Stats: 3,162,556 members, 7,850,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record (23150 Views)

AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa / 2019 AFCON: Salah Leads The Pharaoh's Into The Stadium / Photo Of Oyinbo Man Rocking Super Eagles Jersey Celebrating Nigeria Victory (2) (3) (4)

Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by gawu1: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Jewenbod:
Congrats to every Nigerian.

Now Back to sad reality

Tinubu has indicated interested in retrogressing this country, we are doomed
The saddest thing is your English!
It would have been better for you if you had written that in igbo language; the language of your fellow ipob pigs who liked your comment.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by Kubernetes: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2022
RichDad1:
We’re not their mates. cool
Btw, I will not be surprised if Muric supported Egypt against Nigeria. cheesy

Na waooo.
Why bring Religion into this again.
I tell u,sports is the no 1 unifying factor in Nigeria.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by KILLTHECOWS(f): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Buhari will be shocked his brotherhood's lost to a circular Nigeria...
He will kwondem it.. grin
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by Rahkman: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2022
RichDad1:
We’re not their mates. cool
Btw, I will not be surprised if Muric supported Egypt against Nigeria. cheesy
Guy no jokes on a normal for North teams like Niger Mali or Chad dey get supporters pass super eagles them dey cheer dem like mad especially for friendlies
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by log10base(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
THEY THINK THEY ARE BIGGER THAN GOD BECAUSE THEY CALL THEM PHARAOH.

EVEN IN THE BIBLE, AFTER MOSES PARTED THE RED SEA, GOD USED AN EAGLE TO CUM AND TELL MOSES TO CLOSE THE SEA THAT PHARAOH AND HIS MEN WITH THEIR COCONUT HEADS HAVE ENTERED THE SEA ROAD.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by commissioner112(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2022
I said it before the that eagle will triumph against egypt .
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by commissioner112(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2022
I said it before the match that eagle will triumph against egypt .
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by Enenim(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Enenim:
The Super Eagles of Nigeria have defeated the Pharaohs of Egypt 1-0 in their group stage encounter at the ongoing 33rd Africa Cup of Nations on Tuesday in Garoua, Cameroon.

Super Eagles, who top Group D with the victory, were dominant and impressive in the game.

With today’s victory, Nigeria broke Egypt’s unbeaten record. Pharaohs were unbeaten in their last 16 group matches at the Africa Cup of Nations.

Before now, Egypt’s last defeat in the group phase dates back to the 2004 tournament when they lost 2-1 against Algeria.

Kelechi Iheanacho scored the only goal in the game in the 30th minute with an assist from Taiwo Awoniyi.

Today's Bookings on NaijaBet

755298 --- 16.81 Odds

755299 --- 10.88 Odds

755300 --- 9.43 Odds

755301 --- 7.46 Odds

755302 --- 93.57 Odds

Get involved here
www.Naijabet.com

Feel free to edit

Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by Centwizzy: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
chriskosherbal:
We humbled them .. cheesy

Somebody up there Said since bible days "Moses" has been a torment to the Egyptians.. grin..some people get mouth eehhh.. grin

Verry funny but moses did well yesterday
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by Exkandayee(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Respect that name osiso
Haha much respect east bro
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by Jewenbod: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2022
gawu1:

The saddest thing is your English!
It would have been better for you if you had written that in igbo language; the language of your fellow ipob pigs who liked your comment.
Anybody who opposes your view automatically becomes Ipob abi?

Kosi Opolo kankan Lori yin sir
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by judedwriter(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2022
Salah sure missed mane and fehmino in this match grin
Re: AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record by sukkot: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
WillyDave:

With what I saw yesterday, Egypt and Algeria can't not win this edition of AFCON. Algeria is even the worst. Within plenty of old men with bold head everywhere. Ordinary Sierra Leone they could not beat.
bros how market cheesy i being told you on january 12 that egypt got this angry

Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home / AFCON 2019: 7 Interesting Facts About The Tournament / Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool