Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice (23544 Views)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo) / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2022
Me, i have this thing when i squat for too long nd i stand up back, i feel this heaviness in my heart, i feel dizzy nd it feels like i lose my sight for a very short. There was this day i jumped out of sleep with urgency, mehn u need to see my heart beating rapidly, i suddenly became fatigued and it felt like i was feeling pain in my heart.. I couldnt even stand.

To go hospital no even dey my mind as i still dey find money for sch fees and no one seems to trust me enough to loan me the money, i dont knw y. Well i'm still begging.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by ugomsinachibia: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2022
May almighty God who healed me heal you in jesus name..

There comes to a point in your life when even seeking medical advise seems hopeless because their report can worsen the situation but God is a God who is rich in mercy and ready to save..

May God of impossibilities change your story for good in jesus name..
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by NewKidInTown(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Reminds me of a friend that was diagnosed with cancer and had few months to live. Those few months actually was the best years of our life and friendship. Everything he was asked to abstain from was what we did together. From partying to flirting and traveling, just name it. Everything we never did while growing up and focused on money, we did. God bless his soul.

He actually died a peaceful death in his sleep while we were drunk the night before right beside us his friends. I lay right by his side while he went cold never to wake no more.

All I wrote are just fiction.

But the story dey touching abi? Walahi, e touch me too..
My heart! Lol... Omo that monkey pic just made me laugh like mad
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by AutoC: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

i've been living under the fear of having a heart problem for more than five years, but my people refused that i should go for scan probably because of fear that it might be true, and there won't be money to care/treat it..

Even me, i'm afraid to go for scan, because the moment it is comfirmed to me, i don't kno if i would be able to live with it..

i can't run nor do hard work, my pulse is always high and sometimes my breathing stop totally.. I've fainted multiple times, and i've been living under depression for so long..

Now, this symptoms is increasing on daily basis, but my people dosn't want me to go for scan.. Is like they already knows the result will turn out positive.

But what if i go for scan an the result shows that i have a heart probem, how will i be able to live with it, knowing fully very well that we don't have the money to cure it..

I don't kno what to do nairalanders, i need advice..

Trust me this is all fears...Live by faith dude

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by professore(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

i've been living under the fear of having a heart problem for more than five years, but my people refused that i should go for scan probably because of fear that it might be true, and there won't be money to care/treat it..

Even me, i'm afraid to go for scan, because the moment it is comfirmed to me, i don't kno if i would be able to live with it..

i can't run nor do hard work, my pulse is always high and sometimes my breathing stop totally.. I've fainted multiple times, and i've been living under depression for so long..

Now, this symptoms is increasing on daily basis, but my people dosn't want me to go for scan.. Is like they already knows the result will turn out positive.

But what if i go for scan an the result shows that i have a heart probem, how will i be able to live with it, knowing fully very well that we don't have the money to cure it..

whether you scan or not, if it is heart problem, then it remains heart problem. But if u go for the scan, it might be something that wants to lead to heart problem which will be speedily reversed. Be wise.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Mires: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

It is not the end. Few days ago, i met with someone who told me how his heart was operated years ago at SA. You can also key into NSPPD #7AM Prayers. You will surely testify.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by kumulus(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

Find your peace and you would have found healing for your heart. It's your mind that's killing your organ, expose it to truthful and loving thoughts and it'll be so tamed. Practice mindfulness and learn some breathing techniques (look up pranayama).

Love and Light brother.

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by giftedheart1(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2022
longetivity:
You are healed
. Hmmm. Not to doubt the power of prayer ooo, but even Jesus asked some leppers to go show themselves to the priest. I think getting the scan done won't be a bad idea. It will give you tbe idea of what to threat, what to run away from and what to eat.

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Tecno66: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2022
[/quote]I had similar symtoms years ago as a young man. I went to a cardiologist who carried out an ecg test on me & found that the result was not good. He placed me on corrective medication. On my next appointment, the test was repeated & the result ok. There is med to reduce pulse & they are cheap. It may be more costly not to do check up. You know how you feel because he who wears the shoes know where it pains. To avoid heart attack & other possible complications, see a doctor fast. I am sure if you visit any chemist shop now to take your pulse & bp reading, they will be off the roof. A stitch in time saves nine. May the Lord give you perfect healing.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Drone95(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

Go for an ECG test first
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by HRSweetness(f): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
jimmyolasun:

grin
Maybe I should tell you another story

Please do. grin
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Richy419: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Are you sure it actually the fear that it's a heart problem abi dey already know what it is but don't want you to find out may be dey are the cos ot something just saying thi lipsrsealed
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by lanchy: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Walk 3 KM every other day, it will exercise your heart muscles and gradually increase your health.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by davodyguy: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
How much could ECG and echo scan cost? I equally think I have CAD

Did when dollars exchanged for N360.

Spent about N70k on comprehensive test at Clinix at Gbagada in 2019

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
davodyguy:

Did when dollars exchanged for N360.

Spent about N70k on comprehensive test at Clinix at Gbagada in 2019
OK. Thanks
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by jimmyolasun: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
HRSweetness:

Please do. grin

Your monicker, what's the HR in it? Human resources?
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by HRSweetness(f): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Your monicker, what's the HR in it? Human resources?

LOL.

Her Royal Sweetness smiley
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by greatcrown: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

No cause for at OP.
If you have the fund go for the test then what next?

Test or no test, what you need is solution. So I will advise you go to YouTube and search for NSPPD (New Season Prophetic Prayers and Declaration) look for old recordings of Oh Lord Show me mercy pray along with it. Also join their prayer section every morning 6:45am to 8:30am. It's the largest prayer gathering online. Miracle still happen.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by DontSufferinSil: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2022
jackyraw09:

Bro, get active. Start right now, drop your phone and jog or walk fast for 15mins. Do this when u wake in the morning and before you go to bed.

What you are dealing with is anxiety and heart palpitation is the main symptom. It’s usually due to you worrying too much about the past or the future. How do I know ? Cuz I was battling this 6 years ago due to university admission stress.

I was under medication for two years but nothing worked better than exercising and meditating.

These are natural healers, but if you notice no changes after two weeks of consistently following my advice then definitely there’s an underlying sickness that needs to be treated.

Peace

Don't suffer in Silence

The pandemic has necessitated rapid access to healthcare inspite of the dwindling numbers of competent Health workers. Information, the right information is all you require to end the misery of an acute or chronic health disorder, even over long distances.

Online Tele docs Nigeria will lead you out of your health predicament with professionalism, empathy and utmost care.

Send us a private email at

onlinedocs4healthngr@gmail.com

Don't suffer in silence anymore.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Rockrunner: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Well, you should understand that lots of things depend on our genetics. If you have issues with genetics, then perhaps you might have problems with heart system at the age of 28. There is nothing scary basically, the matter here is to ovserve your health every month in order to have an opportunity to notice some changes in your organism. I believe that if you will have careful approach to your organism, then you will be able not to feel issues with your heart. Nowadays the medicine is quite developed, so such issues aren't issues at all. Here you should understand that you are not the only one with such issues on the planet.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
DontSufferinSil:

Don't suffer in Silence

The pandemic has necessitated rapid access to healthcare inspite of the dwindling numbers of competent Health workers. Information, the right information is all you require to end the misery of an acute or chronic health disorder, even over long distances.

Online Tele docs Nigeria will lead you out of your health predicament with professionalism, empathy and utmost care.

Send us a private email at

onlinedocs4healthngr@gmail.com

Don't suffer in silence anymore.
I'm really interested, can u pls explain how it works?
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
jackyraw09:

Bro, get active. Start right now, drop your phone and jog or walk fast for 15mins. Do this when u wake in the morning and before you go to bed.

What you are dealing with is anxiety and heart palpitation is the main symptom. It’s usually due to you worrying too much about the past or the future. How do I know ? Cuz I was battling this 6 years ago due to university admission stress.

I was under medication for two years but nothing worked better than exercising and meditating.

These are natural healers, but if you notice no changes after two weeks of consistently following my advice then definitely there’s an underlying sickness that needs to be treated.

Peace
Pls I need your help and advise on how to overcome my anxiety disorder Just like u did, anxiety is ruining my life!
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by jackyraw09: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
ImpregnaTor:
Pls I need your help and advise on how to overcome my anxiety disorder Just like u did, anxiety is ruining my life!

I gave my advice up there bro. Get active I.e start exercising and start meditating - take both seriously for 1 month and then compare your self before and after.

For meditation, just search YouTube for guides e.g search “10 minutes affirmation meditation” and go from there. Start today/tonight and You will thank yourself a month from now
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
jackyraw09:

I gave my advice up there bro. Get active I.e start exercising and start meditating - take both seriously for 1 month and then compare your self before and after.

For meditation, just search YouTube for guides e.g search “10 minutes affirmation meditation” and go from there. Start today/tonight and You will thank yourself a month from now
Ok thanks
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by silkytouch(m): 1:52am On Jan 23, 2022
How much do you weigh?

What's your daily diet like?

Do you have any food/drink addictions?

Chat me on Telegram.
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by wickedtuna: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2022
Did you get vaccinated?
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Bikky302(f): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

It might not even be heart, might be Respiratory issues. Just go for the scan and get it done with. Fear kills faster though. Especially if it turns out to be nothing serious at all. Go for the scan today pls
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
missyojo:

I'm experiencing the heart palpitations now, mine started since last year November. I have been to the hospital to see a Dr and I was told to do some scans like ECG, Tyriod function test (TFT), LFT urinalysis, FBS FLP E/ulcr, LFT. All the scan and test was covered by NHIS because I'm a government worker while the TFT isn't covered by NHIS. The TFT is expensive in the hospital I use, I went to a government hospital and it's 6k lesser. Dr have booked me to see a cardiologist by next month, infact I'm going to the hospital today and see a Dr because food doesn't stay in my stomach. Anytime I eat it's to go to the toilet and offload which has been making me to loss weight. Please how did your own treatment go? Thanks for your response in advance

I took some herbs I got from the market with grinded/ ground Alum. Tell the person selling the herbs about your neck problem they know how to mix for it. After sometime it followed with some aspirin and ampicillin antibiotics to kill the throat infections and Lastly, I PRAYED HARD. TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOT TO LET THEM DO ANY NECK OPERATION ON YOU. ITS WELL WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by missyojo(f): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
1MILLIONLiGHTS:

I took some herbs I got from the market with grinded/ ground Alum. Tell the person selling the herbs about your neck problem they know how to mix for it. After sometime it followed with some aspirin and ampicillin antibiotics to kill the throat infections and Lastly, I PRAYED HARD. TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOT TO LET THEM DO ANY NECK OPERATION ON YOU. ITS WELL WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME.

Thank you Sir, please can I send you a message?
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
missyojo:

Thank you Sir, please can I send you a message?

Alright
Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by Ojiofor: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jackandrose:
Good day nairalanders

Guy it is more dangerous to leave heart problem undiagnosed, you maybe suffering from Atrial fibrillation you can google it.The best thing to do is to visit a good Cardiologist for diagnosis and if confirmed it is treatable.Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice by jackyraw09: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
ImpregnaTor:
Ok thanks

Just went thru my mentions and saw this. By the way did you follow thru??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / 5 Неаlth Міstаkеs Тhаt Моst Реорlе Маkе / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.