Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Now Is The Time To Be A Creator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now Is The Time To Be A Creator (160 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu / Now Is The Time To Buy Cheap Palm Oil From Akwa Ibom / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Time To Be A Creator by biolashonde: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Right now, there has never been a better time to create content on YouTube. Since the lockdown in 2020, we've seen that YouTube viewership is still skyrocketing. In fact, they've said that consumption is up over 80% according to Cisco.

In 2019 there was about 15 billion minutes consumed. Now it's about 32 billion in some industries and in some niches it's about 75%.

Right now is your time to be a creator. It's time to punch fear in the face, punch perfectionism in the face, and press record.

E shock you abi...

No shoke o!

Video is bae!
Do this for 5 minutes or less and thank me later

This simple sense I am about to share is not for everyone...

But I believe you will find it helpful as you seek to grow and expand your business!

In my previous broadcast, I showed you how powerful videos are...

Their viral effect is second to known!

Doing this properly give you massive free publicity for your products, traffic to your sales-starved website which in turn gives in more sales and profit.

However, the bulk of the work is creating that video.

I am throwing a challenge out to you this morning to consistently post videos

about you, yes You

what you love to do,

valuable tips to give (Not necessarily what to sell anyways)

then make it about your audience...

Address their challenges

Profer Solutions... in 5 minutes

for the next 30 solid days!

Can you do it?

Yes!

Is it possible?

Yes!

Is it that expensive?

No!

Do I need a sophisticated gadget to get started?

No!

Just start with your phone?

Start talking!

Start showing up!

It doesn't have to be perfect!

Let people feel your energy, zeal and passion to help them.

It will amount to a lot more than you can imagine...

Massive traffic, publicity, sales, fame and authority in your chosen industry!

Start Now!

If you need to get started on YouTube or Facebook, This resource will help you. Click here to Download...

** https: // w w w. r e b r a n d.l y/Y o u T u b e K i t **

I cherish you!

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Sell With Whatsapp For FREE / ** Most Frequently Asked Questions Already Answered For You** / Industrial And Marine Paint Formulas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.