Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Girl Stabs Sister To Impress Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Sister To Impress Boyfriend (592 Views)

Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Stabs Sister To Impress Boyfriend by ASKUCHE: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Strange things are happening on this world.

Click here to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEOvbr6hqM0
Re: Girl Stabs Sister To Impress Boyfriend by dRefiner: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
May she's mentally unstable. She really need a psychiatrist
Re: Girl Stabs Sister To Impress Boyfriend by realstars: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Charity begins at home, so to say her ruggedity stupidly begins from the blood of her sister.
Re: Girl Stabs Sister To Impress Boyfriend by Fourtygees: 5:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Some girls mumu no get part two... Boyfriend when dey nack other babes... I wish scientist can create an A.I chip to slot into women brains, so it can enhance there brain.... Dia mumu dey too much.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Really The Parents Of This YahoO YAHOOBoiz.-Christmasdon / What To Do With Fake Money Someone Spent In My Shop / Muslims Slaughtered A Woman Over Alleged Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.