Stats: 3,161,488 members, 7,847,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network (12562 Views)

Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests / Lagos Policemen Respond To Distress Call Two Hours After Robbery / Lagos Policemen Collect N50,000 For Bail, Seize Phone Over N20,000 Balance (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by GboyegaD(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
The Nigerian Police is extremely useless from time immemorial.

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by adedehinbo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
You remember the man who came back from overseas only for him to stay at the police station because it was late but before he stayed back he told the Taxi man to come and pick him the next day. When the taxi man came the policemen told him that he had left. Unfortunately for the man, he was killed by the police men because they saw foreign currencies with him. The taxi man had to inform the brother of the man who incidentally was a military officer. Na there wahala start grin
police men are not human,very devilish sets of people,i was once held by this police for doing nothing,they had to lie to my parents that they picked us from where we smoking weed,thank God my parents trusted me that i don't do such

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Oju4190: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
The entire Nigeria police force shod b dissolve.....They are criminals in disguise

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by nedekid: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
The police men at akinpelu police station at mafoluku,oshodi,are notorious in illegal raiding of youths at night and extorting 5 to 10k as bail the next day without charges.Before the station was set ablaze during the endsars protest,as early as 8pm policemen from that station would leave their jurisdiction at mafoluku and come to oshodi to raid passersby.The next day they would asked them to call their families to come and bail them without charges after torture.They also harassed foreign base Nigerians and extort money from them at airport road,who had visited the country and wanted to lodge in a hotel at ajao estate.These are the reasons the youth mobilized to burn down the state.They didn't touch the police station at igbehinadun at oshodi and within the vicinity though.
You sabi ochs?
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by FireUpNow(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Police act with impunity. They break the law at will
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by West2019(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
them have started again .
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by akojispy: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Including here in Benue state one of our family friends for weeks now demanding for 50k without no better excuse
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by SportsHD: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
W.A.P.O war against police officers. Let's start this please. I can't wait to hang these fuvvkers from the bridge then dismember them.
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by drlateef: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:

Lagos with that same.. Tinubu CP?

Tinubu is a very bad omen waiting to happen in Yoruba land not Nigeria.

Kidnapping for ritual purposes ..

Guess Nigerians are still wondering why a lot of missing persons in Lagos .. even adults and grown men .

Some don’t make it back.

God forbid Tinubu in Asovilla..

I think something is wrong with you to be honest. Does Tinubu control the police? Don’t you have any sense of reasoning? Is this check being conducted by the magistrate going on in the State you come from? If you have been paid by enemies of Tinubu why don’t you ask them to lend you their brain if your brain is malfunctioning?

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Funkymode(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nothing new
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by newoffer: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Touts will reign like herdsmen did in dis segment
Odin13:

Lagos with that same.. Tinubu CP?

Tinubu is a very bad omen waiting to happen in Yoruba land not Nigeria.

Kidnapping for ritual purposes ..

Guess Nigerians are still wondering why a lot of missing persons in Lagos .. even adults and grown men .

Some don’t make it back.

God forbid Tinubu in Asovilla..
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by duncan511: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
You remember the man who came back from overseas only for him to stay at the police station because it was late but before he stayed back he told the Taxi man to come and pick him the next day. When the taxi man came the policemen told him that he had left. Unfortunately for the man, he was killed by the police men because they saw foreign currencies with him. The taxi man had to inform the brother of the man who incidentally was a military officer. Na there wahala start grin
. Can I get story in full, is torching bro

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Doyou2019: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
The police men at akinpelu police station at mafoluku,oshodi,are notorious in illegal raiding of youths at night and extorting 5 to 10k as bail the next day without charges.Before the station was set ablaze during the endsars protest,as early as 8pm policemen from that station would leave their jurisdiction at mafoluku and come to oshodi to raid passersby.The next day they would asked them to call their families to come and bail them without charges after torture.They also harassed foreign base Nigerians and extort money from them at airport road,who had visited the country and wanted to lodge in a hotel at ajao estate.These are the reasons the youth mobilized to burn down the state.They didn't touch the police station at igbehinadun at oshodi and within the vicinity though.

And neerdowell BMCs and stupid zombies claimed that those who burnt down that cesspit of corruption and oppression were criminals.

Eleribu zombie.

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Forgodsgrace: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
This happens to someone close to me recently and everybody is keeping quiet.Sad enough,they have informant everywhere.
That’s just their latest trends now.They trailed you and level accusation against you and at the end demand a huge ransoms from you.
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by kokomilala(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Another #,EndPolice loading...
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Quality20(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
police men are themselves strong criminals
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by tonididdy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nothing will stop any of this unprofessional acts by these police men.

... They are stubborn, the magistrate or who ever that visited these stations for investigation are lucky to come out alive, they could have being shot and their bodies disposed with no evidence.

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
"She was arrested since November 2021, and has been charged to court as an accused person, yet for inexplicable reasons was still sleeping inside the cell as a suspect"

Does anyone remember the IPOB spy girl??

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Bobloco: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yeah!
Remember some time in September 2005, while taking a walk with a friend. We were kidnapped by the men of the Nigerian police force with AK47 heavy metal. Got Bundled into a waiting mistubishi L300 bus(onu azu) with other kidnapped victims. We were taken to the state CID shell camp Owerri. Spend the night in cell 4 where I was push into after stripping off my clothes only wearing my Boxers.
In the morning got released after my dad paid a ransom of ₦10,000

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Newboss(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
The best thing you can do for yourself is to leave Nigeria. Politicians are not the problem. The Nigerian society is broken

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Johnkay01: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Doyou2019:

And neerdowell BMCs and stupid zombies claimed that those who burnt down that cesspit of corruption and oppression were criminals.

Eleribu zombie.

That Akinpelu worse

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Jostoman: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nbotee:
Where is d hope for the common man in dis country..
Robbers na common man dem dey Rob..
Hoodlums na common man dem dey attack
Herdsmen na common man e dey attack
Even kidnappers these days dey kidnap common
And now Police...
Even the govt na on common man dem dey oppress
may God save us in hand of wicked government.
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Justpassingby45(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even Owerri here with the help of those who sells people's land

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
duncan511:
. Can I get story in full, is torching bro
Well, the military took it from there, nothing more to add. It happened at makinde police station. Those who were older that time can relate with the story.

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Veeryeasy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
So sad
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Johnkay01: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:

You nail it bro

There's popular one among them called AKEEM (all known as AK), he's so unprofessional in all ramification.

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Simplythebest: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
This story is true cus my friend that works in a bank experience such thing. This country is really finished

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by geezyk(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
You mean Makinde police station.

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Saifullah01: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yesterday around 8pm I was driving in VI around church gate street all of a sudden a police man jumped out of nowhere infront of me waving aggressively for me to stop. I slowed down a bit, when I didn't notice any reason for the wave down (no check point, the Street lights were not working) I drove off.
He just went back and sat down.

I just hopped this was not one of the arbitrary detention or gimmick to plant something in my car

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by dokxavi: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Saifullah01:
Yesterday around 8pm I was driving in VI around church gate street all of a sudden a police man jumped out of nowhere infront of me waving aggressively for me to stop. I slowed down a bit, when I didn't notice any reason for the wave down (no check point, the Street lights were not working) I drove off.
He just went back and sat down.

I just hopped this was not one of the arbitrary detention or gimmick to plant something in my car
The Nigerian police are always looking for any little opportunity to extort money.

Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack / Power-drunk Lagos DPO Leads Team To Mosque For Raid, 'We paid N30k For Bail' / 15 Inmates Escape From Nsukka Prison