Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Digital Currencies Is Not A Get Rich Plan. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Currencies Is Not A Get Rich Plan. (273 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture / NYSE Chair Says Survival Of Digital Currencies Is ‘unequivocal’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Currencies Is Not A Get Rich Plan. by Infor4free: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Many people in this space think that immediately you venture into digital currency, you are already rich in months to come.

People with that mindset tends to lose their earnings in digital currencies easily.

First you need to learn and practice. My 8yrs experience in digital Currencies never came through the get rich plan.

I watched videos, used dom accounts to trade., Bought mining tools and now I make alot from it without doing much.

Someone will see my portfolio and will think he/she can do it in months...lies!!

I worked hard to be where I am now. It's easy to be banned here by mentioning digital Currencies I would have dropped more hints.

After my main account was banned for helping someone here to avoid been ripped. I have decided to keep it down while also helping others here learn how to make it in digital Currencies.
Re: Digital Currencies Is Not A Get Rich Plan. by KAM3KAZI: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2022
Immuniti5:
Not quite long, it was Binance...and the lucky ones benefited. Now its Kucoin exchange...you want to miss out?

No twitter
No Instagram
No Youtube

Claim *FREE* 500 000 000Kucoin tokens

Listing price: $0.0232

Get BNB and Kucoin tokens in reward���

Join *NOW* from my signature!
27 days to the end of airdrop.

Only your bep 20 address is required
Scam!

(1) (Reply)

Get In Now That You Can Before It's Late. / CLOSED / Domestic Payment, Purchase And Exchange Of Personal Currency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.