Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom (1253 Views)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by BadNews: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Update From . COM

Little boy severely abused, beaten and left naked in bush in Akwa Ibom
Akwa Ibom-based Danish aid worker, Anja Ringgren Loven and her team have rescued a little boy who was found naked in the bush in Eket, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , According to Ms Loven, the child was brutally beaten, abused and in severe pain when he was found few days ago.

In a Facebook post on Thursday January 13, As Sighted By , The aid worker said that the boy is also very traumatized and had not spoken a word since her husband, David rescued him.

"It has been a terrible week. A few days ago David found a little boy thrown into the bushes along side the road. The boy was not wearing any clothes. He was seriously abused and beaten," she narrated.

David immediately called the police and took the boy to the hospital and called Land of Hope nurse Itoro to meet him there.

The boy is on constant analgesic due to severe pain. Yesterday we got the result of the x-ray taken of his leg and it shows how brutally he has been beaten. The boy is also very traumatized and has not spoken a word since David rescued him.

In an update on Friday, January 14, Ms Loven said the boy spoke a few words to the nurse who was in the hospital with him.

"Thank you so much for your constant love and support. It has such a major impact on our work. It cannot be said enough. It truly save lives.

"The child has not spoken since the rescue, but yesterday we had a breakthrough. He spoke a few words to Land of Hope nurse Itoro Gregory who is with him at the hospital. He also understands when Itoro talks to him. He is very traumatized and might not trust anyone and that is why he does not speak.

"But knowing he is with Itoro makes me so comfortable. Soon he will learn to trust. He is in the best hands with her

Due to the fracture of his leg he is on constant analgesic and this morning he was given a sleeping pill to rest as he has not slept all through the night due to severe pains.

It will be a very long healing process and when he is stronger he needs surgery. But he needs to be much more strong before he can undergo an operation. He has been tested positive of malaria, typhus and others.

We always report these cases to the police as we did when we found Saviour, Life and Victory on the street. So the cases are with the police and as long as they are investigating I cannot share more information. We will do all we can to get justice for our children.

What is important now is the little smile I see on the child´s face. Itoro is telling me that despite all his pains, he is a fighter.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by Anigreat: 6:28am On Jan 15, 2022
shocked

This is one thing I am not proud of my state, if research is carryout properly you'll see that the boy was beaten on the ground of witchcrafty. If you entered uyo metropolis, go to uniuyo town campus gate at Ikpa road, see the rate of homeless children accused of being witch littered everywhere begging students money to feed, then you'll agree with me that Akwa Ibom state still have long way to go on witches and wizard thing.

Akpabio tried to do something about this thing when he was the governor, but the present governor for once haven't said anything about this poor children innocently accused wrongly

God will continue to bless that Danish woman. Anja Ringgren is such a good woman, she has devoted herself to helping children accused of witchcrafty in Akwa Ibom, she has done so much good in Akwa Ibom than even the governor the people voted for, let me not talk of pastors, bishops and whatever religious titles they are being called. Those ones instead of helping, they will find way of milking you dry, and in most cases ,they are reason parents throw this children out of their houses with their fake prophecy, tagging people's children witch/or the child being possessed by unfamiliar spirit and the parents stupidly believe and sent these lovely children out of the house and forget about them totally.

I will rather sow my seed of faith and pay my tithes to this Danish woman than any thief parading as a man of God.

Go to her foundation in Eket called "THE LAND OF HOPE" and see what love for humanity is all about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by Lawlab251: 6:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by BadNews: 6:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by BadNews: 6:33am On Jan 15, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by Ebubu: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2022
Na normal thing be dat for Uyo

Destitute children beaten and labeled witches or wizards as the gender permits, left in the dark and abandoned.

Go to Uniuyo main gate along Ikpa road, every week you’ll see like 10 new faces week after week.

Go to plaza they have mixed with the lebanese and constituted a humanitarian menace.

The state government is not doing enough with traditional rulers and Christian community to put a stop to this menace.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by pointblank247(m): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2022
God bless the good Samaritan
Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by Haakeem(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2022
shocked .
Don't miss out, check my signature out.
Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by BadNews: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2022
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by HornyTave: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2022
Boys are endangered. We need more NGOs to fight for our right.
Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by beautyhd: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Why always akwaibom?

Why give birth only to realize the child is a witch, tortured and then abandoned.

The seers should be able to tell them which pregnancy will birth a witch so abortion can be done rather than this.

God bless David the rescuer.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by benuejosh: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2022
South South and child abuse in terms of body hurt and harm is a topic for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by Boogyman557: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool Dis tin de PAIN me GA GA..

Which kind NONSENSE b dis naaa

Way my KALA make i BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR.

Anybody wey de my unit give chance make BULLET no follow u drag Xmas cloth

WTF MAN
Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by adecz: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Akwa Ibom,

capital of maltreating children and
roasting of any criminal suspect ❌❌❌

Tufiakwa❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by Ilaumoh(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Keep recycling old news cheesy
Re: Little Boy Severely Abused, Beaten And Left Naked In Bush In Akwa Ibom by errigdee: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2022
thanks for coming to the aid of this innocent soul.... na only God fit pay u back the price

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Vandalise Caterpillar Meant To Be Use For Construction Work In Aba / Not / Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.