Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS (1919 Views)

Architecture...interior Design And Construction / Executive Master's Bedroom Interior Design With Walk In Closet (AMAZING PHOTOS) / Home Interior Design And Decoration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
[i][/i]How my work experiences has help shape me into a better Interior Decorating Professional

Hi, my name is Olutola Olukemi and I'm an Interior Decorator and Designer. About seven years ago, I began using my talents and skills to add beauty to people's life and I have been loving the experience ever since. I have also made few mistakes of my own in this profession that I have learnt from and has help me become a better professional in order to serve my Clients better. I would love to share with you my experiences on my journey to a better me. And it would be a pleasure to have you on this blog journey. Also, I will also be dropping a lot of tips, ideas and lessons to help you with your personal interior decorating and designs ventures.

Few things to know about me are

1) I am just not a grammarian, smiles. I will be using simple words on this blog. i might make few grammatical errors here and there. kindly overlook them with love.

2) I promise to drop at least a blog post a day. No matter how busy I might get, I will try my best to keep up with the blog. I will put efforts into it.

3) I promise to be as honest as can be. I want this blog to be something any average professional or aspiring professional could relate with or to.

4) I live, breath, love and enjoy being an interior decorator and designer for the rest of my capable life. I know I haven't started unleashing my creative talents to the benefits of the good people of this world that God will send my way. it gives me utmost joy and fulfillment plus gladness of heart when I have these thoughts. I am happy each day of my life knowing that God gave me the talent to be this kind of professional in this field that choose me and vice versa.

Continue Reading On
http://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/how-my-work-experiences-has-help-shape.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
kitchen Designs Evolution- The Introduction

Sometimes while studying, I come across creatively amazing kitchen design, I pause a little and look some more at those incredibly beautiful kitchen designs. I write down ideas for my next projects and hope to fulfill those dreams. Its amazing how creative we designers have gotten these days, its a sign that there is no room for slacks, no place for laziness.

You know designing for someone else sometimes comes with limitations like; the size of the kitchen, Client's personal preferences, Clients taste and most especially, client's pocket. Most of those online pictures, just the granite topper alone is enough to create a decent kitchen in Nigeria, smiles. So we improvise most times except when our Clients wants to go all out. I had a Client recently that wanted all high end everything in his kitchen. To be honest that was the first of such I have experienced. The Nigeria in me stylishly advised him otherwise at some point but the Oga (Client) said nah. Even the marble he selected for the apartment he intended to rent out is fit for a king's kitchen. I thank God for that experience.

Continue reading on http://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/kitchen-designs-evolution-introduction.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2022
The Beauty of the right kind of Artwork

So not to digress too much, the ability to know what nature of art piece to use and the right kind of impression you want to create is very important. To me as a decorator, all art forms are priceless, very priceless. It could be the most affordable piece of creative art you find that would have the right type of message for a very luxurious Interior. Thus, that makes it priceless.

During one of my leisure times, I was seeing a movie then I noticed a board sized wall picture frame of a segment to the face of an elephant and then that of a Rhino. It was used to decorate a wall. These frames were placed side by side on the wall. Pictures of the animals were taken in their natural state/form. Pictures were capture moment when the animals were standing upright, eyes opened and head straight to give the perfect outlook. The picture frames were paired side by side, made to sit pretty on a royal blue wall and I was dazzled. The natural state of those animal was in it's grey state so the colour contracts to the wall was perfect. You needed to have seen how wonderful and unique it came out. It looked amazingly gorgeous. That was somebody's creative idea to what a piece of art should be. My ideas to these things has deepened

Continue reading on http://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/beauty-of-right-kind-of-artwork.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2022
The Essence of Beautiful and Effective Lighting To Any Interior Space

Interestingly, light fixes comes in diverse price ranges to suit any pocket. A few years back I helped a friend with the set up of his new apartment. He had a budget and we headed to a light store to shop for these light fixtures. We needed three ceiling mounted lights for the living space which included the dinning area. Then we needed a pendant light for the long passage. Our budget was maximum of One Hundred Thousand Naira ($200). He got to this importers store I recommended. You know the owner is a direct importer so he sells everything wholesales. We saw this amazing ceiling flush crystal chandelier for forty five thousand naira (N45,000), roughly 100 dollars. But something about this light fixture wasn't perfect enough and getting that will even mess up with our budget. But the light didn't click the button inside, if you know what I mean. We weren't feeling it a hundred percent. So, while contemplating on if that was okay for the living room and what to pair with it for the dinning he noticed some ceiling mounted light displayed like wall mounted at the extreme right end of the store. Then he tapped me and we both looked at ourselves like, "ohhhhh". Yeah, that's just perfect. The largest size of the wall mounted light which by the way also comes with crystal design outlooks and gives options of different tones of light was twenty two thousand naira pere (only). That's about Forty Dollars in today's market. And the medium sized was priced at seventeen thousand naira. So we bought two of the medium size because we needed two of those for the dinning section. Then one of the biggest size for the Living Room and we then got a pendant light for the long passage way that also matches. The total budget was even less than the initial budget we planned and the outcome of these light fixtures was just perfect. It serves the purpose a hundred percent. Even the more expensive light fix wouldn't match the outcome. Purchase of light fixture was checked with the more affordable light option and we even saved some money. And beautifully enough, because the more affordable light option were matching, it looked three times much more expensive. Nobody would believe they are that affordable. When people come visiting then, they were always marveled at how gorgeous the whole place looked because of how perfect the light fixtures complimented the entire set up. The whole light fixture came out looking so high end, expensive and classy. Continue reading on
http://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/the-essence-of-beautiful-and-effective.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
http://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/the-essence-of-beautiful-and-effective.html?m=1

New Blog Alert-
The Essence of Beautiful and Effective Lighting To Any Interior Space

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Being easy to work with is a massively underrated career skill
;
As a young lady in this Profession, I try to be as easy to work with as possible. And yes it has always helped me. Majority of my Clients are of the opposite sex and married and with the partners feeling secure. I can assure you I have never crossed the line with any of them. I give them this sisterly vibes. And I have been so blessed with decent Clients I tell you. I am like an open book, I do not pretend. I make sure I am as professional as possible. I do everything decently. I make my work transparent. I am focus driven.

Majority of my clients are not even based here in Nigeria. And my profession is such that has to do with a lot of money. How do they entrust me with all that money even when they haven't never met me?. I don't know, but I make sure I am honest every set of the way. And to be honest, I love my job and I love my name.

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
TOPIC- BEING EASY TO WORK WITH IS A MASSIVELY UNDERATED SKILL

http://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/being-easy-to-work-with-is-massively.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2022

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2022
TOPIC- HOW I LEARNT HARD FROM A BAD BUSINESS REVIEW

Actually the person that called me out was someone I actually considered a friend and this wasn't the first or the second job we will be handling for her and we delivered and she was pleased. She was actually a client who later became a very good internet friend. You know we crossed that Client-Interior Decorator slide on so many levels. And I actually considered her a very good friend. This woman by the name of Alade (not her real name) first contacted me 2017 and that she has a building at Ikorodu and she would love me to help with some of our services. But during Covid-19 pandemic was when she actually came through with a service for us to actually handle for her. She gave us a budget job to help handle the furnishing of her two bedroom house after Imota in Ikorodu at a village called Odo Olosa. Odo olosa is actually like another two hours drive from Ikorodu. Yes, that far but she told us Ikorodu but I am not complaining. She said it was a matter of urgency. And it was very important we came through. I saw it as a challenge I was willing to take on. And I am so glad we eventually delivered because it was a hard nut to crack even after our workshop was actually shut down by Local Government officials for bridging the Covid-19 Lock down rules and we had to transfer the services to another furniture company due to the urgency of the job. But they couldn't also deliver and even wasn't able to refund for reasons best know to them. We actually had to wait till the lock down was eased and we were given the permission to reopen. Our carpentry team continued where we stopped. Sounds easy, but a lot of heartbreaks and shouting went into this. But thank God we delivered eventually and we did at the perfect time. We paid almost 10% of the total cost on delivery/transportation then cos the location was another journey from Ikorodu. But hey, I am not complaining because it was another experience I learnt from continue reading on http://kemimulticolour..com/?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
TOPIC- My Client's Happiness is my Happiness

The joy that comes with bringing joy to others life is incredible. I have seen a lot of marriages, birthdays and baby christening pictures in interiors I design. Sometimes some random pictures of happy moments in those pictures.

Continue reading on http://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/my-clients-happiness-is-my-happiness.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2022
TOPIC- MY HERO

You see life has thought me never to be quick to judgement. I am this person that use to love playing the detective card. I assume quickly and I am sure a lot of us are on this table. Sometimes at least give people a benefit of a doubt. Continue reading on https://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/my-hero.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
TOPIC- WHY I LOVE ADEQUATE INTERIOR SHELVING

We all grow into our Interiors and sometimes when we outgrow that one and we then move into a new one. But what happens when the space is yours permanently. Hi, my name is Olukemi Olutola and I am an Interior Blogger/Decorator. One thing paramount with me in my line of business is that I always design mostly permanent homes for people. And that's why I think into the future for clients while designing their homes.

Shelves refers to anything made to store, hold or keep. It could be made of any form of material but today we are looking into the newest mode of storage materials which is wood or Imported boards. The gorgeousness of the designs made out of these materials to create appropriate shelves has been awesome. Media sections, Dinner area displays, Office shelves, Bedroom study areas, Kitchen Cabineteries, Display shelves, Book shelves just naming a few.

1 Like

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
TOPIC- WHY I LOVE ADEQUATE INTERIOR SHELVING

We all grow into our Interiors and sometimes when we outgrow that one and we then move into a new one. But what happens when the space is yours permanently. Hi, my name is Olukemi Olutola and I am an Interior Blogger/Decorator. One thing paramount with me in my line of business is that I always design mostly permanent homes for people. And that's why I think into the future for clients while designing their homes.

Shelves refers to anything made to store, hold or keep. It could be made of any form of material but today we are looking into the newest mode of storage materials which is wood or Imported boards. The gorgeousness of the designs made out of these materials to create appropriate shelves has been awesome. Media sections, Dinner area displays, Office shelves, Bedroom study areas, Kitchen Cabineteries, Display shelves, Book shelves just naming a few. Continue reading on https://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/why-i-love-adequate-interior-shelving.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
TOPIC- Curtain or Blinds Window Treatments

It all depends on what suits your interior need. Blinds or curtain window treatments can also be preference. But how do you know if your interior requires Curtain or Blinds for its window treatment?. My answer is to carefully think about it. Conceptualize it. Have a walk through. It will speak to you.

Last December a Client asked me; Kemi, which is in trend, Curtain or Blinds?. I replied and said; Madam, do you want something that's perfect for your interior or you want to follow trend?. She was like; ehn I want to know which is because I don't want my friend to call me old school. I told her that if you friends are interior experts and you use blinds when your interior requires curtain then they will mock you in their hearts. And moreover curtain and blinds are not even new trends, they have long existed, go with what suitable for your interior. And that case was closed.There are few situations whereby both are suitable. Then you have to make decisions based on other factors like; Budget, style you are looking to create and the general ambiance you want to get.

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2022

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2022

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kindly follow my and learn more about interior and it's decorating DOS and DON'Ts

www.kemimulticolour..com.

1 Like

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
The Dos and Don'ts of Decorating a Kids Bedroom

I love Beautiful Kids Room Decorations. I have seen so many themes, colours and designs and I am always amazed even being an Interior Decorator. Some of them just simply takes your breath away.

Let's talk about amazing Bed designs. I have seen so many amazing bed design structures made to work incredibly well with the kids bedroom theme. Some with some fascinating shapes made to look like objects e.g airplanes, baskets, Canoe etc. They all look gorgeous. 

Children's Bedrooms Designs has really evolved. Princes and princesses themed are so not the in-thing anymore. It's now more of cartoon character, kids interests and kids wishes. I have seen kids rooms with Space Themes, Alien Themes, Animal kingdom themes even Dinosaurs. Some are like scientist and love their room designed thus. Also seen kids rooms made to look like a gardens, Incredible designs.

Kid's Room shelving is one of the most planned structure in Interior Designing. Designing kids room to follow all safety protocols are paramount. Aside for safety reasons, they are made to serve all required purposes. Studying, playing, sorting, sleeping, resting etc are few of the things to put in mind when designing a kids room. An atmosphere where a kid feels safe is important. Continue reading on https://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/kids-rooms-decoration-dos-and-donts.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
The Dos and Don'ts of Decorating a Kids Bedroom

I love Beautiful Kids Room Decorations. I have seen so many themes, colours and designs and I am always amazed even being an Interior Decorator. Some of them just simply takes your breath away.

Let's talk about amazing Bed designs. I have seen so many amazing bed design structures made to work incredibly well with the kids bedroom theme. Some with some fascinating shapes made to look like objects e.g airplanes, baskets, Canoe etc. They all look gorgeous.

Children's Bedrooms Designs has really evolved. Princes and princesses themed are so not the in-thing anymore. It's now more of cartoon character, kids interests and kids wishes. I have seen kids rooms with Space Themes, Alien Themes, Animal kingdom themes even Dinosaurs. Some are like scientist and love their room designed thus. Also seen kids rooms made to look like a gardens, Incredible designs.

Kid's Room shelving is one of the most planned structure in Interior Designing. Designing kids room to follow all safety protocols are paramount. Aside for safety reasons, they are made to serve all required purposes. Studying, playing, sorting, sleeping, resting etc are few of the things to put in mind when designing a kids room. An atmosphere where a kid feels safe is important. Continue reading on https://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/kids-rooms-decoration-dos-and-donts.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Happy Sunday to you and yours. Kindly take a few minutes to learn about something on this platform

www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2022
I use humidifier in my home. Make sure it's plugged in as frequently as it can be. I sell this medium sized bottle of fragrance oil and I make sure I spread it in different diffuser bottles just to make sure every corner to my house smells amazing. This particular fragrance oil has lasted more than 3 months in my house and it only goes for four thousand naira, that's about seven dollars.

I have visited homes with amazing smells and I crave for that kind of effect in my own house. You know growing up with me we only use our air fresheners when we are expecting guests or when someone messed up the house. Some of those cans of fragrance stays months and months before they get exhausted and yet we don't throw away the cans. We used them to decorate some places or use them to fill vacant surfaces. It wasn't something I was used to so I make conscious efforts now to have a beautifully fragrance interior even in my business. I love good smells and I want every Interior to smell beautifully.

Continue reading on
https://kemimulticolour..com/2022/02/if-you-smell-nice-then-your-interior.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
TOPIC- If you smell nice, then your Interior should smell even Better

I use humidifier in my home. Make sure it's plugged in as frequently as it can be. I sell this medium sized bottle of fragrance oil and I make sure I spread it in different diffuser bottles just to make sure every corner to my house smells amazing. This particular fragrance oil has lasted more than 3 months in my house and it only goes for four thousand naira, that's about seven dollars.

I have visited homes with amazing smells and I crave for that kind of effect in my own house. You know growing up with me we only use our air fresheners when we are expecting guests or when someone messed up the house. Some of those cans of fragrance stays months and months before they get exhausted and yet we don't throw away the cans. We used them to decorate some places or use them to fill vacant surfaces. It wasn't something I was used to so I make conscious efforts now to have a beautifully fragrance interior even in my business. I love good smells and I want every Interior to smell beautifully.
Continue reading on https://kemimulticolour..com/2022/02/if-you-smell-nice-then-your-interior.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
TOPIC- Why I love Adequate Interior Shelving

Shelves refers to anything made to store, hold or keep. It could be made of any form of material but today we are looking into the newest mode of storage materials which is wood or Imported boards. The gorgeousness of the designs made out of these materials to create appropriate shelves has been awesome. Media sections, Dinner area displays, Office shelves, Bedroom study areas, Kitchen Cabineteries, Display shelves, Book shelves just naming a few. Continue reading on https://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/why-i-love-adequate-interior-shelving.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
TOPIC- Flowers and It's Beautiful pattern Evolution

Today I will be talking more on artificial flowers and its design evolutions. I love flowers and I love beautiful prints of flowers. The are alot of interior items made from beautiful flower prints, craft, embrodiments, patterns etc. They come out classy, colourful and beautiful when well used and combined. I love flowers and its design options and It's amazing when it's the rightly combined in Interior Designs. Not all interiors requires flowers in its design, but if your interior requires it then used it gorgeously. Roses, Lillie's, sunflower are some of my favourite flowers because they are so pretty. I got these two toy storage boxes for my daughters room. It's beautiful with white and pink rose print. Just those alone in her room makes the room look so pretty. Continue Reading on https://kemimulticolour..com/2022/02/flower-and-its-beautiful-pattern.html?m=1

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello Nairaland doesn't allow us post our website in details anymore.

Please kindly copy it like this

www.
kemimulticolour.
blog
spot.
com

Thank you

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good Afternoon
Check out
www.
kemimulticolour.
blog
spot.
com

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Topic- Will we still be able to afford buying fuel later on with this economy down turn?

So yesterday the 4th of march, 2022 was my second worse experience ever. I got petrol at the rate of 230 naira per liter for the house. I got thirty five litres of petrol (35 liters) at the price of eight thousand, two hundred naira (N8200) as agaisnt maximum of five thousand naira depending on the filling station and their meters. My budget was the usual five thousand naira worth of petrol and do the usual pay for keg and show boys love thingy after I had to queue, I didn't know how badly things have gotten out of hands. I wasn't aware prices of fuel has been inflated. My brother told me the last fuel he got was at the rate of One hundred and eighty naira (N180). And boys are now buying fuel as high as three hundred and fifty naira (N350) per liters in some areas of Lagos.

We had to leave the house early in order to get fuel for the weekend. Okada and Maruwa drivers are your best intels at these times. You are to pay extra for kegs. I think this fuel scarcity is going to get worse. It's looking as if this is the best it's going to be because after now It seems its going to get more terrible as each day passes.

Continue reading on the www.kemimulticolour..com
www.
Kemimulticolour.
blog
Spot.
com

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Early months of the year is meant to come with a lot of ease not this. So many heart breaks already. At least I thank God we are still feeding and we could still afford to buy fuel somehow but if this persist I don't think so, I think I need to face my only hope at this moment, my heavenly father. Some filling stations attendant are so wicked and heartless, the government doesn't care and all these is affecting the economy. Now the government say the fuel scarcity will deepened because the ship carrying refined fuel are stuck on the sea. God help us, God help me.

Continue reading on www.kemimulticolour..com
www.
kemimulticolour.
blog
spot.
com

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Topic- Will we still be able to afford buying fuel later on with this economy down turn?

So yesterday the 4th of march, 2022 was my second worse experience ever. I got petrol at the rate of 230 naira per liter for the house. I got thirty five litres of petrol (35 liters) at the price of eight thousand, two hundred naira (N8200) as agaisnt maximum of five thousand naira depending on the filling station and their meters. My budget was the usual five thousand naira worth of petrol and do the usual pay for keg and show boys love thingy after I had to queue, I didn't know how badly things have gotten out of hands. I wasn't aware prices of fuel has been inflated. My brother told me the last fuel he got was at the rate of One hundred and eighty naira (N180). And boys are now buying fuel as high as three hundred and fifty naira (N350) per liters in some areas of Lagos.

www.
kemimulticolour.
blog
spot.
com

Re: MY INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG POSTS by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
TOPIC- Being Comfortable in Your Own Clothes

This is an interior designer write up you say, why should she want to talk about clothes?
I'm not, I want to talk about having your own personality in your interior design and decoration. I was studying a Vogue Magazine the other day and I observed how fantastic all these models looked in their designer clothe, beautiful jewelries and noticed their faces have been painted so perfectly. They all looked like porcelain dolls wearing shoes that I could never walk in. This struck a cord and reminded me also of interior design magazines. I compare these because they always show the extremes of fashion and design respectively.

Lets face it, have you ever seen any of your favourite international actresses dress like runway models on their day to day life except for a few instances?. in their normal life all things being equal they dress up relatable?. Even Lady Gaga is no more than a pair of jeans with jacket all designer brands. Runway cloth designs are mostly more to me like exhibitions. Not all displays are spectacular but some pieces sold make up for the losses with others unsold pieces. Continue reading on
www.kemimulticolour.
blog
spot.
com

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat In Surulere For Rent. / i am an architect check my interior works / For Sale: Used Kern GKO-A Automatic Level Surveying Instrument 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.