Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) (27633 Views)

Super Eagles Qualify For AFCON 2022 / Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by warlordd(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sunnycliff:

Aina misbehaved. I don't know the devil that whispered him to do that nonsense in the box. It's a penalty well deserved
He was lucky that Nigeria was leading with a wide margin otherwise Nigerians would Have roasted him.
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tennessee85:
And Nwakali?
rest other Hausa guy in the team I doing well but this sadique is trash

He is not a striker
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Felabrity:
If not for corruption, picnic abi pinnick would have retained this current coach
corruption or not we the masses that did endsars can remain our eguavon.
We can take to the streets and stop every football activity, if pinick do anyhow, we the Masses will order the any agbero that sees him to give him two by two planking.
The masses are supposed to be dangerous so that the few leaders will thread with caution.
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is what happens when you put in young players in the squad rather than old men with falsified ages.

You get good results… undecided

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Tennessee85: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
ken6488:
rest other Hausa guy in the team I doing well but this sadique is trash

He is not a striker
He's Nigeria's best player in the Spanish second division while Nwakali is a bench warmer in the sane division. Why do you think he didn't deserve the call-up while a bench warmer like Nwakali deserved it?

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Tennessee85: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
ken6488:
we don't hate him just two match his play was trash
I agree too. I think he's not done himself any favour in the two matches he's played so far, but he's still Nigeria's best player in the Spanish second division. It makes no sense to conclude he wasn't called up on merit while believing Nwakali, a bench warmer in the same division, was called on merit.
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by izubext007: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hope buhari is Happy
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by ken6488(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tennessee85:
I agree too. I think he's not done himself any favour in the two matches he's played so far, but he's still Nigeria's best player in the Spanish second division. It makes no sense to conclude he wasn't called up on merit while believing Nwakali, a bench warmer in the same division, was called on merit.
he should find his form oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kudos to everyone in the team
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by christopheojo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sammy07:

In ur dreams.

Don't meet, SA, Egypt, Cameroon and Ghana

Else, Una still dreaming. wink

This shows that you are not even watching this tournament. Where did you see SA that didn't even qualify for this tournament ��� ITK
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tennessee85:
It was a penalty. This is the age of VAR so Aina should have been more cautious and pragmatic. But please, could you explain what you mean by "malicious tendencies" on Aina's part?

Intentional acts of destruction/ damage so as to cause severe pain, harm, loss of property, value, profit, gain, etc, and in this particular case - happiness to the Nigerian people.
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
And we can beat and will beat them again
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

Wouldn't want Egypt to qualify for knockout stages but they will....

They would really want to beat Nigeria if we eventually meet later.
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sammy07:

In ur dreams.

Are you watching your own AFCON in coven? When did SA qualified for the tournament's? Ghana that is yet to win a match and Egypt that we beat in our first match are now a treat? Please, when you come back to the land of the leaving, revisit your post.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Diligence: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Aina maybe investigated to know if he was involved in some betting.... 3:1... In this age of VAR, U're stamping on an opponent's feet & intentionally tugging at his shirt & dragging him down, no where, but within your own 18 yard box... Habba!

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Juba igus grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Yinksy09(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations to the Super Eagles of Nigeria. Well deserved victory ��
Check out the Oraimo Speaker

Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Eniitan19(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
JayPeeOham:

I swear... I thought I was the only one having this good feeling!!!

Sincerely, there's this thing about this year that it would be the best year ever!!!

Very best o... From Tinubu to Nations Cup performance and all other good things lying ahead.
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 12:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Eniitan19:

Very best o... From Tinubu to Nations Cup performance and all other good things lying ahead.

From Tinu... What.... Please don't make me puke tongue
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:53am On Jan 16, 2022
If biafra leave Nigeria, who will be scoring for them

Only a foolish slowpoke will say igbos are dot... Dot bigger than a whole circle tongue
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 2:59am On Jan 16, 2022
paulolee:
nice game guys, congrats., we bringing d trophy home
the only problem I still have with this team n its coach is d bringing in of that sadiq umar
we know awoniyi Is tired n needs to rest BT na only dt sadiq be d attacker dt he can replace him with out of all the attackers on d bench??
if dey are no better attacker, it's better we play with more midfield n two wingers bcoz dt sadiq na waste if sub, d gee too sluggish
d worst thing is dt he would keep playing even after his bad performance today asif the coach de take orders from papa sadiq for aso rock...its very frustrating watching dt guy abeeeg..
we are winning, no problem, na wen tiz go wrong naim fans for blast dt coach n d sluggish guy..I trust naija na
My guys for my side tok say Sadiq na slot from Abuja. He's a scam! grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by drlucky17: 3:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Tennessee85:
He's Nigeria's best player in the Spanish second division while Nwakali is a bench warmer in the sane division. Why do you think he didn't deserve the call-up while a bench warmer like Nwakali deserved it?
Keep quiet . It is not a tribal issue , Sadiq is a poor player and not super eagles quality. I Wonder why dumb folks like you also turn everything to a tribal issue .
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:16am On Jan 16, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If Umar Sadiq continue to play like this he should not be called up for the super eagles again. He should be one of the worst super eagles strikers of all time
That guy is terrible, to think he was very good in 2016 Olympics

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Tennessee85: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2022
drlucky17:

Keep quiet . It is not a tribal issue , Sadiq is a poor player and not super eagles quality. I Wonder why dumb folks like you also turn everything to a tribal issue .
So, I'm the one turning it into a tribal issue and not your dimwitted tribalistic morons who believe he's there because of quota system and federal character? What a dumbass!
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Tennessee85: 6:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Heffalump:

Intentional acts of destruction/ damage so as to cause severe pain, harm, loss of property, value, profit, gain, etc, and in this particular case - happiness to the Nigerian people.
Go to bed, shit happens in football.
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by Bundaweber: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Diligence:
Aina maybe investigated to know if he was involved in some betting.... 3:1... In this age of VAR, U're stamping on an opponent's feet & intentionally tugging at his shirt & dragging him down, no where, but within your own 18 yard box... Habba!

But it was an off the ball incident and even that player would not have gotten the ball even without that incident.
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by drealzum(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Reference:
Who are we likely to face next round.
Best 3rd place team in either group B,E or F
Re: AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) by soojar(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2022
Sammy07:

In ur dreams.

grin grin You sef comment because you see say people dey comment. Try watch some of the matches before you comment biko.
Let me help you out:

1. SA did not even qualify for this competition
2. Egypt: Nigeria just defeated Egypt a few days ago
3. Cameroon: Well, they might have host advantage over the Eagles and they have not done badly so far in this competition even though they have been below par prior to the start of the AFCON
4. Ghana is almost out of the competition after losing their first match and drawing the second

Note: you go pay for this insight I gave you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo / Nigeria’s All-time Highest Goalscorers At The Afcon / Hazard & Van Dijk Replace Ronaldo As FIFA 20 Cover Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.