Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Simple Way To Do E-commerce That Pays You 300k Pure Profit Monthly. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Simple Way To Do E-commerce That Pays You 300k Pure Profit Monthly. (257 Views)

New Way To Do E-commerce And Sell To African Countries With Just 100k / A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog / Learn How To Earn N25,000-N50,000 Monthly Pure Profit From Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Way To Do E-commerce That Pays You 300k Pure Profit Monthly. by Goodnuel: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Many years ago, on this forum, I bumped into a thread that taught me Mini-Importation

It was a DIY thread.

This was after I decided to stop wasting my time, mental health and money on the football betting thread here.

I lost an incredible sum chasing dust already

I wanted something tangible... Something worthwhile.

The Mini-Importation thread was a very useful one.

I don't know if it is still active today.

I learnt a lot there.

So, I ventured in.

Truly, it was an easy process, as they said.

I met this lady here, Justi4 or so, she helped me ship my first products into the country from a website back in the day called 10dollar mall.

So, I was ready to become a Millionaire by importing cheap and selling high.

Simple process.

The problem was, I didn't sell anything.

Turned out to be a complete disaster.

But I went again.

I knew that the business model worked.

I saw a lot of testimonials and honest people on the thread.

So, I knew I just had to push further.

Still, nothing worked.

I went from product to product but still the same outcome, no sales.

A few years after, I would go on to realise a few things that changed everything.

The thing is, I didn't even need to do import to make this work.

A simple 5 Part Process on how you too can start a Successful E-Commerce Business in Nigeria that makes You a 300k Pure Profit every Month.

I know you have seen titles like this before and all of them didn't give you anything useful.

A lot more just wanted to sell you their courses.

But that is why I created you a free video instead.

A simple Step-by-Step video to show you how to make this work.

https://youtu.be/eY8z_JwHbrw

1 Like

Re: The Simple Way To Do E-commerce That Pays You 300k Pure Profit Monthly. by Goodnuel: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Re: The Simple Way To Do E-commerce That Pays You 300k Pure Profit Monthly. by Goodnuel: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, CHARLES ONU ‘the Don’ Arrested In New York For STEALING $800,000 Cash / Buy On Site Cheaper Than 1688 / Unfreeze A Freezed Bank Account And Get 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.