Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) (34374 Views)

Ireti Osayemi Shows Off Her Children / Ireti Osayemi & Husband Bakky Adeoye Debunk News Of Marriage Crisis With New Pic / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I think your feeling about the photos is quite relative, another photographer would see it and say they love it whereas you said it's wack. Currently, the world is going in an uproar about February's British Vogue cover to celebrate black history month where super dark skinned new models were chosen with many pointing out the lighting as only highlighting their tone as if it's the only thing that makes them black but I had to see through the lens of another photographer as he loved it because their skin felt rich and organic but the contrast deemed the wake of their tone.

Once a picture is taken, every photographer has a problem with. This was what my mentor told me the first day I landed in his office

You're right. But most Nollywood people are fond of hiring low-budget photographers and also like extreme retouch of pictures. That makes it look too unreal, something you can't feel.

1 Like

Re: Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
OP check well, this mama can't be 40 abeg
Re: Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by veekid(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
happney65:

I love them too.I love thick women. not too thick ooo..but at the same time not too thin.. love this ireti sef..I fit bang her if chance dey.. na veekid them no like them,He go say them dey smell.. grin grin grin
yeah! They smell, old cougars like this smells
Re: Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Kmf0: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Handsum64: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday beautiful woman. I love them thick and heavy. you'll appreciate thick heavy women during pussy smashing, they cum quickly.. seeing the thick whitish pussy cum on my dickk makes me go Gaga.
Nuisance

Itid midoho Amenem.
Re: Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Samishiba: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
She is fat but beautiful
Re: Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by bewla(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday beautiful woman. I love them thick and heavy. you'll appreciate thick heavy women during pussy smashing, they cum quickly.. seeing the thick whitish pussy cum on my dickk makes me go Gaga.

Itid midoho Amenem.
Only does from delta

Are one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Doses Off While On Dinning Table (photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.