Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,087 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army (3756 Views)

Rivers And Delta Indigenes Are The Least Interested In Joining The Army / FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army by SportsHD: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
nnamdi640:
$50,000× 560= 28,000,000 million naira. Chai!!! God where are you. This is a country that value human labour unlike the shit hole. The angel that brought me to this country must answer some questions.
The $50k might be annual payment. Around 3.5$k plus per month. And, you'll pay taxes, amongst other things. Do you think they'll just dash you 50$k for just joining? Are you a super, bulletproof human?

Re: US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army by Osiris12: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

100k work in Lagos as an experienced ASM
60k work in Ibadan as a non experienced fleet Telematics.

I have today to decide. Please quote me
60k job in Ibadan will make more sense.

Just start small and keep a very low profile till 28th of may 2023
Re: US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army by seanwilliam(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

If both offer you same future opportunities and career growth pls go for Ibadan .

In Lagos , transport will take 30%. Your house Rent per year go finish your savings ..

In Ibadan, except u Dey do pass yourself, transport go be around 10%, house rent like 40k to 70k per year…

@ the end of the day , you will have more savings, peace of mind and enough time to think and expand ..
Re: US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army by seanwilliam(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2022
SportsHD:

The $50k might be annual payment. Around 3.5$k plus per month. And, you'll pay taxes, amongst other things. Do you think they'll just dash you 50$k for just joining? Are you a super, bulletproof human?
even at that , it still makes sense .. 3.5k$ per month is almost 2 million. You can never earn that anywhere in the world as a new recruit. Besides the government will take care most of your bills especially if you’re living in the camp with your family .. and even if you’re paying bills , you will still have up to 1million for yourself
Re: US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army by Stomoney(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Thank you brother. You blessed
seanwilliam:

If both offer you same future opportunities and career growth pls go for Ibadan .

In Lagos , transport will take 30%. Your house Rent per year go finish your savings ..

In Ibadan, except u Dey do pass yourself, transport go be around 10%, house rent like 40k to 70k per year…

@ the end of the day , you will have more savings, peace of mind and enough time to think and expand ..

Re: US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army by amrichy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

Go for the one you think you would ENJOY better. Don't base your choice on money-related factors alone.
Re: US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army by nkechiblessing: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2022
Pls who knows their website I want to apply

Etisalat Phone Interview / Neatly Used Apple Iphone 3GS For Sale / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy