Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' (31751 Views)

Chief Daddy 2 (Going For Broke)- Reviews And Ratings? / Chief Daddy 2 Release Date, January 1, 2022 - Mo Abudu (Photo) / Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by PhilGreen(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mtchwww, na so dem spoil KING OF BOYS sequel. We always put money bfor any other thing. King of boys was already a hit single movie, why make the sequel a series again? I dont know who dey give this guys advice self
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by snoopz: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Make we no lie, the film no even dey average
Pls Goan watch it before you talk
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by Kmf0: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by Fragility6: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Annie001:

Did you watch the movie?
I am sure you didn't
So please shut it
Sense is far from you squirrel. If I said yes would it make ur miserable life feel better?Ode

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by seguno2: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
Na make up hold this woman oo...

The way glue holds some things so that they don’t scatter? grin grin
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by Fragility6: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
geemd434:

You be mahluu mahluu
U be senseless smallie I don see am. I know how to answer u next
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by seguno2: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Stevyne:
If you ask me part 2 isn't necessary

Greediness aka long throat is to blame.
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by Fragility6: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
geemd434:

You be mahluu mahluu
U be senseless smallie. I know how to answer u next
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by seguno2: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
hekola:
I want to suck her

Her anus or the mucus in her nose because I heard that she is suffering from long Covid
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by Dybala11(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wahala for who dey watch boring Nollywood movies o.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by seguno2: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Razy75g:
When I said it would flop, I was insulted on this forum. Dull woman. Amaechi's bang

Video or adontbelieveit grin
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by liya11: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
huptin:
This is a professional way of accepting criticism, there are too many stories that can sell Nigeria to the world. Chief Daddy 2 attempted to sell Dubai to Nigeria, come on!

Indeed so many stories to sell or tell in nigeria, but no there prefer comedy even the comedy they still blow it up.
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by ayindejimmy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Stevyne:
If you ask me part 2 isn't necessary

Tell that to Funke Akindele

A good thing should always be repeated
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
hekola:
I want to suck her

disgusting Arrow
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by udemzyudex(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Fragility6:
2 people go come out downrate movie crowd go follow without necessarily watching with a open mind. This country problem no be 9nly politicians but more of citizens. Evil people eveywhere

Most Nigerians too dey follow crowd especially on that bird app.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by davidque: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
hekola:
I want to suck her
Reprobate
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by AmadorSays: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
I have not seen the movie so I can't relate
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by pode(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
I don watched the part 2 finished na
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by iyketusi(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dozie32:
Wahala no fit finish
Na so we see am ooo

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by Stevyne: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Tell that to Funke Akindele

A good thing should always be repeated
Join Dem make una repeat part 3
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by SlyCharlie(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
africandollar:
Y'all need to really invest in talented script-writers. My God! I still can't fathom why we lack deep thinking writers in the Nigerian entertainment industry. I presently watched the likes of Behind Her Eyes, The Stranger and Stay Close on Netflix and you would never see the end coming from miles away. Although these are screen adaptations of popular novels, still they are a pointer to what the standard should be. I actually feel a bit dumber after watching Nollywood movies save those from the likes of Tunde Kelani . angry
behind her eyes and the stranger are something else! off the charts stuff! from directing to acting. i waz totally blown away

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Well said
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by jimcaddy(m): 1:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Some Nigerians don't know how to express displeasure without becoming rude and abusive. Fine a lot of people including myself was so disappointed with the sequel, But I guess the film makers hurriedly produced the movie. The plot was so shallow.. I would have expected them to have screened different writers to brainstorm and cook up a thrilling storyline in the sequel. They do a fantastic job, Ebonylife, give it to them. But the plot in this Chief Daddy part two was so weak. And to think that so many starcast were 'wasted' in the movie.
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by africandollar: 1:12am On Jan 15, 2022
SlyCharlie:

behind her eyes and the stranger are something else! off the charts stuff! from directing to acting. i waz totally blown away

I dey tell you bro...absolutely mesmerizing!

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by lesbiconverter: 2:28am On Jan 15, 2022
hekola:
I want to suck her
Suck makeup
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by wolexter(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2022
There is one rule I have come to know in life- those who are good at criticising can't get anything good done. Give them the same opportunity and see them flunk big time.

Those who really get things done hardly criticise others; they simply tell you how it can be done better.
Re: Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' by Richlycoated: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2022
luscioustrish:
There was no need for a part 2.
Accept it and rest.
Exactly! That part 2 was nothing compared to part 1. There was really no need for that part 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lies Of The Heart On Zee World Full Story Summary / Nigerian Variety Shows Of The 1980s. / 6 Nigerian Movies To Watch Out For In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.