difficult to control,and his way of reasoning is different from ours,she is too forward,which we don't take in this side of the world
Re: I Sacrificed My Sense For Love — BBNaija's Vee by Hkff: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
How

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) / Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months / Kemi Olunloyo: "Iyabo Ojo Is No Longer Married To Her Carpenter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.