Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Free Tradomedical,herbs Or Native Medicine Consultation On Whatsapp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Tradomedical,herbs Or Native Medicine Consultation On Whatsapp (489 Views)

There Is No Herbs Or Medicine That Shrinks Fibroid / He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? / Am Mickey~X By Name A Native Medicine Supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Tradomedical,herbs Or Native Medicine Consultation On Whatsapp by muheeb01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Free Traditional, or native medicine,different leaves,bark ,roots,natural ingredients,different herbs usage Consultation on WhatsApp Group

If you are interested in knowing different knowledge of usage of leaves,species,the concoction or combinations and other additives all for free of charge on my whatsapp group. To join for free consultation on WhatsApp group,just drop your WhatsApp number for addition for free

For any questions,past health history,recent health history,signs and symptoms you are experiencing

Free Lectures on herbs and other ingredients,leaves in traditional names and english name with pictures,their usage,how to prevent various ailments,how to treat different ailments,where to get the ingredients,mode of concoction and decoction,what to use,measurent to take and all....also self preparation or helping you...

If you're interested drop your WhatsApp number and you will be added to the group FREE OF CHARGE and I'll add you...
Re: Free Tradomedical,herbs Or Native Medicine Consultation On Whatsapp by Anny4me: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Free Tradomedical,herbs Or Native Medicine Consultation On Whatsapp by Daninya33: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Free Tradomedical,herbs Or Native Medicine Consultation On Whatsapp by Engineer036: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2022
muheeb01:
Free Traditional, or native medicine,different leaves,bark ,roots,natural ingredients,different herbs usage Consultation on WhatsApp Group

If you are interested in knowing different knowledge of usage of leaves,species,the concoction or combinations and other additives all for free of charge on my whatsapp group. To join for free consultation on WhatsApp group,just drop your WhatsApp number for addition for free

For any questions,past health history,recent health history,signs and symptoms you are experiencing

Free Lectures on herbs and other ingredients,leaves in traditional names and english name with pictures,their usage,how to prevent various ailments,how to treat different ailments,where to get the ingredients,mode of concoction and decoction,what to use,measurent to take and all....also self preparation or helping you...

If you're interested drop your WhatsApp number and you will be added to the group FREE OF CHARGE and I'll add you...
Re: Free Tradomedical,herbs Or Native Medicine Consultation On Whatsapp by muheeb01(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2022
Chat me up on the number below...check my signature and profile to reach me on solution on any health issues...it'll be solved permanently with herbs,deep knowledge of herbs from someone that really know it,inherited the knowledge and also research from elders on a daily basis....don't neglect yout health,there are many ways to concoct different herbs for just one disease...

Do not purchase or get one herb for many diseases..

There are ways to concoct herbs to tackle just a disease or ailment depending on severity of the disease...when to take it,how to take it,and most importantly DOSAGE to take.... My number is in my signature
Re: Free Tradomedical,herbs Or Native Medicine Consultation On Whatsapp by Stargion1: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2022
0807 243 7304
Re: Free Tradomedical,herbs Or Native Medicine Consultation On Whatsapp by ganagagi: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Please add me 08187884550

(1) (Reply)

Nine Things You Should Not Do On An Empty Stomach / Treat Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid Or Cancer Using The Best Medication / Best Holistic Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.