Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,306 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

The New Dimension Of Ritualism. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The New Dimension Of Ritualism. (1289 Views)

Criminals And Scammers Taking Another Dimension (Pictures) / Baby Factory Ritualism In Yorubaland. / If Care Is Not Taken SW Ritualism Will Disintegrate Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by RedCentaur(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
This is posted on a facebook group I do follow.

Oganno Ifeanyichukwu wrote:

Ugochukwu Gregory Oganno was a Lagos based pastor whom his thus says the lord always came as he prophesied.
All of a sudden, Ugochukwu started traveling to Okija with the main purpose of going to pray for his friend, little did we know that one of his friends has initiated him into Oke-Ite deity at one of the dreaded shrines at Okija.
Ugochukwu was married with no child but shows little or no worries for not having a heir after 5 yrs of marriage.
Ugochukwu took Oke-Ite to his house, kept it under his bed right in his bedroom without telling his wife about the strange deity.
After sometime the ite started smelling, you know that the more the ite smells, the more the host/owner makes money (hammer). When the wife perceived a foreign smell, she turned the whole house upsidedown in search of the dead animal, she found it as the content of the pot was scary (ie) rotten human fingers, heart, eyes, private areas etc.
The wife did not hesitate to trash it in a river which happens to be their back yard. When Ugochukwu came back from his journey, he confronted the wife, who threatened to escalate his actions to us (his siblings) the threat died the matter instantly.
Few weeks later Ugochukwu became very sick that the doctor said he has kidney failures, heart failure and liver failures at the same time and surprised at one man having all these failures at the same time and still be alive. His health continue deteriorating to the extent of being bundled from Lagos to my village.
Questions were asked with no answers, I personally went home, saw and interrogated him with regards to his dealings with others but to no avail with any positive responses.
Finally he opened up about his relationship with oke ite when he was close to death. My elder brother took him to the shrine for reversal and was told that it was too late to save him, but the dibia said something "your family are lucky that the juju didn't work well, all of you for dey die One by one because your brother did a very high level of Oke-Ite.
All the people that will eat the money will pay with your children or your life" so said the native doctor.
Ugochukwu died that same day that was how I lost my lookalike. The burial was fixed to be after three weeks of his death, my adanne was coming back from Lagos for the burial and till today we didn't see her together with the bus and the other passengers that boarded with her.
That was how I lost my elder sister, a mother of 6.
She became a victim because she had used, spent or chop some of the money made by my younger brother for her personal use.
���������������
Oke ite is more evil among the evils.

1 Like

Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by Rayd502(m): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Things are happening oh.

1 Like

Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by ugnoble: 3:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Only those who don't know would swear things like this ain't real.
My eyes have seen Sha.

3 Likes

Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by PoliteActivist: 4:16am On Jan 12, 2022
ugnoble:
Only those who don't know would swear things like this ain't real.

My eyes have seen Sha.

Permit me to ask a "dumb" question: why didn't oke-ite kill off white folks who came and carted him off and defeated and started rulling his people.
Just wondering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by Epeegee(m): 5:52am On Jan 12, 2022
There is nothing like money rituals

1 Like

Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by RedCentaur(m): 7:09am On Jan 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Permit me to ask a "dumb" question: why didn't oke-ite kill off white folks who came and carted him off and defeated and started rulling his people.
Just wondering

Your curiosity is valid here fellow, but I point out some facts here.

For those doubting spiritism, do you believe someone can drop a charm at any given place , once the victim steps it, it causes harm or unidentifiable ailment depending on what the dropper did the charm for?

Do you also believe that bullet proof charms are real ( not hearsays)?

I won't like to prolong this argument neither am I trying to encourage ritual ish. But fact is ,spiritism is real. It might sound weird to some here but for those that have encountered strange life events and have "seek" help from genuine spiritual helpers, we can attest to that.

Peace.
Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by Boogyman557: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool no be today TINZ like dis begin happen..

it 4 us to LEARN...

WTF MAN
Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by joyandfaith: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2022
RedCentaur:
This is posted on a facebook group I do follow.

Oganno Ifeanyichukwu wrote:

Ugochukwu Gregory Oganno was a Lagos based pastor whom his thus says the lord always came as he prophesied.
All of a sudden, Ugochukwu started traveling to Okija with the main purpose of going to pray for his friend, little did we know that one of his friends has initiated him into Oke-Ite deity at one of the dreaded shrines at Okija.
Ugochukwu was married with no child but shows little or no worries for not having a heir after 5 yrs of marriage.
Ugochukwu took Oke-Ite to his house, kept it under his bed right in his bedroom without telling his wife about the strange deity.
After sometime the ite started smelling, you know that the more the ite smells, the more the host/owner makes money (hammer). When the wife perceived a foreign smell, she turned the whole house upsidedown in search of the dead animal, she found it as the content of the pot was scary (ie) rotten human fingers, heart, eyes, private areas etc.
The wife did not hesitate to trash it in a river which happens to be their back yard. When Ugochukwu came back from his journey, he confronted the wife, who threatened to escalate his actions to us (his siblings) the threat died the matter instantly.
Few weeks later Ugochukwu became very sick that the doctor said he has kidney failures, heart failure and liver failures at the same time and surprised at one man having all these failures at the same time and still be alive. His health continue deteriorating to the extent of being bundled from Lagos to my village.
Questions were asked with no answers, I personally went home, saw and interrogated him with regards to his dealings with others but to no avail with any positive responses.
Finally he opened up about his relationship with oke ite when he was close to death. My elder brother took him to the shrine for reversal and was told that it was too late to save him, but the dibia said something "your family are lucky that the juju didn't work well, all of you for dey die One by one because your brother did a very high level of Oke-Ite.
All the people that will eat the money will pay with your children or your life" so said the native doctor.
Ugochukwu died that same day that was how I lost my lookalike. The burial was fixed to be after three weeks of his death, my adanne was coming back from Lagos for the burial and till today we didn't see her together with the bus and the other passengers that boarded with her.
That was how I lost my elder sister, a mother of 6.
She became a victim because she had used, spent or chop some of the money made by my younger brother for her personal use.
���������������
Oke ite is more evil among the evils.

Superstitious belief
@HardMirror
Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by HardMirror(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Superstitious belief
@HardMirror
stories we love. Dont we just love these stories?

1 Like

Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by HardMirror(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Rayd502:
Things are happening oh.
nothing is happening but life. People die... attaching spiritual nonsense to it is foolishness. This was how for thousands of years we thought demons caused diseases

1 Like

Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by joyandfaith: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2022
HardMirror:
stories we love. Dont we just love these stories?

Many of those stories irritate me.
Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by PoliteActivist: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2022
RedCentaur:

Your curiosity is valid here fellow, but I point out some facts here.

For those doubting spiritism, do you believe someone can drop a charm at any given place , once the victim steps it, it causes harm or unidentifiable ailment depending on what the dropper did the charm for?

Do you also believe that bullet proof charms are real ( not hearsays)?

I won't like to prolong this argument neither am I trying to encourage ritual ish. But fact is ,spiritism is real. It might sound weird to some here but for those that have encountered strange life events and have "seek" help from genuine spiritual helpers, we can attest to that.

Peace.

I asked a simple "dumb" question; instead of reasoning it with me, you went into existence of spiritism!
Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by RedCentaur(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Many of those stories irritate me.

It should. I was once that naive.
Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by RedCentaur(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
HardMirror:
nothing is happening but life. People die... attaching spiritual nonsense to it is foolishness. This was how for thousands of years we thought demons caused diseases

We believe what we want to believe.
Re: The New Dimension Of Ritualism. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Super story,I be ibo,oke ite no be cult nd most pot no be human part Dem de use run am.. type am fr YouTube mk u see how is been prepared,op,u can as well say the use human for chi ceremony

(1) (Reply)

How My Mother Forced Me To Do Me To Do Money Rituals. / Sons Of FULAFIA Lecturer Seen Beating A Lady In Viral Video Have Been Arrested / Hunter Accidentally Shot Dead By His Own Dog In Freak Accident During Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.