Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) (79588 Views)

Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by cjayro12345: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dis one no pretty oh. She is being deceived.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2022
1675f:
[s][/s]
you are too lazy these days canceller
You have not been cancelling my own post
This is partiality
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Average not ugly
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Clefayomide: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2022
What's this? Go to navy HQ, Air force HQ and Defense HQ in Abuja if you want to see pretty officers
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by shoprite: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2022
. . .still searching for the 'Pretty' part

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Father4all: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sammydanny:
Female Soldier, Who Men Tell She's Too Pretty For The Work She Does, Speaks (video)

A woman who says men tell her she's too pretty to work as a soldier has responded to the comments she gets from men.

In a video shared online, the soldier is seen wearing her uniform while addressing the issue.

She began: "Some guys tell me I'm too pretty for the work I do."

She explained that what she's too pretty for is to beg men for "urgent 2k" or to be disrespected by them.

"If there's anything to be pretty about, it's to make you believe without you I'm nothing, it's to be used and dumped by you," she said.

"You see, your insult, your disappointment, your disrespect is what I'm too pretty for.

"Men, I too fine for rubbish. I am too pretty for rubbish."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JogAQYXTHw[/flash]
the worst is, she isn't even pretty
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by zedegit: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mko123:
we've really loss the true definition of pretty in Nigeria. i.e we've lost all

Let's conduct a random statistics for her
If she is pretty, press Like and if she's average, punch Share

Bad Belle full this country. That girl is pretty joor.

I think she tampered with men ego that's why they voted against her.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by quintessence007(f): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
mymadam:

No.

Meanwhile, if that lady in your profile is truly YOU, that's more like it, IMHO kiss
grin
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Originalsly: 1:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Hmmm.... compared to the crowned beauty queens I've seen here on sooo many beauty pageants.... she is damn pretty.... and has a working brain. She's on point with what she said.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
AlexB300:
are you a Blackdisciple member??
What faction. I’m from 600 smiley

Lolz I don't know wtf you are talking about , I ain't member to any sh*t
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by AlexB300: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blackdisciple:

Lolz I don't know wtf you are talking about , I ain't member to any sh*t
don’t panic, I’m not GD or Black Gate. Just wanna know who you rockin’ wit
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2022
AlexB300:
don’t panic, I’m not GD or Black Gate. Just wanna know who you rockin’ wit

No no ain't panicking bro , I don't even know that there's some sh*t called blackdisciples , Initially it was streetdisciple but NL couldn't register me so I had to use this anyways.

But really oo is there any group called blackdisciples
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by AlexB300: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Blackdisciple:

No no ain't panicking bro , I don't even know that there's some sh*t called blackdisciples , Initially it was streetdisciple but NL couldn't register me so I had to use this anyways.

But really oo is there any group called blackdisciples
yeah there is. I was in Southside Chicago during my teenage years when i got BD’d. BD used to be GD. It’s cool tho
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
AlexB300:
yeah there is. I was in Southside Chicago during my teenage years when i got BD’d. BD used to be GD. It’s cool tho

Ok wow, and u said u are from 600, so pls what is that 600...?
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by AlexB300: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Blackdisciple:

Ok wow, and u said u are from 600, so pls what is that 600...?
A faction of BD. Mostly people from Normal street to egglesston blvd.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
AlexB300:
A faction of BD. Mostly people from Normal street to egglesston blvd.

Ok so is it like a confraternity or something??
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
elbaraj2020:

Because she no apply foundation, cement and paint abi? Artificial beauty don finish ur vision....she is pretty!
I guess you have not seen true sparkling natural woman beauty before.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by AlexB300: 4:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Blackdisciple:

Ok so is it like a confraternity or something??
street gang
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
AlexB300:
street gang

Oh ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.