Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles (40322 Views)

Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) / Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by snoopz: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
E pain am, this team will easily beat United grin
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by MisfitHPG: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hisbah21:
Oyinbo making excuse for his failure
what failure?he guided Nigeria to a world cup and a world cup playoffs,the AFCON sef he brought them here..so it's either you naturalized from Spain or it is as good as it gets for the current super Eagles,let one match not fool you
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by lonelydora: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
xcesspaschal:

I grew up at NGWA RD in late 90's wat about u. U just reminded me of my childhood at IBADAN STREET... Smiles

I bi Nwa Nsukka.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
One tree doesn't make a forest with or without stars we are still going to hurt the star strucked teams and that statement of yours changes nothing, funny enough did teams u are talking about no b just a few star players dem get,,, make d remaining players live field wet in d star players go do, if d team is not functioning star players are not functioning e.g Egypt, Algeria, Senegal
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by teepain: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
aribisala0:
Many Nigerians do have a firmer grasp of the language than you would ever have if you had another lifetime. Certainly most Nigerians have a better grasp than Klopp and his watery defence at the time was his poor English
The claim of irony is unpersuasive and debatable. Not being persuaded is nothing to do with the language. Do not project your inadequate feelings on to "most Nigerians"
I agree with you that ignorance is dangerous this is particularly the case when it travels with an inflated and delusional sense of self

I crave your indulgence to co-sign this fine piece authored by you. I couldn't have said it better. Kudos.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by Skymason20(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Highness nah ur mate ... If not highness I wouldn't believe he said does things shocked
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by Obodo999(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bakrabas:
Little did he knows that it's not by big names or clubs. Where was chelsea man. C man. U Liverpool and Arsenal when Leicester won her EPL from relegation?

Or when Leicester won the FA Cup last year
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by HonestFriend: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Comrade lower your voice.. grin
Omeleyi:
NFF should ask for refund from this fraud. Imagine not seeing Iheanacho and Ndidi as stars. Then our local players must have looked like bricklayers to him... How many of the players participating in afcon play for these clubs he mentioned?
Racist fraud, just like his brother Klopp, must be seeing this competition as inferior for him to only rate those playing in quarter/semi of uefa champions league only as star.
So Iheanocho went from being a star in Man city to not being a star because he's now in Leicester city. Confusion!! lipsrsealed
This guy is not good
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by Zhahovic(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:
cool

Typical failure making excuses

It's good to see eagles back to their old style of play

Very entertaining to watch

My brother you took the words out of my mouth
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by HonestFriend: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bakrabas:
Little did he knows that it's not by big names or clubs. Where was chelsea man. C man. U Liverpool and Arsenal when Leicester won her EPL from relegation?

Abeg help as that pension collector..
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by excel101(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Gernot Rohr, should be aware that; 1. Egypt won the 2006, 2008 and 2010 AFCON consecutively, with mainly home based players, majorly from Al-Ahli and Zamalek, both of Egypt, (except one Zidan who plays in Europe).
2. Same Egypt he rated higher than Nigeria's Super Eagles because of the presence of Liverpool's Mo Salah, were defeated and overwelmed, by the National team of his former employee.
3. As an experienced coach, highered by Nigeria from 2017 to 2021. I would want him to score himself from an 100% scale and tell his former employee or the world how he fared. Conclusively, having players in the big clubs in Europe is not the issue, but how you've been able better the team than the way you met it.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by JOemmy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yeye coach what about Stephen keshi who used home based and some foreign based players to win the 2013 afcon?
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by JOemmy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
JosephXavier:
I wonder how this man became Super Eagles couch

Blame corrupt amaju pinnick who is only interested in kick back from the salaries of foreign coaches.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by Tersue: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
He was begin not to be sacked so that he we continue eatting pounded yam which he confess to be the best food ever?Please the pounded yam coach should go and coach his country where they are big players,right from time i no that he was not a coach.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by Reference(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
This man certainly had a complex.
What a pity.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by Tomilola360: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
we know chelsea. which club is Manchester United again?
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by stanisbaratheon: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
If he can think this way no wonder we couldn't make progress under his management. Damn foolish coach!
Was it not coaches like him that nurtured the likes of J.J Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo into becoming stars? His statement is a sign of a failure/defeatist mentality.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by lomprico(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
I hope SE wins the tournament, then I will drop my comments. Clueless man
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by TheArrowhead(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yeye old man who took us several years back
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by warlordd(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
I'm sure he said this before our match with Egypt and he also wished we lost the match. Now, he will be hiding his face in shame. Yeye coach!!!
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by RPG2020(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
PenisCaP:

Nne kedu

adị m mma
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by neighbourhud: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
triplechoice:

Useless coach that made our national team football uninteresting to watch.

Westerhoof had no stars to work with but in the end turned some of our local players into super stars.

True!

I will always respect westerhoof for that. He made a TEAM out of the locals and eventually turned them to stars
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by juanmiguel: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Cry me a river
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by kechywillz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Leicester city is a top club,they won EPL and FA Cup,the club you play doesn't define if you are a star or not,its you who will define yourself to be a star
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by eguarojeona: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nigeria would be the biggest country he would manage.
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by telleyway: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
This man is very stupid
Was Mikel not playing for Chelsea when he told over as Nigerian couch?
What did he achieved?
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by Omeleyi: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
If that's the case, let the fraud call Amaju out. after all he was sacked

smallsmall:

Just imagine o!
The BIG QUESTION we should be asking ourselves, as Nigerians, is: How did we end up with a Fraud like Gernot Rohr?
Is it not Amaju Picknick and his Cronies that appointed him?
Did we not have many capable Nigerian Coaches, before Amaju Pinnick went for this clueless German fraud called Rohr?
Since Amaju Pinnick is not Stvpid, there must be a benefit somewhere, for him, to keep insisting we need these "Foreign Frauds" he keeps saddling Nigeria with!

The Grapevine says he picks Foreign Coaches that can work with his "Dollar Sharing Formula", no matter how bad such Coach is.

Many Nigerians are wondering: Why appoint a foreign Coach (as if it is a Jamb requirement grin ), when it is Eguavoen that is leading the Team to AFCON? Why not wait till Eguaveon comes back from AFCON, (fail or Succeed) before even attempting to appoint another Foreign Coach? What is the Hurry or how is Amaju Pinnick so sure that Eguaveon cannot win the tournament or perform very well, to retain the job?

When Gernot Rohr took over our National team, we had players everywhere, until he started destroying the National team. Even our local league was supplying Players to foreign Clubs on a regular basis but he has destroyed everything, including our style of play.

If anyone wants to compare how useless this Rohr is, just compare him to Clemence Westerhof.
How many Talents did Rohr spot and produce from the Nigerian league? How come Rohr could not produce one or two players (in five years), that are good enough for Chelsea or Man U, if he himself is a good Coach?
How many Trophy did he win in the last five years, despite his huge salary?
Even if he did not win any trophy, what about our style of play, did it improve or got progressively worse?

All Gernot Rohr was doing was going around Europe to beg Foreigners of Nigerian descent, to come and play for him in Nigeria's Jersey.
No more, No less.
The useless fraud should hide his head in shame but l dont blame him, the blame lies with the corrupt crook NFF Chairman (Amaju Pinnick), who for the sake of kickback, quickly went to sign another foreign Coach, despite the fact that Eguaveon is the one taking the team to AFCON.
How can you assume your own National Coach will fail, when the ball has not been kicked and you have faith in a foreigner?
If l have my way, l will sack Amaju Pinnick, because he will do everything to sabotage Eguaveon, just to justify why he had to employ another foreigner! The Crook collects kickback in forex, from all these Foreign Coaches, not to mention the Travel allowances (if foreign currency too), when he runs around with these useless foreign Coaches.
Tueh, economic saboteur

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by PenisCaP: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
RPG2020:

adị m mma

shocked
Ur catfish account ?
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by Dfr0: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
If they have shown him the way out since day 1 he would not have a say

I knew he was a failure and the white bear man pinnick put him there as fugure head
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by Ezehillary(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Abfinest007:
Does it mean all the players in man u are good.maguire I greet u
na only man utd he mention,
Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by okuta007: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Gees calm down - this was the excse he was preparing to give when he is trashed against Egypt if he was not fired before the competition - that we dont have big stars at chelsea and liverpool that was why we lost bt God no gree am grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles by highness25(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Laggafin:

Trust me,, equavon is the raw deal for my Eagles for now
I know but the message is simple. When it gets tough still say the same about him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mino Raiola Is Dead / Ghana Holds Burial For Christian Atsu (Photos) / Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.