Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says (736 Views)

See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning / ‘I Only Used My Fingers’; Man Arrested For Raping Girl In Delta State. Photos / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says by arinze198(m): 6:27am On Jan 12, 2022
A 43-year old man, Rasak Ali, has landed in trouble after he allegedly lured a 4-year old girl, penetrated her private part with his fingers and defied her in the process in Lagos State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, Ali, has told the Police that he only checked her private part with fingers, but did not explain why he did so, which has landed him in trouble.

The incident happened at Boys Town Bus Stop, Ipaja area of Lagos, where they reside.

He has been arrested for sexual penetration.
The Police alleged the suspect to have lured the little girl into his apartment, removed her pant and inserted his fingers inside her private part in order to satisfy his sexual desires.

However, he was caught in the dastardly act and handed over to the Police, who transferred the matter to the Gender Section of the Command for interrogation.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/i-only-checked-her-private-part-with-my-fingers-man-43-caught-over-rpe-of-girl-4-says/

Re: I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says by Tripssy: 6:31am On Jan 12, 2022
He wasn't only checking he dey observe, useless idiot.
Re: I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says by chatinent: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Please check his body temperature with 2by2 planking.

1 Like

Re: I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says by Conwarden: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2022
arinze198:
A 43-year old man, Rasak Ali, has landed in trouble after he allegedly lured a 4-year old girl, penetrated her private part with his fingers and defied her in the process in Lagos State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, Ali, has told the Police that he only checked her private part with fingers, but did not explain why he did so, which has landed him in trouble.

The incident happened at Boys Town Bus Stop, Ipaja area of Lagos, where they reside.

He has been arrested for sexual penetration.
The Police alleged the suspect to have lured the little girl into his apartment, removed her pant and inserted his fingers inside her private part in order to satisfy his sexual desires.

However, he was caught in the dastardly act and handed over to the Police, who transferred the matter to the Gender Section of the Command for interrogation.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/i-only-checked-her-private-part-with-my-fingers-man-43-caught-over-rpe-of-girl-4-says/

Any parents worst nightmare! The type I will gladly kill without remorse.
It is really not easy to be a girl child cry

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says by Ryda(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2022
They can also check his own private part

Tie his arms and legs to a nearby poll and flog his private part till it shrinks. angry
Re: I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says by Boogyman557: 7:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool way d MANCHI

I say way d MANCHI...

I need BLAST em BLOKOS wit my old KALA.

I SWEAR DOWN I need BLAST dat MANCHI BLOKOS from left angle so dat d BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL..

WTF MAN
Re: I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says by adecz: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2022
❌❎ ⏩So, you are a paediatric
gynaecologist❓❗️❗️ ☹️
Re: I Only Checked Her Private Part With My Fingers – Man, 43, Caught Over R*pe Says by holluwizzy: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Slice that man's balls, then fry it and give it to him to it.

The consequence of every action taken should be given.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reports His Dealer To The Police For Selling Him "Fake Weed" / Ashawos (prostitutes) Fighting Dirty Over Failure To Register As New Members / Woman Laments After Custom Officers Chased Man Till He Crashes His Car. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.