Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,060 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) (608 Views)

Which Senegal Team Is The Golden Generation 2002 WC Team Or 2021 AFCON Team? / Cristiano Ronaldo Rented A Large Villa For 4,000 Euros A Week(photo) / Caption This Picture Of Algeria Afcon Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by kenzysmith: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
No matter how Nigeria plays their players don't get recognize no wonder a Nigerian player is yet to win African player of the year for the past 23years now

1 Like

Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by Stomoney(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Guys please help choose

100k work in ikorodu Lagos as an experienced ASM
60k work in Ibadan as a non experience fleet Telematics.

I have today to decide
Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by DispatcherLagos: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
You're in Issa Hayatou's country, the man who so much hates Nigeria that Jay Jay okocha was evidently robbed of Africa best footballer in favour of Eto during his reign as CAF president

2 Likes

Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by Kriss216: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Moses Simeon suppose make the list

2 Likes

Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by DispatcherLagos: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

100k work in Lagos as an experienced ASM

I have today to decide
Lagos. If I have to be you
Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by Stomoney(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
What of the usual words of Lagos being too expensive
DispatcherLagos:
Lagos. If I have to be you
Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by kenzysmith: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You're in Issa Hayatou's country, the man who so much hates Nigeria that Jay Jay okocha was evidently robbed of Africa best footballer in favour of Eto during his reign as CAF president
To me that ihenacho goal na goal of the week

4 Likes

Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by DispatcherLagos: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
To me that ihenacho goal na goal of the week
Even Moses should make that team

2 Likes

Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by DispatcherLagos: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
What of the usual words of Lagos being too expensive
it depends on where you live and where you shop
Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by Stomoney(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Currently in ijebu ode, Ogun state
DispatcherLagos:
it depends on where you live and where you shop
Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by DispatcherLagos: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Currently in ijebu ode, Ogun state
I mean Lagos can be expensive or relatively cheap depending on where you stay and where you buy things from. If you stay in the island, the former will be the case.
Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by Stomoney(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
To be posted to ikorodu
DispatcherLagos:
I mean Lagos can be expensive or relatively cheap depending on where you stay and where you buy things from. If you stay in the island, the former will be the case.
Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Senior man kelz and Moses simon deserve to b in dis list ahead of Boufal and Mahrez
Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

100k work in ikorodu Lagos as an experienced ASM

I have today to decide

Go for the one you have an experience with. Provided there are no other factors.
Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by DispatcherLagos: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
To be posted to ikorodu
ikorodu is not very expensive in terms of accommodation,transportation and foodstuffs. Couple with the fact that it's close to mile 12 market so you can get items very cheap there
Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by Stomoney(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
May you be blessed bro. Thank you I really appreciate your contributions
DispatcherLagos:
ikorodu is not very expensive in terms of accommodation,transportation and foodstuffs. Couple with the fact that it's close to mile 12 market so you can get items very cheap there

2 Likes

Re: See Afcon Team Of The Week (photo) by DispatcherLagos: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
May you be blessed bro. Thank you I really appreciate your contributions
thanks bro. All the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Ngolo Kante Did When He Visited His Boyhood Village In Mali / Tell Me The Name Of This Player And Win Yourself 500 Airtime / What They Never Told U About Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.