Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,854 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Things You Need To Have Intact Before Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things You Need To Have Intact Before Registration (143 Views)

Dollar Firm As Tensions Rise In Middle East, U.S. Rate Hike Expectations Intact / I Need A Nigerian Used Toyota Pencil Light, N650k Everything Should Be Intact / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Have Intact Before Registration by elyonchee(f): 12:57am On Jan 11, 2022
The proposed names must be unique
Valid home and office address with LGA and house number
Valid means of ID not expired ID
Valid email address for the entity and the proprietor's/partners/directors and shareholders
Proposed share capital and share allotment
Date of birth
Passport photograph for those who want to register business name.
Signature
You have to know whether the business name is suitable for business name or limited company and for limited company whether the business has the right share capital and many more.
I am a CAC accredited agent. Check my previous posts.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online On Fiverr / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / How To Import From Outside Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.