Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) (41322 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by FutureDecisions: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Skit maker Cute Abiola on Thursday penned down a message to his wife Khurat to celebrate her birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The 25-year-old shared photos of Khurat, commending her for her transformation.

Abiola also bragged that Ilorin men take good care of their wives.

“I will pity you, I won’t share your throwback pictures, it’s the big transformation for me tho! Omo to all Ilorin men! We are the best, we sabi take care of women abeg, we lead, others follow. Happy birthday to you my queen,” he wrote.

Fellow celebrities and fans wished Khurat a happy birthday in the comment section of the post.

Abiola got married to Khurat in a private ceremony that took place in Ogbomosho, Oyo state on Friday, May 28.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYqYYCzM97t/?utm_medium=copy_link

11 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bola146(f): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
Love is sweet, see how beautiful she iskiss happy birthday to her.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by longetivity(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
This guy is 25 years old shocked

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
The wife obviously seniors him sad she looks older than him

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by techmo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
He married an Aboki

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
longetivity:
This guy is 25 years old shocked
na money be fine bobo bros.

If you have money, you'll either look older or younger than your age depending on diet.

If you don't have money, like me, you will just look somehow. e go show your physical make up say you broke. embarassed

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by virginboy1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
To You all sensible nairalanders reading this post. 2022 shall be a great year for YOU. smiley

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by donforeign: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bleaching squad lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by xperiencelove(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
I pray her safe delivery in due time. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Anny4me: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Una too get badmouth for this forum. Shuooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Itisallright: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
HBD to her... but why she bleached out her original skin? Anyway none of my business

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
25 I doubt military age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hope say e don leave military work. Before he buys another job, pays in German currency and expect social media miscreants to scream blue murder.

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by TimesTE: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hbd to her

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Pootle: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
his superior at work go dey use corner eye they para

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Authoreety: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Wisejohnson47(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Age difference, amen

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Samnavy: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congrats
Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lightened: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Love is sweeter than honey with the right person tongue
Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by stevearagorn(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2022

9 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by leropACE: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
She's pretty

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by oedoma: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by BrickDevo: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by gambia(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
leropACE:
She's pretty

Yes, pretty bleached.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by taropop: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Happy birthday to her
Re: Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
It's well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Womb Being Stitched Up After Operation (Graphic Photo) / Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed / Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.