Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses (53323 Views)

Zamfara Car Dealer, 4 Others Arraigned For ‘Eating Body Parts’ Of 9-Year-old Boy / Suspected Ritualists Kill Four In Ogun, Sell Body Parts / Ritualists Who Sell Human Organs To Personalities In Kogi, Busted By Police.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by ijustdey: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
By Shehu Umar, Gusau

Aminu Baba, a prominent businessman dealing in cars and other vehicles at Aminchi Motors Gusau, Zamfara state, has opened up on his nefarious activities.

Baba, who was arrested by the police, confessed eating and selling human parts to some unknown persons.

He was arrested last week over the killing and dismemberment of a 9-year-old boy in Gusau.

The suspect told journalists shortly after he was paraded by the state police commissioner, Mr Ayuba N Elkanah, that he has three wives and 19 children.

He said he employed two teenagers to scout for young boys to kill for him and they had done that twice, getting N1million in return.

“I paid them N500,000 for each of the killing of the two young boys. We removed penis, eyes, intestines and Esophagus and I used to eat these human organs and sell some to those who need them,” he said.

He, however, kept mum about where he raised the money he used to pay the killers and also did not disclose whether he had collaborators in the state.

The police commissioner said the other suspect, Abdulshakur Mohammad, had confessed that that was the third time he was contracted by Baba to source for human parts.

He said he got N500,000, after the first and second operations before he was arrested.

He said connived with Baba and Ahmad Tukur to deceive the victim, who was taken to an uncompleted building.

Mohammad said after killing him, they removed his intestine, Esophagus, Private part and two Eyes, which they took to Baba who in return gave them N500,000 as agreed.

Two weeks ago, the remains of the nine year old boy identified Ahmad Yakubu Aliyu was found in an uncompleted building in Barakallahu area of Gusau metropolis.

Ahmad went missing shortly after he came back from Islamiyya School in Gadar Baga area of the city.

The owner of the building spotted the decomposing body of the little boy when came to continue his construction work.

He immediately closed the site and reported the matter to the police who later confirmed that Ahmad was killed and dumped.

https://dailytrust.com/i-eat-human-organs-and-sell-body-parts-zamfara-car-dealer-confesses

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by daddytime(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
See him cannibalistic smelly mouth.

I wonder why he couldn't take from his "poultry" of 19 broilers to kill and eat from.

Tuehhh

Patronize my signature below

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by Bola146(f): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
shocked all because of money angry sad haba!!!!!! Don't you have conscience at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by Maxymilliano(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmm ... So cannibalism has now become a veritable means to quick wealth ? shocked

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by Afamsi: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Who knows whether he has lived in the west before

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Northern cannibals? shocked

Make I screenshot...
Patiently waiting for the next bl0odyfool to type cannibal on Igbo thread.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by Lattop1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
To commit crimes no dey hard man again for this Kwantri embarassed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by tit(f): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
So Fulani DSS are eating humans in Owerri

18 Likes

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by Investigative: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Now we know where cannibals terrorizing us in south east comes from

50 Likes

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Investigative:
Now we know where cannibals terrorizing us in south east came from

As in eh. No bad thing wey their hand no dey inside.

16 Likes

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by SarkinYarki: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na wa ooo this Zamfara spoil oo

7 Likes

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by BKayy: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
See where they imported their cannibals in Imo State from just like they imported Fulani Herdsmen to act as UGM.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by gambia(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
The society has gone to the dogs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by omowolewa: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Vampire

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by Haakeem(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mens are nw turning to Zomibe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by Karlovych: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
embarassed We all know his real name is not Aminu, the descendants of the fallen angel have struck again!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by FirmTR(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
shocked
This na human parts dealer, nor be car dealer.
Beast.

12 Likes

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by Ojiofor: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wonders shall never end in Zamfara.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by Fourtygees: 5:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Just imagine; and this one was still going to church or mosque to pray.... Some people are devils here on earth...

9 Likes

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by Almaigaa: 5:37am On Jan 14, 2022
This one must be from the East. We know them too well grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by slawormiir: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by benikad(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Bad

1 Like

Re: Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses by HopeNeverDies: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Damnnnn!!! Zombies still even exist in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) / Bank Manager, Officials Collude With Robbers In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.