Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

What's The Best Website In Nigeria To Buy Foreign & Local Products Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Website In Nigeria To Buy Foreign & Local Products Online? (3077 Views)

Order Your Corn (maize) For Popcorn (foreign & Local Corn) / Selling Physical Products Online Without Owning A Single Product In Nigeria! / Can One Bypass The Blackmarket To Buy Foreign Currency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Website In Nigeria To Buy Foreign & Local Products Online? by LnP: 1:16am On Jun 18, 2011
How many of you have come in contact with the website www.truebranches.com, it's safe and easy to buy things with them. They have a Branch office in Chicago and an Office in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. You can either buy wholesale or single items from them. Bella Naija has an article on them check it out here http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/11/01/true-branches-international-shopping-from-nigeria-just-got-easier/

Remove your doubts this is the best online shopping offer you can get. Their service charges are low and they deliver when they promise they would.
For more information you can call their Lagos office (08052173612) or Chicago (+16308547107).

Re: What's The Best Website In Nigeria To Buy Foreign & Local Products Online? by priceman: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
Nigerians (I assume they are behind this project) are doing great things. Lets keep it up. BTW I think it will save time and energy for Nigerians if the products on Truebranches.com are put up at www.ngpricehunter.com in Naira value so that Nigerians can compare for themselves. It is a little confusing when I could not find the prices of the products on truebranches in Naira. I assume that Nigeria is not the only African country targeted so i would think that bringing those products to www.ngpricehunter.com in Naira would be a good thing.

Well done guys. You have done well. Lets keep making shopping easier for Nigeria.  grin
Re: What's The Best Website In Nigeria To Buy Foreign & Local Products Online? by Skywriter: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
Re: What's The Best Website In Nigeria To Buy Foreign & Local Products Online? by 123david: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Here are https://www.nairaland.com/1202453/top-5-shop-online-nigeria few top Listed Nigerian online Shopping Sites .
Re: What's The Best Website In Nigeria To Buy Foreign & Local Products Online? by abeje12: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2014
Nice website are suggested to Buy Foreign & Local Products Online,Thanks for this.I really enjoyed this post and getting idea about the websites who deals in Foreign & Local Products Online.
Re: What's The Best Website In Nigeria To Buy Foreign & Local Products Online? by kedukc(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Whether you're buying or selling stuff, www.naijadealer.com let's you meet with your customer and have a realtime email and chat connection.

What's more? When you strike a deal, our trading software gives you a money-back guarantee, so you can do business with ease of mind.

Above all, Listing products for sale is TOTALLY FREE!
Re: What's The Best Website In Nigeria To Buy Foreign & Local Products Online? by Jaxx123: 3:51pm On May 14, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB

Webhousemax2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With N100,000? / I Need Help With Western Union Questions. / How Can I Verify My Bank Details On Nairabet. HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.