Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Moneymaker Website Education - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Moneymaker Website Education (193 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moneymaker Website Education by Glo4chrust: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
MoneyMaker Nigeria: The Online
Moneymaker Nigeria is a fast paying website that provides a new way for Nigerians to make extra money and generate passive income while working from home or from anywhere in their spare time.

You become a bronze member of MoneyMaker Nigeria by paying one time activation fee of #1,000 and with this you start making money within one week.

As a bronze agent, you enjoy the following benefits:

1. Free course on Introduction to Online Business.
2. Introduction to building website (video).
3. Free e-books and videos.
4. You will get paid 30% commission for every agent that you bring in.
5. You receive 20% commission every time your agent registers a new agent. (your 2nd level).
6. You receive 5% commission when that new agent registers a new agent. (your 3rd level).
7. From your 4th level down to your 10th level you get 1% commission everytime a new agent is registered.
8. You earn commission when you or your agents sell our online products down to the 10th level.

Discover how to make #200,000.00 monthly with this strategy.
WhatsApp me on�

(1) (Reply)

Someone To Edit My Sales Page / Microsoft Releases Associate Level Certification For Azure Administrators / See How I Posted On Instagram From My Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.