Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Uber/bolt Driver - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uber/bolt Driver (316 Views)

Uber Bolt Driver / Uber/bolt Driver Needed In Abuja / Driving Job Or A Car For Uber/bolt In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber/bolt Driver by isolatosinsamuel(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Hello everyone pls, I need a car for rental (uber and bolt).
I am a registered uber and bolt driver and I’m ready to start work immediately...

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in Uber/Bolt don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment. I am hardworking and honest.
25k weekly remittance...no story.

Call me on 08138215986...

Location is Abuja
Thanks
Isola Tosin Samuel

NB: In terms of brands they are numerous cars that are good for ehailing.eg- Toyota yaris, matrix, corolla...from 2003 models upward.
My terms is that I'll take care of servicing(whatever oil you have been using to service the car And any other needed material) that's what I'll use.
Then any repairs below 5k, will be sorted by me.
The car will be given to me with a full fuel tank for my first trips. I have a lawyer, we can sign an agreement based on your terms of use. Thanks
Re: Uber/bolt Driver by westlius(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nija pple go fill tank for u?
Re: Uber/bolt Driver by abdn: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
I make great money earning with Uber and I think you’d love it too. Get details: https://www.uber.com/a/join/?invite_code=tu2k8uuey2vc

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant/personal Assistant (remote) / General Service Manager / Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.