Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Bank Loan With Property Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Loan With Property Collateral (349 Views)

4 Key Benefits Of Hiring Property Solicitors While Dealing With Property / Merger: Access Bank’s Loan Book Hits N3 Trillion / Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Loan With Property Collateral by Itiaba007: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2022
Good morning i have a property in calabar that is very close to unical containing 12 single rooms and two self contains.i wanted demolishing it so i can erect a standard hostel for student.maybe a two storeys containing upto 30 self contains.so i had plans of keeping it as a collateral,get money from a bank and erect the structure but am just scared if bank can offer good sum of money.pls bankers in the house i need ur advice.

Re: Bank Loan With Property Collateral by SavageResponse(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Itiaba007:
Good morning i have a property in calabar that is very close to unical containing 12 single rooms and two self contains.i wanted demolishing it so i can erect a standard hostel for student.maybe a two storeys containing upto 30 self contains.so i had plans of keeping it as a collateral,get money from a bank and erect the structure but am just scared if bank can offer good sum of money.pls bankers in the house i need ur advice.

The maximum amount a bank will likely give you as loan is 50% to 60% of the open market value of the property.

Notwitstanding the fact that you are providing collateral most banks prefer to give cashflow backed loans these days.

What this means is that you must have a verifiable source of revenue from which you can service the loan until the project is complete and starts generating income
Re: Bank Loan With Property Collateral by yankison(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
We're u able to get the loan

(1) (Reply)

The Bulb Africa Startup Engine: What Is It About And How Do I Get Started? / Win And Smile / Here Is How To Make Money Online Without Doing Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.