Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin (493 Views)

Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 / JULY Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The 1 MILLION Box Chase Challenge. / Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Last Night; On My WhatsApp Broadcast Forum; I taught on this topic in My Affiliate Mentorship Class to My FREEMIUM Members.

This Year January, I began an Affiliate Mentorship Programme to Train Newbies The Working Concepts and Strategies of Affiliate Marketing.

This Mentorship Programme will be Spanning for 6 Months from January to June This Year.

The purpose of This Affiliate Marketing Mentorship Programme is to help People Achieve Financial Success Online Through The Right Affiliate Marketing Approaches, Systems, Scopes, Staretegies and Site webs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:08am On Jan 13, 2022
So, Very Quickly....

What is This Business which I consider One of The:

B - Best,

E - Easiest,

S - Simplest/Safest

T - Trusted Business to Begin with Nearly ZERO Funds on The Internet Today ?

ANSWER: CREATING, GROWING and SELLING OF SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.

Simple and Short.

We will begin with Our Free Webinar on How You Can Easily Grow Money Online by Building and Selling Social Media Accounts.

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 4:33am On Jan 13, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:
So, Very Quickly....

What is This Business which I consider One of The:

B - Best,

E - Easiest,

S - Simplest/Safest

T - Trusted Business to Begin with Nearly ZERO Funds on The Internet Today ?

ANSWER: CREATING, GROWING and SELLING OF SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.

Simple and Short.

We will begin with Our Free Webinar on How You Can Easily Grow Money Online by Building and Selling Social Media Accounts.

I'll be continuing the Webinar with This My Agricultural Account on Nairaland (AFROAGROPOWER) as I just got banned for 3 days by the Bot of Nairaland for posting The Weblink to [url]EmailReceipts[/url].

Hence, for the sake of Our Lecture to Continue on here, i won't be able to post any weblink to avoid being banned again.

Sadly, This is something The Administrators of Nairaland needs to look into. This forum no longer facilitates Smooth Teachings with Weblink Access.

To this effect, every weblink to my teaching on here will be served to interested people who contact me via WhatsApp.

Below is the adjusted post to the earlier one that just got my MessiahMarlians account banned for 3 days.

Follow Up:

By now; Many of My Financial Students already know about EmailReceipts as The Safest Online Portal which Pays It's Subscribers PASSIVELY in Bitcoin For Receiving, Reading, Responding and Recommending Sensitization Mails which is accessible through the Metaversed Encrypted Weblink:

(Request for Weblink from Me on Whatsapp if needed) or follow weblink on the screenshot below.

Sadly, Many people do not have the $33 BTC subscription to begin Earning Passive Bitcoin on a Weekly Basis Through The EmailReceipts Portal.

Hence,

This Sensitization Webinar is being taught to Enlighten You on how you can easily raise between $100 - $500 in your First Month of Affiliate Marketing through Setting Up, Building Up and Selling Social Media Accounts.

This is by far one of the Best, Easiest, Safest/Simplest, Trusted Way to Make/Earn Money Online.

Many of the PRACTICES which I'll be Teaching you today are Old Practices which I've utilized to earn money from Scratch online.

So, this methods are tested and trusted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 4:35am On Jan 13, 2022
The Training you are going to get here shouldn't be neglected if you are truly looking for Simple and Easy ways to earn money online.

The fact that you are receiving this information for free shouldn't mean you should discard these information and see it as cheap or worthless.

For a fact, Nobody Teaches These Concepts Online like I Do, and I'm presently Teaching This Completely for FREE even if I should be Teaching it ONLY to My PREMIUM AFFILIATE MENTORSHIP SUBSCRIBERS.

However, I've decided to Teach this Completely for Free because of The Financial Hardship which is presently ongoing in Nigeria/Afrika at large....

Many Financial Tutors will teach you these concepts for over $300+. Many will charge you over $1,000.

Many Financial Tutors prefer to teach people other LESS REWARDING, RISKY and HARD-TASKING Financial Avenues as They prefer to HIDE These concepts from people so that They Alone can Continue Utilizing Them.

However; I want to take my time to Teach All of These Concepts to you for Free so that You can Utilize All that you'll learn on here to Make Your First $100 to $500 within your first Month of Building and Selling Social Media Accounts.

So, do not Discard The Information here cos they are PRICELESS.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 4:40am On Jan 13, 2022
So, let's get started very quickly with The Subject Matter.

"How To Grow Money from ZERO through Setting-Up, Building and Selling Social Media Accounts."

We all know what Social Media Accounts are.

I wouldn't need to insult your intelligence on the definitions of social media accounts.

However; I'll give you a list of Social Media Accounts which are HIGHLY LUCRATIVE To Sell.

They are:

YouTube,

Instagram,

Tiktok,

Twitter.

Facebook Pages and Groups.

These are The Top Five Highly LUCRATIVE Social Media Accounts to Build and Sell.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 5:05am On Jan 13, 2022
For instance, This is one of Monetized YouTube Accounts recently sold.

You may not only Sell Accounts,

You can also Sell:

Likes,

Shares,

Mentions,

Subscribers,

Posts, and

Engagements.

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 5:09am On Jan 13, 2022
For instance, This is one Grown YouTube Account recently sold.

You can also Sell:

Likes,

Shares,

Mentions,

Subscribers,

Posts, and

Engagements.

$150 is about 560 × 150 = 140,000 Naira

You can sell Series of this on a Monthly basis to earn Yourself Good Revenue and All of These can be done very PASSIVELY.

For instance; You can Create, Grow and Sell up to 5 Instagram Accounts on a Monthly Basis to Sell to Top Firms, Brands and People needing them.

Hence, you can make about 140,000 × 5 accounts = 700,000 Naira Monthly when you've fully mastered this craft for a Lifetime Work or Fulltime Work for yourself

Many Nigerians do not even earn up to 140,000 Naira on a monthly basis as Graduates of Expensive Private Tertiary Institutions which they Attended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 5:11am On Jan 13, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
For instance, This is one of a *10,000 YouTube Likes* recently sold.

You can also Sell:

Likes,

Shares,

Mentions,

Subscribers,

Posts, and

Engagements.

You can sell Series of this on a Monthly basis to earn Yourself Good Revenue and All of These can be done very PASSIVELY.

For instance; You can Create, Grow and Sell up to 5 Instagram Accounts on a Monthly Basis to Sell to Top Firms, Brands and People needing them.

Hence, you can make about 140,000 × 5 accounts = 700,000 Naira Monthly when you've fully mastered this craft for a Lifetime Work or Fulltime Work for yourself

Many Nigerians do not even earn up to 140,000 Naira on a monthly basis as Graduates of Expensive Private Tertiary Institutions which they Attended.

So, very quickly....

For easier comprehension,

I'll break down The Steps To Follow So That You can begin This Credible Business Style.

You just have to be Genuine and Play Safe in This Business to Grow Fast.

However, I assure you that if you follow through My Steps and Secret Strategies, In No Time; You'll Start Earning Yourself Hundreds and Thousands of Dollars online.

*So, Let's Dive Deep into My Systems, Steps and Secret Strategies.*

Who's with me ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by InformationTV: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
For instance, This is one Grown YouTube Account recently sold.

You can also Sell:

Likes,

Shares,

Mentions,

Subscribers,

Posts, and

Engagements.

Information is Really Power. Do ride on. I already booked my Space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by Damifola728: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ride on sir....I'm with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Please, ride on Sir.

I'm with you.

I'm proceeding now...
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
InformationTV:

Information is Really Power. Do ride on. I already booked my Space.

I'm proceeding now.

Do follow up.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Damifola728:
Ride on sir....I'm with you

I'm proceeding now. Let's Ride Together.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Many of you may not know that it is very easy to Build Social Media Accounts, and What's More Easier is The Selling of These Social Media Accounts to People and Brands that need them.

Whilst in my final year in the University, a very young cousin of mine was always focused on Growing Facebook Pages simply with Facebook Ads within 2 Weeks and then After Growing His Followings to Over 5,000 People; He would sell the Facebook Page for some Good Dollars to Bloggers, Affiliate Marketers and Online Business People needing them.

If I'm not Mistaken, He was making about $300 Monthly through this Medium even when his Google Adsense Account was Blocked by Google. I'm referring as far back as Year 2012/2013.

I also have a team of friends who Specifically are in The Business of Building Social Media Accounts Focused on The Entertainment Niche. They became Digital Promoters for BBNAIJA.

So, The Main Idea here is that You Need to Create Out Some Time to Focus on This as a REAL BUSINESS and as You Do So, You Create Connections with People in The Business Niche that you've chosen so that you can easily Generate Exposure and Sales from them.

In similar vein, you can also position yourself to become an Influencer and Advertiser for Other Businesses (Big, Small or Startups).

PS: The Screenshot below is a statement of one of my student on my WhatsApp group testifying on how he had always wondered how to go about this business - some days ago while I taught it).

Meanwhile, Nairaland is not always convenient for me to pass out many of my Teachings because the forum forbids posting of weblinks. Hence, I Utilize My WhatsApp Groups and Broadcast Lists to Teach Those Who are interested in Enriching Themselves Through Agriculture, Affiliate Marketing, Crytocurrencies and Digital Entrepreneurship.

So, below is The Graphical Infographic of My 6 Months Mentorship Programme to My Affiliate Marketing Training that will be Spanning for 6 Months.

I run a FREEMIUM and PREMIUM Mentorship Program for 6 Months.

The FREEMIUM Membership is COMPLETELY FREE; and This Present Financial Webinar represents The First Financial Class for My FREEMIUM Members Learning How To Succeed in The Business of Affiliate Marketing

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

So, very quickly....

I'll break down The Steps To Follow So That You can begin This Credible Business Style.

However, I assure you that if you follow through My Steps and Secret Strategies, In No Time; You'll Start Earning Yourself Hundreds and Thousands of Dollars online.

*So, Let's Dive Deep into My Systems, Steps and Secret Strategies.*

Who's with me ?

So, very quickly....

So, Let's Dive Deep into My Systems, Steps and Secret Strategies.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

So, very quickly....

So, Let's Dive Deep into My Systems, Steps and Secret Strategies.

STEP 1: Create Multiple Social Media Accounts.

Hint: Create 5 Social Media Accounts.

Focus: Instagram and YouTube.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

STEP 1: Create Multiple Social Media Accounts.

Hint: Create 5 Social Media Accounts.

Focus: Instagram and YouTube.

So, I expect some of you to focus on Instagram, while some others should focus on YouTube for this month.

Create 5 Accounts of any of these two social platforms.

For now, since you are all beginners, Focus on one social media account.

For The Sake of Our Lesson Today, I'll be Focusing on Instagram

So, your first task is to create 5 Instagram accounts.

Our Mission here is to Manage One of The Five Instagram Accounts.

While We Sell The remaining Four (4) Instagram Accounts.

In simple terms,

You will use one of the instagram accounts as Your Social Media Business Engaging Account to Sell Other Instagram Accounts which you will be Building Now and later in the future.

I hope this point is well cleared.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
STEP 2: GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS.

There are Three Main Things that makes the price of selling Instagram accounts and other social media accounts very HIGH.

1) Followers/Subscribers
2) Longetivity of The Account.
3) Social Engagments

The Price of Selling a 5,000 Instagram Followers Account is way cheaper than that of Selling 50,000 Instagram Followers Account.

That is; ths higher the number of Followers you can Grow, The Higher The Money You Earn.

It is as simple as that.

Growing Your Followers is The Most Important Aspect of This Business.

And this is Usually The Hardest Part.

And Most Financial Tutors Never Teaches This.

If you can grow your Your Instagram Followers to atleast, 1,000 Followers; You can sell it for some dollars.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
STEP 2: GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS.

There are Three Main Things that makes the price of selling Instagram accounts and other social media accounts very HIGH.

1) Followers/Subscribers
2) Longetivity of The Account.
3) Social Engagments

The Price of Selling a 5,000 Instagram Followers Account is way cheaper than that of Selling 50,000 Instagram Followers Account.

That is; ths higher the number of Followers you can Grow, The Higher The Money You Earn.

It is as simple as that.

Growing Your Followers is The Most Important Aspect of This Business.

And this is Usually The Hardest Part.

And Most Financial Tutors Never Teaches This.

If you can grow your Your Instagram Followers to atleast, 1,000 Followers; You can sell it for some dollars.

How To Grow Your Instagram Followers FAST:

Two Main Ways:

- Through Paid Adverts (For People with Little Capital to Spend)

- Through Manual Tactics via Social Exchange Platforms. (For People with No Capital to Spend).

However; Running Paid Ads without Applying *The Right Niches and Strategies* will not yield you Great Results.

So, What are The Right Niches to Chose When You want to Create and Grow Your Instagram Followers FAST ?

BEST NICHES:

- Entertainment, (Why: Rich People loves Entertainment)
- Health/Fitness, (Why: Rich People love Their Health and Fitness)
- Pets, (Why: Rich People love Taking care of their pets in the best ways )
- Tourism/Travels, (Rich People love to travel)
- Motivation (Why: Everyone Loves Motivation)
- Gifs (Why: People love gifs)

So, you can easily pick from these above niches to create your 5 Instagram Accounts.

This is The First Secret Strategy.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
By Steadily Updating Valuable Contents on any of these niches and Running Paid advertisement to them will Grow Your Audience and Followers Over Time.

However, For those who don't have money to Grow their Followings; They will have to go through The Manual Methods which I'll be Teaching now.

Even if you have money to grow your Social Media Followers, you still need to Utilize The Manual Methods To Grow Organically as There are Secret Methods being Utilized by Many Social Media Growth Experts which I'll be Teaching You COMPLETELY For FREE.

So, Here is another Deeper Dive Into Some Secret Websites which is unknown by many Nigerians.

With the TWO Websites I'll be providing you today, you'll be able to Grow Your Followers.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by AfroAgroPower: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
By Steadily Updating Valuable Contents on any of these niches and Running Paid advertisement to them will Grow Your Audience and Followers Over Time.

However, For those who don't have money to Grow their Followings; They will have to go through The Manual Methods which I'll be Teaching now.

Even if you have money to grow your Social Media Followers, you still need to Utilize The Manual Methods To Grow Organically as There are Secret Methods being Utilized by Many Social Media Growth Experts which I'll be Teaching You COMPLETELY For FREE.

So, Here is another Deeper Dive Into Some Secret Websites which is unknown by many Nigerians.

With the TWO Websites I'll be providing you today, you'll be able to Grow Your Followers.
The Two Websites which you can Easily Utilize to Grow Your Instagram Followers with REAL FOLLOWERS are:

like4like
youlikehit

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by Damifola728: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wow...you are doing well...
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Join Us This Saturday (August 12, 2023) As We Convert Cassava Wastewater into Biogas To Serve As Cooking Gas.

Training Fees: ZERO COST Training.

Learn To Empower Yourself.

Share This Thread and Link To All Your Loved Ones.

Power and Wealth Exists with The People When They Are Informed.

Life Shouldn't Be HARD.

Life Shouldn't Be Complicated.

https://www.nairaland.com/7798564/join-us-saturday-convert-cassava

There Is Love in Sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Hand Carved Sofa For Sale / How To Make Money With Crypto & Nfts On Your Phone / Get A Responsive Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.