Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Save Yourself From Stress With Quickbus - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Save Yourself From Stress With Quickbus (250 Views)

Book Bus To NYSC Camp At 50% Off On Quickbus / Bus Ticket Platform, Quickbus, Offers Corp Members 50% Discount / How I Checked My GPA/CGPA Without Stress With This Simple Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Yourself From Stress With Quickbus by Dahlia22: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Are you planning a trip?
Wait!!! Let me show you the way.

Kindly visit nigeria.quickbus.com, book your bus ticket back to wherever you are going, and that is it.
But, wait! Don’t rush ooo it doesn't end there.
When you want to book your bus ticket, use the QBJAN discount code.
You also get a N3, 000 discount off your bus ticket.
That's not all ooo, you can even pick your preferred seat.
No more last minute buying of tickets.
No more, “No tickets, all seats are fully booked”

Click on the link below to get started today

nigeria.quickbus.com

(1) (Reply)

Your Money Back If U Don't Quit your job In 90 Days / Battle Of Minds 4.0 / Easy Way To Do NYSC Correction Of Name, Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.