Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co (1710 Views)

I Bought Fake Oraimo Earbuds And This Happened!! / Top Ten Cheap Earbuds To Get In Nigeria / Where Can I Get The Oraimo Earbuds In Alaba International Ojo??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co by Ennyholar: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello Nairalanders
Several leaks relating to oraimo’s upcoming new earbuds release have surfaced online and it has gotten people excited. A few Tech bloggers on Twitter have reported that the No 1 smart accessories brand in Nigeria is set to unveil a new product called oraimo Riff.

Although these speculations have not been confirmed by the company, the news is gradually gaining ground on social media. The hashtag #neworaimoriff trended just last week, and tech enthusiasts are beginning to accept the news with open arms.

In what will come off as an early new year’s gift to their fans, the new gadget is presumed to come in tiny ultra-fit buds; having a firmer grip on the user's ears during active or inactive use.The new product is said to come in an innovative ergonomic design and a single earbud is alleged to weigh only 3.5g; for easy carriage thereby supporting optimum device mobility.

According to popular tech analysts’ tweets, the new device is enriched with ENC 2-mic Technology that suppresses environmental noise for crystal clear voice calls, a dynamic Sound, a Type C charging cable, IPX4 Splash & Sweat Protection; making it the perfect companion for gym buddies.

The new gadget is also anticipated to have the latest Bluetooth Version: V5.0 & a Range of 10m, a Battery Playtime of up to 4.5 hours on a single charge; and the case provides additional 12 hours of continuous listening;

If these leaks online are true, the new oraimo Riff is a great device to add to your list of tech gadgets because it is designed for exceptional premium comfort.

Cc lalasticlala Puskin Dragnet Honsule

Re: New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co by ItrendNaija(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
I was looking to purchase the freepod 3. Let me hold off for this launch

2 Likes

Re: New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co by Yinksy09(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wow that’s nice. I have been following their social media pages and saw something like this. Oraimo continues to launch innovative products.

Re: New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co by Breastfeed: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
A new earbud? The Freepod 3 is really amazing, I can only image how this new product will be.

1 Like

Re: New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co by Eyanbahose: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Omo. This is looking very sharp. Just the way I enjoy their power bank too

Re: New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co by Realboygenius(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2022
I'm looking forward to lastest gadgets from Oraimo this year. Have never regretted buying any of their products.
Re: New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co by shox(m): 12:45am On May 15, 2022
Ennyholar:
Hello Nairalanders
Several leaks relating to oraimo’s upcoming new earbuds release have surfaced online and it has gotten people excited. A few Tech bloggers on Twitter have reported that the No 1 smart accessories brand in Nigeria is set to unveil a new product called oraimo Riff.

Although these speculations have not been confirmed by the company, the news is gradually gaining ground on social media. The hashtag #neworaimoriff trended just last week, and tech enthusiasts are beginning to accept the news with open arms.

In what will come off as an early new year’s gift to their fans, the new gadget is presumed to come in tiny ultra-fit buds; having a firmer grip on the user's ears during active or inactive use.The new product is said to come in an innovative ergonomic design and a single earbud is alleged to weigh only 3.5g; for easy carriage thereby supporting optimum device mobility.

According to popular tech analysts’ tweets, the new device is enriched with ENC 2-mic Technology that suppresses environmental noise for crystal clear voice calls, a dynamic Sound, a Type C charging cable, IPX4 Splash & Sweat Protection; making it the perfect companion for gym buddies.

The new gadget is also anticipated to have the latest Bluetooth Version: V5.0 & a Range of 10m, a Battery Playtime of up to 4.5 hours on a single charge; and the case provides additional 12 hours of continuous listening;

If these leaks online are true, the new oraimo Riff is a great device to add to your list of tech gadgets because it is designed for exceptional premium comfort.

Cc lalasticlala Puskin Dragnet Honsule

My dog ate one ear of the earbud. Can I get a replacement?
Re: New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co by userxyz: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
shox:

My dog ate one ear of the earbud. Can I get a replacement?

Hey, Bro in case you still have the airpods case, I'm want to buy it
Re: New Oraimo Earbuds To Come In Ultra Fit Design And Lighter Weight For Premium Co by shox(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
userxyz:

Hey, Bro in case you still have the airpods case, I'm want to buy it
I have given it out

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Iphone XR For Sale Only In Lagos / Phantom Z Taking This Selfie Things Really Serious Even With Big Brother Africa / My Phone Doesnt Detect Sim Card Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.