Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone (582 Views)

25 States Gone, 11 States Left. Distributors Wanted For The New 'x Touch' Phone. / Any Tecno Wx3 Screen And Screen Touch For Sale? / Blackberry Motion Specifications And Price. First Screen Touch Keyboard Flagship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Jonah507(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2022
It was early 2000, and as a university undergraduate, having a screen touch phone came with its class.

Na so I run go buy one Tecno phone that time grin

The wahala started when I ran out of airtime and needed to top up. Omo na so I come d look for botton oh.

Since I couldn't do it, what saved me then was my Nokia touch light. I removed the SIM card from the Tecno phone and inserted into the Nokia, then after a successful airtime top up, we move back again into the Tecno phone.

One day I say make I swallow pride grin ask person wey get that type of phone.

Just a fraction of second, the guy put me through.

Share yours

Cc: dragnet, puskin help push to FP
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Kriss216: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2022
My first screen touch phone is one Chinko phone with joystick. The sound of that phone can be heard 2 kilometres away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Jonah507(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
My first screen touch phone is one Chinko phone with joystick. The sound of that phone can be heard 2 kilometres away.

grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Cheezzyy: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mine was Tecno M3
Really strong ehn, It fell from my hand several times and it was still working well with the cracks, I dey always hide am for public cos of how terrible I made the screen look but it kept serving me 100%
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Jonah507(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Cheezzyy:
Mine was Tecno M3
Really strong ehn, It fell from my hand several times and it was still working well with the cracks, I dey always hide am for public cos of how terrible I made the screen look but it kept serving me 100%

Lol
Do you still have it till now?
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by dopedan(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
My first touchscreen phone was half touchscreen and half button e get one time the “0” button stop dey work i no fit recharge numbers wey get “0” for d code na so i dey find numbers wey i don save before wey get “0” i go come edit am make the phone number resemble the pin then i go call am. omo na so i go dey find people numbers wey get like 4 “0”s e get one time i buy card na 6 “0”s wey dey d pin i no fit load am i vex ehh this particular phone fit hang for 1 hour straight of which i use to think about my life. I see shege that year

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Cheezzyy: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jonah507:

Lol
Do you still have it till now?
lol, Haba. No na, phone of how many years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Jonah507(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Cheezzyy:
lol, Haba. No na, phone of how many years ago

E don tey b dat true true
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Cheezzyy: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jonah507:

E don tey b dat true true
yes na. No be me poor pass, wey I go use one phone for years, lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Deicide: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Where did you see Tecno phone early 2000?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Jonah507(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Cheezzyy:
yes na. No be me poor pass, wey I go use one phone for years, lol

grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Reminderz: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2022
dopedan:
My first touchscreen phone was half touchscreen and half button e get one time the “0” button stop dey work i no fit recharge numbers wey get “0” for d code na so i dey find numbers wey i don save before wey get “0” i go come edit am make the phone number resemble the pin then i go call am. omo na so i go dey find people numbers wey get like 4 “0”s e get one time i buy card na 6 “0”s wey dey d pin i no fit load am i vex ehh this particular phone fit hang for 1 hour straight of which i use to think about my life. I see shege that year
grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by francisisking: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Well my first button phone post chinko phone era was tecno p5..... Bought it around 15k in 2014 but the phone served me well before it started lagging... So i had to swap it. But I've finally moved on from trashion, although they introduced me to android world since then i never looked back.
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by RenaissanceGuy: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
It's called "touchscreen", not "screen touch".
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by scarycuteface(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin
RenaissanceGuy:
It's called "touchscreen", not "screen touch".
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by sureinfo: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
That was TECNO M3, served me well even after entering water I was able to recover it when I put it in garri, has to change it when other series came with better storage and camera.
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Wahalaguy1: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
My was TECNO M3, it was a whole new experience as that my first touch screen phone. Really love it
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by investigator007: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Mine would be the Tecno w4, I loved how light weight that phone was
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by investigator007: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2022
francisisking:
Well my first button phone post chinko phone era was tecno p5..... Bought it around 15k in 2014 but the phone served me well before it started lagging... So i had to swap it. But I've finally moved on from trashion, although they introduced me to android world since then i never looked back.
yeah, thanks to Tecno if not many people won't have ever owned android devices
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by investigator007: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Deicide:
Where did you see Tecno phone early 2000?
lol, TECNO phones don tey na, it mustn't be in the year 2000 though, early 2000 could be 2003 or 2004 grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by Gkemz: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2022
My first touch phone experience was on 2009 with one china phone called suntech with a joystick. That phone loud pass a sound system. If I turn the phone on, the whole students and the lecturer will have to block their ears.
Re: Share Your Experience With Your First Screen Touch Phone by System202: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

A / SOLD !!! Tecno Spark 8 : Repost / Google Pixel 7A - What To Expect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.