Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney (17748 Views)

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App / Covid-19-lapo-mfb-finally-enters-labour-room-since-inception / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by AnonPoet: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
FairMoney team have expressed the importance of serving the unbanked and underbanked which according to the bank is “stemmed from a burning desire to bridge the lag between developing African countries, Nigeria inclusive, and the new age of banking enjoyed in developed countries.

The FairMoney team stated this at the media parley held last Friday, as they stated that the bank was founded with an overarching vision to be the leading digital bank driving financial inclusion for the average Nigerian.

The strategy was said to be premised on the need to cater to the majority, stating that FairMoney was birthed to cater to the predominant needs of the Nigerian market – small & medium scale enterprises, through quick & seamless loans.

The management further stated that, based on the strategy, over the past 4 years of operation, FairMoney MFB is said to have grown its customer base to over 5 million users, and 2 million bank accounts through relentless positioning as the “New Bank for the masses”.

According to Laurin Hainy, Co-Founder/CEO, FairMoney, “FairMoney is positioned to support our customers across their various financial service needs even as we work to maintain our current position as the leading digital bank in Nigeria. Our mission has always been to serve the needs of as many Nigerians as possible. Our approach to doing this involves providing millions of Nigerians with loans and capital to meet their immediate needs and in some cases, to grow their businesses, and so far, we have disbursed over N117billion loans since inception.”

“Our goal ultimately is to use technology to bank the 60 million Nigerians currently excluded from the financial ecosystem. We have also introduced secure and innovative technology processes to improve our lending operations, as well as a strong privacy protection policy, and a comprehensive loan collection policy which has been successfully deployed in the last 4 years,” Laurin added.

FairMoney maintains that it has finely niched a reputation as a leading driver for financial inclusion in Nigeria, with millions benefiting from its numerous financial services & features, through its strong lending service offerings. Some of the services include quick loans without collateral, free debit cards & free inter-bank transfers to support SMEs & MSMEs by alleviating common expenses issued by traditional banks through account maintenance charges.

Amongst the many offerings of FairMoney is the digitization of general banking procedures through the app by making bill payments accessible without needing to visit banking halls & introducing consumer empowering initiatives like the recently concluded FairMoney Transact & Win Black Friday engagement which had lucky winners go home with 10 smartphones, 5 generators & a delivery motorcycle; not to mention the ongoing ’12 Days of Fair giveaways’ Christmas giveaways all in the bid to offer equal opportunities for all and stay true to their promise of Fair banking for all.

Speaking at the Media Parley, Nengi Akinola, Head Marketing & Branding reiterated FairMoney’s commitment to supporting Nigerians. “To us at FairMoney, the goal is to see a world where everyone has equal financial opportunities and support to reach their financial goals, however great or wide it may be. We will continue to build on our offerings, so that we can continue to meet the growing needs of the average Nigerian customers” she said.

“We can’t wait to share all the interesting new features we’re bringing to the FairMoney app in the new year” Nengi added.
https://nairametrics.com/2021/12/21/fairmoney-microfinance-bank-fair-banking-for-all/

4 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by AJOBI77(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
With crazy interest

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by isaiah4life(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
You also successfully made some nairalanders beggers because of your high-profit ledge.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Irupetepete: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
They should Sha stop sending me messages to come and collect loan.. The messages are too much

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by dollytino4real(f): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
I 've tried to download d app but no way o, I need d loan too 50k
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by jerryidinoba: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wow. Make sense so many Nigerians have actually benefited from them

7 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Ryda(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
People who take loan from loan apps, una well done oh!

Hope they're not one of those banks that send obituary of loan defaulters to their guarantors.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by aramanda14: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
As a Nigerian small business owner, I must really commend what Fair money is doing.

12 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by temiregiddy: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
To enjoy new features such as Free Debit Card, 100 Free Transfer and more with the FairMoney Bank app. Download here: https://fairmoney.app/JElWObphv9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by greychris: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
I have been using this app for about 7months without stress. Well done FairMoney

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by jerryidinoba: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Who else thinks FairMoney is doing well by helping Nigerians get access to quick and easy loan?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Felabrity: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
And you have made how much?
X2 or x10?

15 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by kingcolearchive: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
117billion shocked shocked lol I benefitted from the loan money too sha smiley

5 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by kingcolearchive: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Speaking from experience guy, I have been enjoying their services for a while and I never get any reason to complain.
jerryidinoba:
Who else thinks FairMoney is doing well by helping Nigerians get access to quick and easy loan?

20 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol , Abi they gain 117 billion with their interest

4 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Plus 117 billion contacts.

1 Like

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by temiregiddy: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
But you know Fair money has one of the best interest rates out there
Jamesbiodun:
Lol , Abi they gain 117 billion with their interest

6 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by moao(m): 4:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by mmadu5(m): 4:11am On Jan 12, 2022
dollytino4real:

Can you fuucck me .I will give you the loan baby

2 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Chuksmonika(m): 4:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Ryda:
People who take loan from loan apps, una well done oh!

Hope they're not one of those banks that send obituary of loan defaulters to their guarantors.
fairmoney isn't like that. When you default, they won't even call your contacts. They will be sending you messages and calling you frequently to come and pay up.

These one's are kinda licensed...that much I would want to believe.

12 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by juanmiguel: 4:13am On Jan 12, 2022
At what rate?
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Volksguys1985: 4:13am On Jan 12, 2022
dollytino4real:
are you not using Android phone?
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Lexusgs430: 4:16am On Jan 12, 2022
And the amount lost to defaulters.......... Plenty loan defaulters dey nairaland.............. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by eleko1: 4:17am On Jan 12, 2022
sad Una wey dey collect loan and give free interest get mind ooo and some ingrate THIEVES that'll collect loan and run to Nairaland to complain sad

5 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Lexusgs430: 4:18am On Jan 12, 2022
mmadu5:

Can you fuucck me .I will give you the loan baby

After bleeping, you won't give her free money.. .. You harsh o, what's the banging benefit then...... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Lexusgs430: 4:19am On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=mmadu5 post=109293755]

Can you fuucck me .I will give you the loan 0]

After bleeping, you won't give her free money.. .. You harsh o, what's the banging benefit then...... cheesy
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Bastard1stborn: 4:19am On Jan 12, 2022
I'm sorry for not picking your calls again. Its not really easy. Afterall, na out stolen money carry give una to start the business.

I beg no be that one never make me pay but I'm broke for now
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by lagosrd: 4:23am On Jan 12, 2022
Let FG look into their profit with the high interest rates they offer and check if they are truly remitting their taxes . thanks for the disbursement. And they shouldn't forget to use that as a template for all other shark loan providers

2 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by richard870(m): 4:25am On Jan 12, 2022
AJOBI77:
With crazy interest
My thoughts exactly

6 Likes

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by saturdata: 4:35am On Jan 12, 2022
Audio money

1 Like

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by bigcee(m): 4:40am On Jan 12, 2022
temiregiddy:
But you know Fair money has one of the best interest rates out there

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flutterwave In Talks To Triple Valuation To $3 Billion / Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina / Nigerians Criticise CBN’s Reliance On Dangote Refinery To Fix Naira’s Free Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.