Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Please Save Me From Lcredit Loan App - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Save Me From Lcredit Loan App (769 Views)

Lcredit Loan Company Problem / Lcredit Loan / Is Lcredit Loan App Legit? (lcredit Loan App Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save Me From Lcredit Loan App by glingev(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
I received several loans from Lcredit loan app and I made sure I repaid ALL as at when due.

I was to pay the last loan today but I repaid on the 6 January 2022 but the debt hasn't been cleared on the app

I have been chatting and calling their customer care but they have been acting funny.

I have sent all evidence of payment to them and even sent transaction ID as requested by to them, I have placed several calls to them but they keep asking me the same question over and again. Please I am tired of calling and chatting with them.

Please I don't know what to do again as they have refused to update their app and I don't want it to affect my credit rating.
Re: Please Save Me From Lcredit Loan App by Bolustin97: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
glingev:
I received several loans from Lcredit loan app and I made sure I repaid ALL as at when due.

I was to pay the last loan today but I repaid on the 6 January 2022 but the debt hasn't been cleared on the app

I have been chatting and calling their customer care but they have been acting funny.

I have sent all evidence of payment to them and even sent transaction ID as requested by to them, I have placed several calls to them but they keep asking me the same question over and again. Please I am tired of calling and chatting with them.

Please I don't know what to do again as they have refused to update their app and I don't want it to affect my credit rating.
Same thing happened to me on Friday

(1) (Reply)

Watch Smile (2022)​ Full Movie Online Free: Stream & Download / Galaxy Tv Is Shutting Down / Easy Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.