Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

How I Made $200 For Shopping On Ebay - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Made $200 For Shopping On Ebay (129 Views)

Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria / CHECKOUT & SHIP ON EBAY 950/$ / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $200 For Shopping On Ebay by GEJfan1: 2:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Happy new year guys, I bring you great news

Social Goods is a crypto that is used to reward partners of some specific e-commerce shops including eBay.

Till the end of January, you can earn $200 of Social Goods for installing the SG app and making a purchase of at least $30 before the end of the month from any of their partner's store. Just make sure you make your order using the SG app.

Simply install the SG app by visiting this address https://bit(dot)ly/3qgjOTe (ensure you replace dot with a fullstop you will get the SG token immediately.

Then go ahead to purchase any physical item you need that is at least $30 excluding shipping fee.
Re: How I Made $200 For Shopping On Ebay by GEJfan1: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Make your enquiries here
Re: How I Made $200 For Shopping On Ebay by GEJfan1: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Opportunity like this doesn't come everyday

(1) (Reply)

Digging Out Next Messi, Football Register Now. / We Sell Good Quality Aso-oke From Iseyin Oyo-state / Toyota Camry 03 Manual Transmission For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.