Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Gave The Prisoners Money Out Of Pity - Generous Traffic Hawker Speaks (Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Gave The Prisoners Money Out Of Pity - Generous Traffic Hawker Speaks (Video) (495 Views)

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) / A Young Lady Says She Started Sleeping With Sister's Husband Out Of Pity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave The Prisoners Money Out Of Pity - Generous Traffic Hawker Speaks (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2022
The traffic hawker whose video where he gave handouts to prisoners inside a correctional service vehicle went viral online, has given reasons for the thoughtful gesture.

The video of him where he was spotted along Ajah axis of Lagos giving money to prisoners who were being transported in a truck, went viral on social media for heartfelt reasons.

His irregular show of kindness garnered traction on social media which got the young man an interview with a journalist who asked him aboujt the reason for his action.

According to the traffic hawker, unlike the prisoners, he is privileged with freedom, which was his sole reason of giving to them.

“I gave the prisoners money out of pity, Though I am very poor and sell pure water, I still have my Freedom, I can eat whatever I want to eat and go anywhere I want to go, but the prisoners do not have that freedom,” he said.

Watch him speak..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONglphQKtNo

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: I Gave The Prisoners Money Out Of Pity - Generous Traffic Hawker Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2022
doesnt support this. some of them are murderers and theives,they are there for correction. guy give someone in need ur money... what are they going to do with it in prison
Re: I Gave The Prisoners Money Out Of Pity - Generous Traffic Hawker Speaks (Video) by Kriss216: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
doesnt support this. some of them are murderers and theives,they are there for correction. guy give someone in need ur money... what are they going to do with it in prison
I can bet Iyaebe's breasts you're not up to 19 years.
Re: I Gave The Prisoners Money Out Of Pity - Generous Traffic Hawker Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Kriss216 post=109382996] I can bet Iyaebe's breasts you're not up to 19 years. [/quot
u suppose to counter what i said not just abuse
Re: I Gave The Prisoners Money Out Of Pity - Generous Traffic Hawker Speaks (Video) by Kriss216: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Hisbah21 post=109383134][/quote]
It takes a foolish person to counter that senseless post of yours.
Re: I Gave The Prisoners Money Out Of Pity - Generous Traffic Hawker Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:
It takes a foolish person to counter that senseless post of yours.
ok unfoolish
Re: I Gave The Prisoners Money Out Of Pity - Generous Traffic Hawker Speaks (Video) by Waakanda: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Registered On Nairaland / USA Based Council To Honour Imo ALGON Chairman, Hon. Okoliegwo With SDG Award / Best SEO Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.