Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution (2380 Views)

Help With Laptop Problems / Thread For Laptop Problems / Post Your Desktop And Laptop Problems And Get It Fix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Pes13: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
philest222:
Please my HP laptop resolution looks extra and even the pes13 I play doesn't play well, can you suggest a solution for me

You mention me. But I play well.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by TundRash(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Efeticollins:
What model. And is it intel?
Toshiba L300. Intel.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
TundRash:

Toshiba L300.
Intel.
The problem is from the motherboard. Its common with old toshiba. Call or whatsapp me on 08187469738.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by nabiz(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Efeticollins:
Everybody feel free to post your laptop problems and i will give you solution to the best of my ability.
thanks in advance. I bought my HP PROBOOK 6470b laptop 7months ago without usage. Yesterday I managed to on it and this is what I saw on the screen. Pls how do I get ride of this

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
nabiz:
thanks in advance. I bought my HP PROBOOK 6470b laptop 7months ago without usage. Yesterday I managed to on it and this is what I saw on the screen. Pls how do I get ride of this
Choose hard disk check, then click quick test. After the test, it should tell you, test passed or test failed or hard disk not installed. Reply me the test result
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by DeeCherry(f): 12:56am On Jan 16, 2022
Hi, do you know how much fixing a broken laptop hinge would cost me?

I stay in Lagos

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by nabiz(m): 3:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Efeticollins:

Choose hard disk check, then click quick test. After the test, it should tell you, test passed or test failed or hard disk not installed. Reply me the test result
the computer is like freezed and not responding. The only button that is responding is ESC botton
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2022
nabiz:
the computer is like freezed and not responding. The only button that is responding is ESC botton
What happens when you press ESC?. Also tap caps lock multiple times and see if caps lock light respond.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2022
DeeCherry:
Hi, do you know how much fixing a broken laptop hinge would cost me?

I stay in Lagos

It can be fixed. But i will have to see it physically to know how damaged it is. Call or whats app me on 08187469738
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by nabiz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Efeticollins:

What happens when you press ESC?. Also tap caps lock multiple times and see if caps lock light respond.
yes the cap lock is responding property. It shows light once press and off once press again.

Below is what is shows when I press ESC

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by nabiz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Efeticollins:

I have done that and below is what it shows

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
nabiz:
I have done that and below is what it shows
Good. The hard drive must have shifted. Get a screw driver, open the cover at the back and check if the hard drive has shifted form the connector. Tell me what you see
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by invinzible1: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Efeticollins:
Everybody feel free to post your laptop problems and i will give you solution to the best of my ability.

Good afternoon...
My system just started restarting itself, Everytime... What could be the problem
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
invinzible1:

Good afternoon...
My system just started restarting itself, Everytime... What could be the problem
Does it boot to desktop at all?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by invinzible1: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efeticollins:

Does it boot to desktop at all?
Just once
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
invinzible1:

Just once
Make a video and send it to me on whats app. 08187469738
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by invinzible1: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efeticollins:

Make a video and send it to me on whats app. 08187469738
Okay
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by mikael11(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2022
Please help me my laptop screen is flickering... but if I put off and on it again it works and then 5minutes later it happens again... its frustrating I cant do anything and if the flickering stay for long the signs get stick to the laptop and then after a while it clears off

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by sojious: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2022
Efeticollins:
Hello sir,
My dell e5430 laptop suddenly stop charging the battery.Whenever I plug in the charger the battery icon shows "plugged in charging 0%", but not matter how long I charge it, it still remains at 0%.I bought a new battery but the problem persists.
Now I can only use it whiled plugged in.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
sojious:

Hello sir,
My dell e5430 laptop suddenly stop charging the battery.Whenever I plug in the charger the battery icon shows "plugged in charging 0%", but not matter how long I charge it, it still remains at 0%.I bought a new battery but the problem persists.
Now I can only use it whiled plugged in.
Have u tried a different charger?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
mikael11:
Please help me my laptop screen is flickering... but if I put off and on it again it works and then 5minutes later it happens again... its frustrating I cant do anything and if the flickering stay for long the signs get stick to the laptop and then after a while it clears off
1) is it intel or amd, 2) does it have dedicated?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by mikael11(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Intel bosa
Efeticollins:

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by mikael11(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Intel boss
Efeticollins:

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
mikael11:
Intel boss
U didn’t answer if it has dedicated memory or not. Anyways, when next it flickers, keep tapping the caps lock to see if the caps lock respond to touch. If it does, then change the screen, if it persist, change the ram, if it persist change the flex. Or you can bring it over so i get a better look.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by swizzy2k: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Good morning,

Please, I feel that my laptop has been attacked with virus. All my files(images, documents, music and videos extensions) were changed to (.bbbw) extensions.

Please, how will I solve this issue?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
swizzy2k:
Good morning,

Please, I feel that my laptop has been attacked with virus. All my files(images, documents, music and videos extensions) were changed to (.bbbw) extensions.

Please, how will I solve this issue?
Install antivirus then scan the system. But I will advise you format the system

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by sojious: 4:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Efeticollins:

I tried a different charger, still the same problem.But when I put the battery into another dell laptop it charges
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by sojious: 4:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Efeticollins:

Also I noticed that whenever I plug in the charger to use it, it power itself without me pressing the power button.
After coming on, it brings a message that "the date on the device is not correct, press F1 to continue". Once I press F1 it then boot and load windows.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2022
sojious:

Also I noticed that whenever I plug in the charger to use it, it power itself without me pressing the power button.
After coming on, it brings a message that "the date on the device is not correct, press F1 to continue". Once I press F1 it then boot and load windows.
Then the problem is from the motherboard.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by mikael11(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
I prefer bringing it over so you look at it... how do I reach you
Efeticollins:

U didn’t answer if it has dedicated memory or not. Anyways, when next it flickers, keep tapping the caps lock to see if the caps lock respond to touch. If it does, then change the screen, if it persist, change the ram, if it persist change the flex. Or you can bring it over so i get a better look.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
mikael11:
I prefer bringing it over so you look at it... how do I reach you
Call or whatsapp me on 08187469738
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Ay92(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
I don't know the admin password for BIOS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Deleted Wechat Messages On Iphone Directly Through Ifonemate / Mtn Fast Link For Free Browsing / For Biometrics Equipment Rental(fingerprint Scanner E.t.c) And Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.