Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people (8695 Views)

Police Intercept Armed Bandits On Their Way To Attack Benue Village, Kill Four / Gunmen kill One, Kidnap 10 At Train Station In Kogi / Gunmen Kidnap 10 Passengers On Akure/ikere Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
adewaleadeyemi8:

Gbagyi is the real pronunciation
Thanks I see.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gbagyi villa is a Christian populated area in Kaduna South, the way at which these bandits enter at night to operate without hindrance time without number is something to be scared of. They come in large number to kidnap people in large number but none of the security agents can track their trail

sad

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by milliondollas(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
THE PEOPLE WHO PROTEST TODAY WERE MUSLIMS TERRORIST THE AREA ATTACK UNDER ATTACK ARE THE CHRISTIAN AREA
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by Austin4lif: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
adewaleadeyemi8:
Gbagyi villa is a Christian populated area in Kaduna South, the way at which these bandits enter at night to operate without hindrance time without number is something to be scared of. They come in large number to kidnap people in large number but none of the security agents can track their trail

sad
why will the community not mobilize jobless youths and arm them as local fighters? Those bandits can't withstand exchange of fire for long.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by J3susFr3ak: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
adewaleadeyemi8:

sad

Is that not a shame? undecided I am not from Kaduna but can understand how frustrating it must be to see a whole system designed to allow unchecked deadly virus penetrate and wreck a healthy mind and body....by the so called Doctor who claims to be a Governor.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by EaglesEyes1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Twoclans:
Haaaaaa this is coming closer to town.Gbagi villa is practically in the heart of Kaduna.
Yes you are right.

It is a place mostly dominated by christians and rich folks who built a lot of houses in that villa. The North needs your prayers and support.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by kabillionaire(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gbagi! It's a settlement at the back of Kad Poly quarters, along Command junction - Sabon-Tasha road.

It might also interest you to know that, it's not at the outskirt of the town, it's within the metropolis.

They just released the 32 people they kidnapped at Ungwan Gimbia, a stone throw from Gbagi villa two days ago after collecting huge ransom and killing 7 out of the kidnapped.

It might also interest you that, these are Fulani bandits/herdsmen doing the kidnappings with the help of some scrupulous indigenes that have finished selling off their ancestral land and are now selling off people for peanuts.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Gbagyi or gwari?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by Twoclans(f): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
EaglesEyes1:
Yes you are right.

It is a place mostly dominated by christians and rich folks who built a lot of houses in that villa. The North needs your prayers and support.

Yes I know.I was born in Kaduna.I have friends who stay in gbagi villa.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by egoldman(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
North is not bleeding.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
kabillionaire:
Gbagi! It's a settlement at the back of Kad Poly quarters, along Command junction - Sabon-Tasha road.

It might also interest you to know that, it's not at the outskirt of the town, it's within the metropolis.

They just released the 32 people they kidnapped at Ungwan Gimbia, a stone throw from Gbagi villa two days ago after collecting huge ransom and killing 7 out of the kidnapped.

It might also interest you that, these are Fulani bandits/herdsmen doing the kidnappings with the help of some scrupulous indigenes that have finished selling off their ancestral land and are now selling off people for peanuts.
Thanks for the information.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by Wokenaija: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
They should make license for guns common, but they won’t their whole agenda relies on you not being able to protect yourself.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Austin4lif:
why will the community not mobilize jobless youths and arm them as local fighters? Those bandits can't withstand exchange of fire for long.

The zeal is there by the youths to stand and fight, but they are not properly funded with fighting gadgets cz the state government will raid the community to seize everything. In my community we have JTF (vigilante) who mount road blocks every night to protect us, but they have poor equipments. The story is just pitiful
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by kabillionaire(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
One of the JTF officers who was apprehended when breaking into someone's facilities at Ungwan Gimbia a settlement just beside Gbagi villa was discussed to have over N3m in his account; further investigation proved he is kidnappers informant.

That's where the problem lies.

Kidnappers, JTF and other law enforcement agencies around here are pursuing same goal.

Kudi, owo, ego, nyaregh
adewaleadeyemi8:

The zeal is there by the youths to stand and fight, but they are not properly funded with fighting gadgets cz the state government will raid the community to seize everything. In my community we have JTF (vigilante) who mount road blocks every night to protect us, but they have poor equipments. The story is just pitiful

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by Teejay13(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
How did we get to this stage fellow Nigerians and how can we get over it?

No where is safe again in this country fa.

We are at the mercy of God frankly speaking.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by J3susFr3ak: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
kabillionaire:
One of the JTF officers who was apprehended when breaking into someone's facilities at Ungwan Gimbia a settlement just beside Gbagi villa was discussed to have over N3m in his account; further investigation proved he is kidnappers informant.

Kidnappers, JTF and other law enforcement agencies around here are pursuing same goal.

Kudi, owo, ego, nyaregh

Hmm...

Perhaps it is time to declare and enforce a very strict curfew in the affected areas from a certain time in the night to dawn. Perhaps it is also time to ban Motorbikes in these areas where the very sound of a bike should equate with "kidnappers".

And perhaps it is time to place spike strips to all over the roads during the curfew to extremely frustrate their getting in or out....

And finally...let the affected residents be automatically qualified for gun licenses to properly defend themselves. There is still so much "State cover" for a lot of crimes and no one is really punished in the end. Give the good guys a chance to survive the melee...

Only legal residents are given "passes" to enter the vicinity of an area and non-residents without a pass turned away no matter what.

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by 1972xy: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nasiru El Rufai is a failure !
He is a bandit. Without his support all this kidnapping , killing and raping couldn't have taken place.
He is the big boss of his state bandits.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by Brian47(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
We started hearing gun shots in my area around 10:15pm last night.
We were so scared the gun shots were so loud that it sounded like a machine gun.
I was just texting my friends that live close asking if there were fine. One of my friend said that the situation was under control yesterday cos her uncle happens to be a solider and told her not to worry. Everyone was awake in my house praying till the gunshots stopped around 1am.
Kaduna south isn't what it used to be.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by takin35(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
How is Gbagyi villa an outskirt of Kaduna, are you okay at all? This place is just beside Romi.
DamnnNiggarr:
Bandits attack Kaduna community, kill one, kidnap deceased’s pregnant wife, others

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/11/bandits-attack-kaduna-community-kill-one-kidnap-deceaseds-pregnant-wife-others/
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by HoluGraze: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kaduna is now the new sambisa forest
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Quantized92:
Why is our government finding it difficult to use unmanned drones and satellite imagery to tackle this current insecurity situation in this 21st century.

Or is it that we can't afford this technology or we don't have the technical expertise.

What makes u think these will make any difference?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by lexy2014: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Hmm...

Perhaps it is time to declare and enforce a very strict curfew in the affected areas from a certain time in the night to dawn. Perhaps it is also time to ban Motorbikes in these areas where the very sound of a bike should equate with "kidnappers".

And perhaps it is time to place spike strips to all over the roads during the curfew to extremely frustrate their getting in or out....

And finally...let the affected residents be automatically qualified for gun licenses to properly defend themselves. There is still so much "State cover" for a lot of crimes and no one is really punished in the end. Give the good guys a chance to survive the melee...

Only legal residents are given "passes" to enter the vicinity of an area and non-residents without a pass turned away no matter what.

Who will announce the curfew and who will enforce it? Who will ban the motorbikes?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by Bearfruit(f): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Stay ready

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
kabillionaire:

Kudi, owo, ego, nyaregh

Ungwan Gimbiya is another hot spot for kidnapping in Sabo axis. There is always a Judas in every 12. Death befalleth anyone who wishes harm for his/her people
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by Enskynelson(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
I was wide awake when this happened last night. Heavy gun shots from a distance sounded so close. From 10:30pm till like 1:30pm, gunshots were heard. It was scary even though several KMs from my location.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by J3susFr3ak: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Who will announce the curfew and who will enforce it? Who will ban the motorbikes?

When was the last time you visited a properly "gated community"? Was there a fence and gate and hours when outsiders were allowed? Was there a number of guards to enforce those rules?

I don't know how large those affected areas are....but I suppose for their collective survival and security they would need to collaborate and create even a,semi-gated atmosphere around their abodes where going ins and outs are strictly monitored. If there are open and vulnerable areas., like Trump. they would need to contribute money and start building THAT WALL!!

When the outlines of their community is properly defined, like any "Gated Community" around the world--they lay down the law and make the rules within that space. They need not wait for any Terrorist in Government house to declare and enforce a curfew in their defined area....
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

When was the last time you visited a properly "gated community"? Was there a fence and gate and hours when outsiders were allowed? Was there a number of guards to enforce those rules?

I don't know how large those affected areas are....but I suppose for their collective survival and security they would need to collaborate and create even a,semi-gated atmosphere around their abodes where going ins and outs are strictly monitored. If there are open and vulnerable areas., like Trump. they would need to contribute money and start building THAT WALL!!

When the outlines of their community is properly defined, like any "Gated Community" around the world--they lay down the law and make the rules within that space. They need not wait for any Terrorist in Government house to declare and enforce a curfew in their defined area....

U haven't answered my questions:

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by J3susFr3ak: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
lexy2014:

You seem to be the Buhari apologist there so my answers flew way above your head.

Let the affected community define their outlining boundary....then declare the curfew within their area themselves since your Terrorist Governor is backing the bad guys. And this goes for what types of transportation including the times any such is allowed in the general area.

Will your Terrorist Governor send his lapdogs to intimidate them then?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

You seem to be the Buhari apologist there so my answers flew way above your head.

Let the affected community define their outlining boundary....then declare the curfew within their area themselves since your Terrorist Governor is backing the bad guys. And this goes for what types of transportation including the times any such is allowed in the general area.

Will your Terrorist Governor send his lapdogs to intimidate them then?

Is there any law in Nigeria that grants any community the powers to impose a curfew? Who will enforce f curfew?

How did u arrive at d conclusion that I am a buhari apologist?

Who is my terrorist governor and how is he my terrorist governor?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by J3susFr3ak: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Is there any law in Nigeria that grants any community the powers to impose a curfew? Who will enforce f curfew?

Keep on asking questions...perhaps it might hit your head hard in the morning hours. The same Whimsical Magical Genie from that infested prayer kettle that granted some core North states the powers to declare Sharia and create Hisbah....oh, my bad....the affected areas do not believe in any of that nonsense.

Tell them the laws of Nigeria have become irrelevant and the Law of Common Sense and Survival makes a lot more sense and will stand up in the courts of Heaven than any of your pathetic Nigerian laws....
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Keep on asking questions...perhaps it might hit your head hard in the morning hours. The same Whimsical Magical Genie from that infested prayer kettle that granted some core North states the powers to declare Sharia and create Hisbah....oh, my bad....the affected areas do not believe in any of that nonsense.

Tell them the laws of Nigeria have become irrelevant and the Law of Common Sense and Survival makes a lot more sense and will stand up in the courts of Heaven than any of your pathetic Nigerian laws....

Is there any law in Nigeria that grants any community the powers to impose a curfew? Who will enforce the curfew?

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by seunayantokun(m): 12:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Are they still bandits or terrorists?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people by Ihuomanice1(f): 3:04am On Jan 12, 2022
No ooo , nothing is happening in kadnuna because bandit are not terrorist, they're trying to make Northerns better
After all , they are Brothers.........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Trafficking In Nigeria / Remembering Otokoto, The Greatest Money Ritualist Of All Times In Igboland / No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.